• Republicans

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • third party

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • independent

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
clumzgirl said:
Used to be a democrat in college. Grew up and became a moderate republican. The older I get, the more conservative I become, and I'm only 25 so by the time I'm 30 I should be Amish or something!

:laugh: I have much respect for you. Im in college now as a conservative, you can imagine how much fun that is :poop:

Merlin1047 said:
I selected independent mainly because I do not agree with Republicans on every issue.

Other than that, I'm so conservative that I consider Atilla the Hun to be a liberal.

:rotflmao:

I am an Independent conservative. definitly leaning republican this year!!!

Merlin1047 said:
I selected independent mainly because I do not agree with Republicans on every issue.

Other than that, I'm so conservative that I consider Atilla the Hun to be a liberal.
My father used to always say I was "just to the right of Atilla the Hun"!

SCREW ALL THIS INDECISIVENESS!!!

I'm a conservative REPUBLICAN, and proud of it.

I stand for LOWER TAXES, THE RIGHT TO OWN A FIREARM, ANTI ABORTION, (mostly), CHRISTIAN VALUES, NO GAY MARRIAGE, and PRO MILITARY.

Sir Evil said:
Republican!

OK, who voted democrat? why is it that there is always more votes than posts?

I voted and I am Republican and proud of it I must say ! :dance:

Pale Rider said:
SCREW ALL THIS INDECISIVENESS!!!

I'm a conservative REPUBLICAN, and proud of it.

I stand for LOWER TAXES, THE RIGHT TO OWN A FIREARM, ANTI ABORTION, (mostly), CHRISTIAN VALUES, NO GAY MARRIAGE, and PRO MILITARY.

whoa whoa whoa, according to freeandfun1 if you aren't totally against abortion you must not be a conservative. am i right?

ChristianLibral said:
whoa whoa whoa, according to freeandfun1 if you aren't totally against abortion you must not be a conservative. am i right?

There are many pro-choice Republicans, but most conservatives are pro-life.

Kathianne said:
Hello there Id_avid. Welcome. Mostly Conservatives, some democrats, and at least one very staunch Libertarian.

Sorry beg to differ: For conservative I would read 'pretty hardline fascist'- in my own limited humble experience ofcourse.

8236 said:
Sorry beg to differ: For conservative I would read 'pretty hardline fascist'- in my own limited humble experience ofcourse.
I don't think that there are many, if any, facists on this board. I've certainly never encountered any.

For the poll, how about including the catagory: 'Meaningless'. Since that is what the question is for anyone outside the USA or in fact the multi millions INSIDE the USA not registered/disenfranchised from voting (and I don't mean illegal aliens).
Although this is a 'US message board', the thoughts of the rest of us (hopefully) matter, considering the influence the US has on the world.

Moi said:
I don't think that there are many, if any, facists on this board. I've certainly never encountered any.

Statements about dropping nuclear weapons on whoever doesn't go along with you sound kinda fascist to me- unless ofcourse you have to be a paid up member of the NSDAP to qualify for that status ofcourse.

8236 said:
For the poll, how about including the catagory: 'Meaningless'.

Sort of like your comment? BTW, I'm Canadian, no one has ever disregared my opinions based on that, it's usually because they are uninteresting or I've spelled everything wrong, and they are illegible (sp??). :dev3:

8236 said:
For the poll, how about including the catagory: 'Meaningless'. Since that is what the question is for anyone outside the USA or in fact the multi millions INSIDE the USA not registered/disenfranchised from voting (and I don't mean illegal aliens).
Although this is a 'US message board', the thoughts of the rest of us (hopefully) matter, considering the influence the US has on the world.
So if the thread is irrelevant to you, don't post or vote. You can always begin a post that does have relevance to you and have your say.

As for the multi millions inside the usa not registered/disengranchised from voting...that's their own fault and their opinions do not matter.

ChristianLibral said:

Listen libral... you can take your newness and your whoa, and stick it where the sun don't shine.

If you've got a beef with some belief of freeandfun1's, then take it up with her. Don't hijack my post and use me as your patsy.

Dismissed.

Forum List

Back