Georgie and Laurie Bush will burn in hell...

Edward

Apr 7, 2005
Tony Snow speaking on behalf of the White House said the following, "I don't know what Arkansan is for chutzpah, but this is a gigantic case of it." How dare this piece of shit insult the state of Arkansas. The people of Arkansas speak the English language and Tony is an asshole for suggesting otherwise. He went, speaking of Conyers, to say, "Well, fine, knock himself out." The people of the 14th District of Michigan that John Conyers is fighting for will do more than knock themselves out. They will fight these bastards and the assholes in this country they represent and they will do what they can to protect us all from them.

I commend Representative Conyers and those on that Committee for having the courage to do what is necessary to protect us all from George Bush and the tryants who voted for him. We all know that Libby was indicted by an independent prosecutor and convicted by a jury of his peers and sentenced by a federal judge who was acting on the recommendation of the federal probation office and the prosector. Bush decided to set that sentence aside because he felt he knew more than the prosecutor, the jury, the federal probation office, the judge and the appeals court and in doing so he took the law into his own hands. The difference between what he did and what previous Presidents have done when pardoning people convicted of a crime is that they had only done so after a portion of the sentence had been served and after all other appeals had been exhausted. My advice to Valarie Plame and Joseph Wilson is to spit in the face of this jackass the next time they see him and say, "we may not have recourse in the Legislature or the Courts because you feel you are above both but we will have justice in the next world where you and your family will be cast into hell along with those who voted for you...." :bowdown:

Forum List

Back