how liberals celebrate 4th of july

He won't.

And if the Dem's were AS GOOD AS the Republicans on this kind of stuff, they would have a full color postcard with Guilliani Dressed in a glittering Pink dress wearing Lipstick and makeup and high heels, and a woman's wig with a question in BOLD letters asking Americans:

IS THIS WHO YOU REALLY WANT TO REPRESENT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS PRESIDENT?

With the mailing going to all Church going Christians in the South, and Texas!

:eusa_dance: :badgrin:

:D

Of course the Dem's would never be so clever or go after anything with a real vengence like a seat in Congress or the Presidency, they are meek imho, when it comes to this kind of stuff.... even when they try, they fumble! lol

Maybe lessons from Karl Rove, the Brain, are needed?

Care

Absolute crap. NOBODY ... not even Adolph Hitler ... had a propaganda machine to rival the DNC.

How is rudy going to get the christain vote with three marriages and estranged kids?

Libs did not care about Clinton and his affairs, the women who claimed he raped her, his sexual assualts on other women, and his perjury

The voters know Hillary - that is why Rudy is beating her - and the left is pissed

Absolute crap. NOBODY ... not even Adolph Hitler ... had a propaganda machine to rival the DNC.

And this is where you have gone astray imHo

Not being able to see the forest through the trees.

I am not denying that both sides have propaganda machines.

If you can't see that the Republicans, via Karl Rove, and this administration, have perfected propaganda, then this just proves to me and those that have their eyes wide open, that the Republicans have mastered it!

Especially to have someone smart like you, deny that it even takes place by Republicans and how well they execute it, to make some of the Public believe they are telling the truth, instead of propaganda and spin?

And good morning Gunny,

Care

Libs did not care about Clinton and his affairs, the women who claimed he raped her, his sexual assualts on other women, and his perjury

The voters know Hillary - that is why Rudy is beating her - and the left is pissed

TM didn't mention that Libs would not accept Rudy, TM asked how could the Christian right accept Rudy as a presidential potential when he had been married 3 times, supported gay rights, supported abortion rights, and cross dressed for fun... for a joke?

personally, im ashamed of some in my party who wont accept rudy, but the difference is, some in my party wont accept him, while most in the democratic party wouldnt accept someone who doesnt carry the company line.

TM didn't mention that Libs would not accept Rudy, TM asked how could the Christian right accept Rudy as a presidential potential when he had been married 3 times, supported gay rights, supported abortion rights, and cross dressed for fun... for a joke?

If it comes down to Rudy or Hillary - the voters wil go with Rudy

Libs are a fine bunch to lecture the folks on values after the 15 years of defending Bill

personally, im ashamed of some in my party who wont accept rudy, but the difference is, some in my party wont accept him, while most in the democratic party wouldnt accept someone who doesnt carry the company line.

democrats want a change in direction. democrats want democrats running the government and appointing judges and determining foreign policy. After the last six and a half years, is that really so hard for you to understand?

Not at all, I understand what youre saying :)

Besides leaving iraq, which is what i assume you mean, by part of youre foreign policy, please tell me if im wrong, i dont wanna put words in your mouth. Any other comments you'd like to make about foreign policy, i.e. iran, islamic terrorism, border security, or anything in general.

Glad to see you mate :)

democrats want a change in direction. democrats want democrats running the government and appointing judges and determining foreign policy. After the last six and a half years, is that really so hard for you to understand?

You mean Dems want bigger government, higher taxes, government run health care, judges who will make law from the bench, appeasing terrorists, and surrender in Iraq

Yes it is. given what both Dems and Reps have done to this country over the past few decades. I'm all for canning the whole lot of them and starting over. Five or six parties would do nicely. Of course, if more than one third of the eligible voters in this country would get off their collective asses and vote, that would be nice too.

You mean Dems want bigger government, higher taxes, government run health care, judges who will make law from the bench, appeasing terrorists, and surrender in Iraq

if that is what you think I mean, you are certainly entitled to that opinion.

In fact, I meant exactly what I said and my words niether require - nor desire - inaccurate translations from hacks like you.

Yes it is. given what both Dems and Reps have done to this country over the past few decades. I'm all for canning the whole lot of them and starting over. Five or six parties would do nicely. Of course, if more than one third of the eligible voters in this country would get off their collective asses and vote, that would be nice too.

if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

if that is what you think I mean, you are certainly entitled to that opinion.

In fact, I meant exactly what I said and my words niether require - nor desire - inaccurate translations from hacks like you.

Where am I wrong? Being a loyal lib you never want the voters to know the truth what your party has in store for America if you get all your power back

I would strongly oppose bigger government, higher taxes, government run health care, trials for terrorists, outside of military trials, I do not believe they are entitled to geneva convention, and i cannot speak for what the democrats want in iraq. I myself, am torn, part of me believes at some point, 2 years or less, if the situation doesnt improve, we will have to face the truth and say, how long we want to continue with no progress, however, maybe, a year or two will produce something. I frankly dont know.

But i respect patriot maineman's opinion. As a fellow board member, he is entitled to disagree with me, and think im full of crap, just as you or anyone else does.

Absolutely refreshing. And i agree with every word of it.

Forum List

Back