how liberals celebrate 4th of july

That's a Rush Limbaugh talking point.

That is why we need the fairness doctrine back. This is what happens when clowns like Rush get to dominate the airwaves for three hours every day with no counter point. Weak minded individuals like you RSR pick up the tripe they spew and ditto it around as if it's some kind of truth. It's only fair that people like you should be required to hear BOTH sides of the story since you are all too willing to let others make up your mind for you.

No counter point?

What about Air America, Ed Schultz, NPR, Alan Colmes, Lionel, Thom Hartmann, Bill Press, and Stephanie Miller?

Lust because nobody chooses to listen to them, you want the government to FORCE people to listen to them

lol

i can see it now. 15 second al franken audio recorded talking points with one test question afterwards on content before you can mail a letter or vote. bwaha :rofl:

lol

i can see it now. 15 second al franken audio recorded talking points with one test question afterwards on content before you can mail a letter or vote. bwaha :rofl:

There are plenty of liberal talk show hosts

The problem is, there are not popular and you do have a difficult time finding a station that will carry the low rated shows

Maybe the station needs a tax write off and that is why they carry the program

al gore tried to "invent" the internet specifically for a place for liberals to spew their filth. he had in his mind thousands of dailykos's and huff-and-puffington posts for liberals to puke all over the public. this was all in response to their failure on radio.

al gore tried to "invent" the internet specifically for a place for liberals to spew their filth. he had in his mind thousands of dailykos's and huff-and-puffington posts for liberals to puke all over the public. this was all in response to their failure on radio.

and he and Tipper were the inspiration ofr "Love Story"

and to think how many people voted for this guy in 2000 (and want him to run again in 08)

Al is the gift that keeps of giving

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 49
"hardcore conservative", my ass.

You are supporting a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control new york moderate for your party's nomination.

You should go back to the avatar with the little pussy. It was much more approprate!

more people than voted for the chimp, as a matter of fact!

To bad the popular vote does not elect the President

If Al would have spent more time campaigning in his home state - he would have won the WH

Tells you something when the voters of TN voted against him

You are supporting a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control new york moderate for your party's nomination.

You should go back to the avatar with the little pussy. It was much more approprate!

Hillary is running for the Republican nomination?

no...rudy is...

but it is good to see you acknowledge the fact that Hillary is a moderate!

now all you have to do is acknowledge that you are nothing at all like a hardcore conservative and are really nothing but a hack who will abandon his principles to hold onto the white house.

no...rudy is...

but it is good to see you acknowledge the fact that Hillary is a moderate!

now all you have to do is acknowledge that you are nothing at all like a hardcore conservative and are really nothing but a hack who will abandon his principles to hold onto the white house.

The worst fear for the left is the Rudy Democrats - much like the Reagan Democrats

I expect you to rant Hillary is not a liberal - much like you tried to lie how no Dem said the 2000 election was stolen

The worst fear for the left is the Rudy Democrats - much like the Reagan Democrats

I expect you to rant Hillary is not a liberal - much like you tried to lie how no Dem said the 2000 election was stolen

you were the one who just acknowledged that Hillary was a moderate.

are you backing away from that?

and actually, you should know that Rudy is really not a big concern for democratic party guys.... we know that he will keep the republican base at home on election day. democrats are pretty fired up to replace Bush with one of our own and republicans will not be able to bring themselves to vote in large numbers for a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control, philandering new york moderate.

I said:

to which you replied:

I would suggest that it doesn't take any twisting at all to see that you think that Hillary is a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control new york moderate.

and actually, you should know that Rudy is really not a big concern for democratic party guys.... we know that he will keep the republican base at home on election day. democrats are pretty fired up to replace Bush with one of our own and republicans will not be able to bring themselves to vote in large numbers for a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control, philandering new york moderate.

Rudy is a threat to the left - he will take many Dem votes away from Hillary as Reagan did

Good luck trying to get her elected. Many polls show more then 50% say they will NOT vote for her under circumstances

I said:

to which you replied:

I would suggest that it doesn't take any twisting at all to see that you think that Hillary is a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control new york moderate.

Yea, MM - Hilary is a moderate

If a moderate wants to raise taxes, government run health care, surrender in Iraq and to terrorists, government oversight of CEO pay, and more government regulation on business - what make someone a liberal?

Yea, MM - Hilary is a moderate

If a moderate wants to raise taxes, government run health care, surrender in Iraq and to terrorists, government oversight of CEO pay, and more government regulation on business - what make someone a liberal?

If you read above, you will note that it was YOU who claimed that Hillary was a moderate.....not me!:eusa_dance:

If you read above, you will note that it was YOU who claimed that Hillary was a moderate.....not me!:eusa_dance:

More BS from MM

Your efforts would be better spent trying to convience Hillary is not as bad as your fellow Dems think she is

Forum List

Back