How Many Greedy White Folk Can you Spot in this Painting?

And he's STILL a race-baiting idiot. None of his accomplishments detract from that.

.... and he did not serve 6-years in the Marine Corps. He served two:

"From 1959 to 1961, Wright attended Virginia Union University, in Richmond. In 1961 Wright left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division attaining the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright joined the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center"

I joined the year before he did, and making PFC E-2 in two years was no great shakes back then. I was promoted to Cpl E-4 at the end of 27 months in a 4-year enlsitment. They usually give some rank to up-and-comers to keep them in the Corps, so he went on into the Navy at the end of that two years with only one nominal promotion on his sleeve, one that everyone got out of boot camp if they hadn't screwed up royally.

He was already in the Marines. He joined the Navy Medical Corp, which also supports the Marines. He received his six year honorable Discharge.

He was the valedictorian at the corp school and became a cardiopulmonary technician. He was assigned to the Bethesda Naval Hospital, the Navy's premier hospital, as a member of the commander in chief's medical team, and helped care for President Lyndon B. Johnson after his 1966 surgery.
He left in 1967 and the White House awarded him three White House commendations.

Why do you people always try to make someone like him less, but try to make a stain, such a Bush, more?

This man served his entire six year duty on Active Duty for his country. Republicans want to tear that down. Pity - and predictable.

Military service is great, I served myself, but it is the totality of his life that we are offended by. Timothy McVeigh was a decorated Gulf war veteran. He was also a scumbag. The "reverend" is a racist hatemonger that happened to have served in the military. He is still a racist hatemonger.

Medical school? LMAO!

Medical school? What are you laughing at?
You don't recall what you typed?
Transferred to the Navy Medical Corp and was class Valedictorian.
I see this posted quite often.

The Navy isn't 'college' and they don't have 'valedictorian.'

Someone made that up thinking it sounds good.

All medical schools have a valedictorian. ....

Medical school? LMAO!

George_Frederick_Watts_Hope_1885_small_400_en.bmp

YouTube - White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need

The Painting inspired Rev Wright, who inspired Obama.

Count the Greedy White Folk!

Rev. Wright. Served in the Marines for six years and received an Honorable Discharge.
Was part of the team that operated on President Johnson
Received three White House commendations.
Spent most of adult life serving the black community.

After the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King and the release of the details of the "Tuskegee Experiment", became very bitter toward the US.

Still, his accomplishments are more that most viewers of Fox news, put together.

And let's recognize another great man:

He was Time Magazine's Man of the Year.
He took a bankrupt nation and completely turned it around economically.
He was able to unite an entire country by making the people believe in themselves.
He was a very skilled orator.
He sponsored a science program that put his country several years ahead the rest of the world technologically.

Yes, his accomplishments are more than most viewers of ALL US news organizations put together.

I see this posted quite often.

The Navy isn't 'college' and they don't have 'valedictorian.'

Someone made that up thinking it sounds good.

All medical schools have a valedictorian. Here is a white guy who graduated from the same school as Wright and guess what, he was also, "Class Valedictorian", unless he was also lying.

McCook Daily Gazette: Obituaries from December 2001

Brandon Lee Hendricks (12/20/01)
Brandon Lee Hendricks Brandon Lee Hendricks was born March 13, 1972, in Oklahoma City, Okla. He graduated from Russellville High School in Arkansas in 1990. Brandon interrupted his college in 1999 to enter the U. S. Navy. He attended Hospital Corps School in Great Lakes, Ill., and graduated with Honors and Distinction as the Class Valedictorian. ...

----------------

If this about Wright were a lie, believe me, Fox and Hannity and Bill and Anne and Laura and Charles would be having a field day. They would be going nuts and crazy. It would be front page news all over the US in every paper. The conservatives would never let it die.

Alas, instead, they try not to mention it. Pity.

It matters not what 'source' you come up with, the United States Navy is not a 'college' and doesn't have a 'valedictorian.'

Go ahead and look it up in Navy regulations.

Rev. Wright. Served in the Marines for six years and received an Honorable Discharge.

After the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King and the release of the details of the "Tuskegee Experiment", became very bitter toward the US.

Still, his accomplishments are more that most viewers of Fox news, put together.

And let's recognize another great man:

He was Time Magazine's Man of the Year.
He took a bankrupt nation and completely turned it around economically.
He was able to unite an entire country by making the people believe in themselves.
He was a very skilled orator.
He sponsored a science program that put his country several years ahead the rest of the world technologically.

Yes, his accomplishments are more than most viewers of ALL US news organizations put together.
I smell schickelgruber.

And he's STILL a race-baiting idiot. None of his accomplishments detract from that.

Idiot?

1950's - white only rest rooms, drinking fountains, lunch counters. Lynchings.
Tuskegee Experiment. MLK. Jim Crow

Who is the idiot?

so he fought the racist democrats policies then bent over to take it in the backside to continue the same policies. wow, yeah idiot fits.

I dont care how nice of a man you think he was, he is a hateful bigot, who doesnt get called out because he is not white

You know one of hitler's ss who murdered jews an economist, probably was a great man. But it doesnt matter

its not who you were, its who you are now

I used to be the biggest asshole/little dictator and I changed.

I wouldnt let my diagnosis, (with the help of medication) be an asshole

he could learn from people like me who have real problems to overcome

And he still is a hateful racist.

That would read better if it said, "Spent most of his adult life serving the community".
Why is it somehow special if one focuses on serving a certain color of people?

Actually..... serving himself by using certain people of color.

He's a racist SOB.

Rev, Wright is not a racist or hateful.

He just tells the trurh .

And some people find that offensive.

Really and the "trurh" is white people made the aids virus to kill black people?

Read up on the "Tuskegee Experiment" and then get back with me on what the government is capable of doing. :doubt:
I dont care about gonorrhea. I want to know if you think white people created the AIds virus to kil black people.

I believe that our government developed AIDS as a biological weapon.

Did it accidently get loose into the general puplic as an accident?

Or was it intentionally released into a specific segment of the population?

I really don't know.

But I do know that our government is capable of some dasterdly deeds. :eek:

So who really knows????

So, when did this "fine up-right all-American hero" become such a shithead, and why? What turned him into such an idiot?

Fox did that to him.

Fox and the Tuskegee experiment and racism.

Dean....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a ha....now fox news was around at the time of Tuskegee....????
4757-cheech-marin.jpg

Tuskegee wasn't released until 1972. What does that have to do with Fox? Look, you have some spittle on your chin, just there. Ok, got it.

Read your post ..."FOX DID THAT TO HIM"

A recent photo of rdean...
cheech-marin-sm.jpg

I believe that our government developed AIDS as a biological weapon.

Did it accidently get loose into the general puplic as an accident?

Or was it intentionally released into a specific segment of the population?

I really don't know.

But I do know that our government is capable of some dasterdly deeds. :eek:

So who really knows????
And 9/11 was an inside job?

.... and he did not serve 6-years in the Marine Corps. He served two:

"From 1959 to 1961, Wright attended Virginia Union University, in Richmond. In 1961 Wright left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division attaining the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright joined the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center"

I joined the year before he did, and making PFC E-2 in two years was no great shakes back then. I was promoted to Cpl E-4 at the end of 27 months in a 4-year enlsitment. They usually give some rank to up-and-comers to keep them in the Corps, so he went on into the Navy at the end of that two years with only one nominal promotion on his sleeve, one that everyone got out of boot camp if they hadn't screwed up royally.

Didnt he become a HM and then served with the marines again as a doc?
He would've been a "Corpsman"; a sailor serving in a medical capacity.

Was he a HM?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back