how liberals celebrate 4th of july

More BS from MM

Your efforts would be better spent trying to convience Hillary is not as bad as your fellow Dems think she is

BS? can you fucking read your own writing?

And as I have said many times, I am not supporting Hillary in our caucuses.... I have no reason to convince fellow democrats about anything having to do with Hillary.

You, of course, will have a hard time getting REAL hardcore conservatives to support the philandering thrice married pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control new york moderate that YOU are supporting.

BS? can you fucking read your own writing?

And as I have said many times, I am not supporting Hillary in our caucuses.... I have no reason to convince fellow democrats about anything having to do with Hillary.

You, of course, will have a hard time getting REAL hardcore conservatives to support the philandering thrice married pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control new york moderate that YOU are supporting.

Whatever

Hilary or Obama - both don't have a snowballs chance of winning in Nov

You do ignore the polls that go against you - Rudy is still the leader on the Republican side

Whatever

Hilary or Obama - both don't have a snowballs chance of winning in Nov

You do ignore the polls that go against you - Rudy is still the leader on the Republican side

whatever?

the point is: you need to go back to your little pussy avatar.... no self respecting hardcore conservative is backing rudy now.... not when there are REAL conservatives running for the nomination

whatever?

the point is: you need to go back to your little pussy avatar.... no self respecting hardcore conservative is backing rudy now.... not when there are REAL conservatives running for the nomination

and it is back to insults and arrogance from MM when he is losing the debate

and it is back to insults and arrogance from MM when he is losing the debate

I am not insulting you at all. I merely point out that your previous avatar was a small cat. and now it is a logo that states "hardocre conservative" and I suggest that a REAL hardcore conservative would not have thrown his support to rudy when there are several REAL hardcore conservatives seeking the nomination....your new avatar is, therefore, really inappropriate given your favorite candidate.

and you were the one who suggested that Hillary was a moderate....not me!

I am not insulting you at all. I merely point out that your previous avatar was a small cat. and now it is a logo that states "hardocre conservative" and I suggest that a REAL hardcore conservative would not have thrown his support to rudy when there are several REAL hardcore conservatives seeking the nomination....your new avatar is, therefore, really inappropriate given your favorite candidate.

and you were the one who suggested that Hillary was a moderate....not me!

Libs have to find some reason to deflect attention over the hard core liberals your side is putting up for President

One problem libs like you have to overcome

Half of Americans say they wouldn't vote for Clinton in '08 RAW STORY
Published: Friday June 29, 2007

More than half of Americans say they wouldn't consider voting for Sen. Hillary Clinton for president if she becomes the Democratic nominee," according to a new poll, McClatchy Newspapers reports.

"The poll by Mason-Dixon Polling and Research found that 52 percent of Americans wouldn't consider voting for Clinton, D-N.Y," William Douglas writes.

Clinton, the pace-setter in the race for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination, raised 27 million dollars in the last three months -- but still less than top rival Barack Obama, her campaign said Thursday.

As the closely-watched second quarter presidential race fundraising stakes drew to a close, campaigns jockeyed to spin their efforts in their best light possible, as a crucial Saturday deadline loomed.

Clinton campaign communications director Howard Wolfson said in an email that her three-month-take would be around 27 million dollars.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Half_of_Americans_say_they_wouldnt_0629.html

and you ARE the one whose avatar proclaims your hardcore conservative credentials but who is abandoning the hardcore conservatives in your primary battle to support a moderate new yorker who supports abortion and gay rights and gun control.

really...go back to the little cat

and you ARE the one whose avatar proclaims your hardcore conservative credentials but who is abandoning the hardcore conservatives in your primary battle to support a moderate new yorker who supports abortion and gay rights and gun control.

really...go back to the little cat

I have my principals - perhaps you should find some of your own

One problem libs like you have to overcome

Half of Americans say they wouldn't vote for Clinton in '08 RAW STORY
Published: Friday June 29, 2007

More than half of Americans say they wouldn't consider voting for Sen. Hillary Clinton for president if she becomes the Democratic nominee," according to a new poll, McClatchy Newspapers reports.

"The poll by Mason-Dixon Polling and Research found that 52 percent of Americans wouldn't consider voting for Clinton, D-N.Y," William Douglas writes.

Clinton, the pace-setter in the race for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination, raised 27 million dollars in the last three months -- but still less than top rival Barack Obama, her campaign said Thursday.

As the closely-watched second quarter presidential race fundraising stakes drew to a close, campaigns jockeyed to spin their efforts in their best light possible, as a crucial Saturday deadline loomed.

Clinton campaign communications director Howard Wolfson said in an email that her three-month-take would be around 27 million dollars.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Half_of_Americans_say_they_wouldnt_0629.html

Hillary will be the democratic nominee and in spite of what people say they WILL vote for her. They would vote for a rock to get the GOP outta there.

Yea, right

That from the man who said no Dem said the 2000 election was stolen or how the Dem Congress was not raising taxes

I quoted you! Can you read your own words?

I said:

"You are supporting a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control new york moderate for your party's nomination."

to which you replied:

Hillary is running for the Republican nomination?

Lets hope Hillary is their choice - she will lose badly

Hillary versus Rudy:

New York moderates...both pro-choice, both pro-gay rights, both pro-gun control.

who does a god fearing religious conservative from Kansas vote for in THAT race?

I would suggest that they won't.... they will stay home.

Hillary versus Rudy:

New York moderates...both pro-choice, both pro-gay rights, both pro-gun control.

who does a god fearing religious conservative from Kansas vote for in THAT race?

I would suggest that they won't.... they will stay home.

True---the GOP pinning their hopes on Gulliani after bitching about Bush not being conservative enough is silly. Us Texans ain't real big on anyone from New York anyway. :lol:

How is rudy going to get the christain vote with three marriages and estranged kids?

How is rudy going to get the christain vote with three marriages and estranged kids?

He won't.

And if the Dem's were AS GOOD AS the Republicans on this kind of stuff, they would have a full color postcard with Guilliani Dressed in a glittering Pink dress wearing Lipstick and makeup and high heels, and a woman's wig with a question in BOLD letters asking Americans:

IS THIS WHO YOU REALLY WANT TO REPRESENT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS PRESIDENT?

With the mailing going to all Church going Christians in the South, and Texas!

:eusa_dance: :badgrin:

:D

Of course the Dem's would never be so clever or go after anything with a real vengence like a seat in Congress or the Presidency, they are meek imho, when it comes to this kind of stuff.... even when they try, they fumble! lol

Maybe lessons from Karl Rove, the Brain, are needed?

Care

They are up against a fixed ref is why.

The media is a corporate media so when Rs go negative the media doesnt call it that.

If a dem does it they wring their hands and say "OH MY look at where they are talking the process".

The Dean scream thing was a perfect example.

He does a pepe really to his troops with a sore voice and the Media calls him insane?

I could NOT believe what I was hearing on all the channels that day.

Do they call anyone in any field "INSANE" for doing this?

NO its just Democrats right before an election.

When Bush said we were going to Mars in the middle of a costly war no one called him insane.

The media is MUCH harder on dems and they have to tread very carefully or it will bury them.

Forum List

Back