How many Americans have to suffer, go bankrupt or even die before the GOP is satisfied?

Oddly enough, though the Right always claims that democrats promote and approve of abortion, I have never once heard anyone doing that. Democrats approve of keeping the procedure legal, not advocating that anyone abort. It is equivalent to me claiming that republicans advocate killing our aged, when they protest the cost of tax funded health care.

Your claims that you neither promote nor approve of abortions are undermined by your steadfast reactionary actions of trying to keep it legal.

Your actions speak louder than your words.

Logic is hardly your forte', Chuz. i do not have to approve or promote abortions just because I believe that it is a woman's right to control her own body, and not the right of the government. In fact, I am totally neutral about abortions, personally. From a pragmatic point of view, I believe that abortions are inevitable, especially with the world population at almost 10 billion people, having grown from 3 billion people in my lifetime.. That still does not mean that I approve or promote abortions.

Logic is not my problem. Dealing with those (like you) who are steeped in denial is my problem.

For example... let's consider this simple question and your (predictable denial) response to it.

Does an abortion kill a human child?

Yes or no?

Of course not, and the law of the land agrees with me. Until you and the rest of the control freaks get another justice on your side, you can not prosecute my wife and daughter's doctor. I have watched you guys obsess over this for over 50 years, so I don't really take you very seriously any more. I recommend that you find another cause, like demanding that retailers close on Sunday, like they did in the South until the 1970's.

Last edited:
Oddly enough, though the Right always claims that democrats promote and approve of abortion, I have never once heard anyone doing that. Democrats approve of keeping the procedure legal, not advocating that anyone abort. It is equivalent to me claiming that republicans advocate killing our aged, when they protest the cost of tax funded health care.

Your claims that you neither promote nor approve of abortions are undermined by your steadfast reactionary actions of trying to keep it legal.

Logic is hardly your forte', Chuz. i do not have to approve or promote abortions just because I believe that it is a woman's right to control her own body, and not the right of the government. In fact, I am totally neutral about abortions, personally. From a pragmatic point of view, I believe that abortions are inevitable, especially with the world population at almost 10 billion people, having grown from 3 billion people in my lifetime.. That still does not mean that I approve or promote abortions.

Logic is not my problem. Dealing with those (like you) who are steeped in denial is my problem.

For example... let's consider this simple question and your (predictable denial) response to it.

Yes or no?

Of course not, and the law of the land agrees with me. Until you and the rest of the control freaks get another justice on your side, you can not prosecute my wife and daughter's doctor. I have watched you guys obsess over this for over 50 years, so I don't really take you very seriously any more. I recommend that you find another cause, like demanding that retailers closer on Sunday, like they did in the South until the 1970's.

Do you support fetal HOMICIDE laws?

Are they Constitutional?

Come on. We know that if you slash funding from healthcare, old people will be kicked out of homes, people with diabetes will no longer be able to afford care, people with sick children will either go bankrupt or see their kid die. Many disabled will no longer get proper care.

We know this. Cut funding for healthcare and this is what happens. It can't be denied.

So how many Americans need to suffer? How many have to die? Before Republicans are satisfied? They must have some goal, some target. What it is? What is their target?

A better question is...HOW MANY TIMES IS R-DERP GOING TO START NEW THREADS THAT ARE THE SAME TIRED NONSENSE HE'S BEEN POSTING FOR YEARS NOW!!!!
Yea,
Because GOP policies are "new".
They are even worse than they were before.
Now they want millions to suffer.
How many of those millions will die?
How ever many it is, I suspect the GOP will feel it's not enough.

Stop with the drama queen histrionics, R-Derp! The ACA was deliberately written to fail by you progressives and now it has to be fixed. That's reality.

if you are so sure that it is going to fail, then allow it to do so to prove your point. Personally, I do not believe that it is going to fail. And BTW, repealing ACA does not "fix" it.

How can you say it's not failing, Vandals? Costs are skyrocketing and more and more insurance companies are pulling out of marketplaces. Do you really not understand that the ACA was designed to fail? It was supposed to fail so Hillary Clinton could then force Congress to implement Single Payer. That was the progressive plan...only Hillary didn't win.

You are partially correct. The only system that will work is making everyone in America eligible for Medicare, like every other industrialized nation on earth has done. However, ACA can continue to roll on, like the old jalopies that I used to buy when I was teenager, for $50. The main reason that insurers are pulling out is the uncertainty that Trump has raised as to whether or not the government will pay the subsidies. Makes no difference. It will still roll on.

Yes or no?

Of course not, and the law of the land agrees with me. Until you and the rest of the control freaks get another justice on your side, you can not prosecute my wife and daughter's doctor. I have watched you guys obsess over this for over 50 years, so I don't really take you very seriously any more. I recommend that you find another cause, like demanding that retailers closer on Sunday, like they did in the South until the 1970's.

Are they Constitutional?

Nope, and they do not exist, to my knowledge, in my state, and do not apply to me and my family. If they did, I would write my congressman about it.

Yes or no?

Are they Constitutional?

Nope, and they do not exist, to my knowledge, in my state, and do not apply to me and my family. If they did, I would write my congressman about it.

LOL!~

Then what?

EDIT: also, fwiw. . . . the "Unborn victims of violence act" is a FEDERAL law.

