How many Americans have to suffer, go bankrupt or even die before the GOP is satisfied?

So how many Americans need to suffer? How many have to die? Before Republicans are satisfied?

That's like asking how many seasons of 'Firefly' do we want to satisfy us? Easy ... keep going as long as it's good to watch.

firefly%20cast%20364700.jpg
I kinda got the feeling that's how the GOP feels about denying healthcare, but I didn't want to say it.

How many children have to be slaughtered by abortions before the LEFT is happy?
Zero children.
A fetus is not children.
Besides, if you don't care about the child, why care about the fetus? At least, you can hold a child.

I kinda got the feeling that's how the GOP feels about denying healthcare, but I didn't want to say it.

I used to believe that every time a liberal whines, I get a tingle in up my leg. Turns out I just have Cerebral Palsy.

Come on. We know that if you slash funding from healthcare, old people will be kicked out of homes, people with diabetes will no longer be able to afford care, people with sick children will either go bankrupt or see their kid die. Many disabled will no longer get proper care.

We know this. Cut funding for healthcare and this is what happens. It can't be denied.

So how many Americans need to suffer? How many have to die? Before Republicans are satisfied? They must have some goal, some target. What it is? What is their target?

If leftards were so concerned about the lives of people like they claim? Where is the outrage about GMO food? Why do we still have a central bank that creates "money" out of nothing and then charges us interest? Why doesn't the left (if it cares so much) endorse holistic medicene and natural cures instead of big pharma pills that never cure but simply treat the symptoms? Where is the outrage about geo-engineering and the spraying of heavy metal particulates that we breathe in?

Spare me the bullshit that one party is any better than the other when they are both bought and paid for by the same banking oligarchs that own USA.INC to provide the 19 enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution derived in 1871 in a "for profit venture" and man oh man have they ever taken the people for a ride. IF you only knew the depth of the fraud and theft even dumb leftards like you would be in total shock.
That's right. Change the subject and lie. Come on. What's the target. At least you don't deny there is one.

I don't lie about anything...I know more than you. A commie fuck like you believes "gubermint" is the answer to all your problems when this foreign owned entity IS the problem and always has been.

Come on. We know that if you slash funding from healthcare, old people will be kicked out of homes, people with diabetes will no longer be able to afford care, people with sick children will either go bankrupt or see their kid die. Many disabled will no longer get proper care.

We know this. Cut funding for healthcare and this is what happens. It can't be denied.

So how many Americans need to suffer? How many have to die? Before Republicans are satisfied? They must have some goal, some target. What it is? What is their target?

Who is talking about cutting healthcare spending? It's about insurance fool. I'd be satisfied if you suffered more.

If leftards were so concerned about the lives of people like they claim? Where is the outrage about GMO food? Why do we still have a central bank that creates "money" out of nothing and then charges us interest? Why doesn't the left (if it cares so much) endorse holistic medicene and natural cures instead of big pharma pills that never cure but simply treat the symptoms? Where is the outrage about geo-engineering and the spraying of heavy metal particulates that we breathe in?

Spare me the bullshit that one party is any better than the other when they are both bought and paid for by the same banking oligarchs that own USA.INC to provide the 19 enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution derived in 1871 in a "for profit venture" and man oh man have they ever taken the people for a ride. IF you only knew the depth of the fraud and theft even dumb leftards like you would be in total shock.

Where is the outrage about GMO food?

I know!!!

Making plants that require less pesticides, that resist herbicides, that resist drought, that stay fresh longer while boosting yields.

Outrageous!!!

Why do we still have a central bank that creates "money" out of nothing and then charges us interest?

Unless you're a bank, you can't borrow from the Fed.
Why do you care that banks get charged?

Great post Todd!

lol @ Crazy Dale

Prove me wrong that your beloved "gubermint" isn't a corporate entity that operates under admiralty/ statutory law and has since the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933. I only sound "crazy" to uninformed commie fucks such as yourself. Do you even have a clue as to why it matters that your "gubermint" is incorporated?

He probably doesn't even know the "Federal Reserve" is not part of the Federal gubbment or that Lincoln was a Republican.

Children, old people and diabetics huh? You must really want to spend that money you should be paying taking care of yourself on something else that allows you to keep up with the Jones's.

lol @ Crazy Dale

Prove me wrong that your beloved "gubermint" isn't a corporate entity that operates under admiralty/ statutory law and has since the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933. I only sound "crazy" to uninformed commie fucks such as yourself. Do you even have a clue as to why it matters that your "gubermint" is incorporated?

He probably doesn't even know the "Federal Reserve" is not part of the Federal gubbment or that Lincoln was a Republican.
Yea, because Lincoln was from the Deep South, right?

Zero children.
A fetus is not children.
Besides, if you don't care about the child, why care about the fetus? At least, you can hold a child.

So the dictionaries are wrong?

Why should I believe you over them?
So you admit you have no interest in helping children, only the fetus.

Do you know any children who skipped the fetal stage of their life?

Zero children.
A fetus is not children.
You were a fetus once. But you show love by tossing them in the shitcan? WTF is wrong with you?

Zero children.
A fetus is not children.
You were a fetus once. But you show love by tossing them in the shitcan? WTF is wrong with you?
While I have never done that, I suspect you advocate cutting school lunches for poor children and cutting daycare and you are strongly against healthcare for children. Am I right? Cuz that's what it means to be a Republican.

Zero children.
A fetus is not children.

So the dictionaries are wrong?

Why should I believe you over them?
So you admit you have no interest in helping children, only the fetus.

Do you know any children who skipped the fetal stage of their life?
Of course not. That's why I believe in helping the mother. Unless you know a fetus without a mother.

Look at these right wingers. Insisting they have a heart because they pretend to care about a fetus. It's how they change the subject.

A better question is...HOW MANY TIMES IS R-DERP GOING TO START NEW THREADS THAT ARE THE SAME TIRED NONSENSE HE'S BEEN POSTING FOR YEARS NOW!!!!
Yea,
Because GOP policies are "new".
They are even worse than they were before.
Now they want millions to suffer.
How many of those millions will die?
How ever many it is, I suspect the GOP will feel it's not enough.

Forum List

Back