The problem here for the GOP is this:

The GOP really does believe in thousands, if not millions of Americans dying.

"Ariz. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 13-1102, § 13-1103, § 13-1104 and § 13-1105define negligent homicide, manslaughter and first and second degree murder. The law specifies that the offenses apply to an unborn child at any stage in its development.
Ariz. Rev. Stat. Ann § 13-701, § 13-704, § 13-705 and § 13-751 define aggravated circumstances in the sentence of death or life imprisonment. The law specifies that the defendant shall not be released until the completion of 35 years if the murdered person was under 15 years of age or was an unborn child. The law states that for the purposes of punishment, an unborn child shall be treated like a minor under 12 years of age."

Looks like you've got some writing to do!

Yes or no?

Are they Constitutional?

LOL!~

Then what?

Are you a woman?

Yes or no?

Are they Constitutional?

LOL!~

Then what?

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I don't support that law, either, and clearly, it is contradictory to Roe Vs. Wade, and will eventually be challenged in the same court.

So what?

Nothing you have said makes me want to run outside and shout, "PLEASE, government! Take control of my wife and child's bodies!"

Yes or no?

Are they Constitutional?

LOL!~

Then what?

Are you a woman?

Nope, Chuz's profile says that he is a guy, and his posts clearly show that he wants to control my family's female bodies. He seems to think that he has a superior moral position, giving him the right to do that.

"Ariz. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 13-1102, § 13-1103, § 13-1104 and § 13-1105define negligent homicide, manslaughter and first and second degree murder. The law specifies that the offenses apply to an unborn child at any stage in its development.
Ariz. Rev. Stat. Ann § 13-701, § 13-704, § 13-705 and § 13-751 define aggravated circumstances in the sentence of death or life imprisonment. The law specifies that the defendant shall not be released until the completion of 35 years if the murdered person was under 15 years of age or was an unborn child. The law states that for the purposes of punishment, an unborn child shall be treated like a minor under 12 years of age."

Looks like you've got some writing to do!

Thanks for the tip. I will do that. I have their website's on my "favorite places" in my computer, They hear from me frequently.

Yes or no?

Are they Constitutional?

LOL!~

Then what?

Are you a woman?

No.

But these women are.

AlvedaMorebabiesAbortedthanBorn.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

2082649_orig.jpg

a018d274c3a4297b4f960c05f017ed67.jpg

Roe Vs. Wade is established law, by the Supreme Court. Your fetal homicide law has no Supreme Court precedent.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over the final outcome.

Roe Vs. Wade is established law, by the Supreme Court. Your fetal homicide law has no Supreme Court precedent.

Serious as a heart attack here.

GOOD LUCK getting the SCOTUS to revisit the Constitutionality of our fetal homicide laws!

The sooner the better!

Especially for you, as Trump just might get to put another Conservative on the Court before you get your auto -response form letter from whoever it is that you decide to nag.... errr.... write.

Last edited:

Serious as a heart attack here.

GOOD LUCK getting the SCOTUS to revisit the Constitutionality of our fetal homicide laws!

The sooner the better!

Especially for you, as Trump just might get to put another Conservative on the Court before you get your auto -response form letter from whoever it is that you decide to nag.... errr.... write.

Try to get back on topic, chuz. This thread is not about abortion. It is about the GOP "health plan", which is bound to bankrupt Americans, if passed.

Try to get back on topic, chuz. This thread is not about abortion. It is about the GOP "health plan", which is bound to bankrupt Americans, if passed.

1. Can you show me where the Constitution says that an individuals personal health care is to be provided by the Federal Government?

2. Our Government is over 20 TRILLION dollars in debt. Newsflash, we are already bankrupt. Some are simply in denial about it.

Last edited:

1. Can you show me where the Constitution says that an individuals personal health care is to be provided by the Federal Government?

2. Our Government is over 20 TRILLION dollars in debt. Newsflash, we are already bankrupt. Some are simply in denial about it.

it's in the same part of the constitution where is says that the federal government can set the speed limit at 55 MPH on freeways during Jimmy the gas shortage in the 1970's.

Yes, I too am outraged that our government is bankrupting itself by maintaining over 200 military bases on foreign soil, and spending more than the next 7 nations combined on military, in spite of the fact that the cold war with the Soviet Union ended over 20 years ago, and the only enemies that we presently have are driving 1993 nissan pickup trucks in the desert..

it's in the same part of the constitution where is says that the federal government can set the speed limit at 55 MPH on freeways during Jimmy the gas shortage in the 1970's.

Yes, I too am outraged that our government is bankrupting itself by maintaining over 200 military bases on foreign soil, and spending more than the next 7 nations combined on military, in spite of the fact that the cold war with the Soviet Union ended over 20 years ago, and the only enemies that we presently have are driving 1993 nissan pickup trucks in the desert..

^^^^^ Typical leftarded logic on full display for all to see!

You have it completely ass backwards.

The Constitution says "provide for the common defense" and "promote the general welfare." Not the other way around.

^^^^^ Typical leftarded logic on full display for all to see!

You have it completely ass backwards.

The Constitution says "provide for the common defense" and "promote the general welfare." Not the other way around.

Then, by golly, you should get over to DC right away and strengthen those judges out!

Forum List

Back