how liberals celebrate 4th of july

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
4they0.jpg

<i><b>My wife and I celebrated the day Jesus created America and the Apostles signed the Declaration of Independence thereby creating the Infallible Nation Under God.

We participated in a Black Mass where we sacrificed, then ate, several babies. We urinated on a crucifix AND the American flag, which we later defecated on then burned in the town square. We spat on pictures of Bush and Cheney, and disparaged anyone in uniform we happened to see, as we threw flaming bags of dog pooh at them. We spray-painted pentagrams on the doors of all of the churches in our neighborhood, and while we were at we spray-painted swastikas on the doors of several synagogues as well.</b></i>

All patently untrue as we went out for a nice lunch the sat quietly at home reading and listening to Bach's Cello Suites. But since we weren't out participating in the annual homage to mindless boosterism that the Fourth of July has become, in the eyes of you, and your fellow travelers we may as well been participating in the ridiculous list of activities I outlined above. A list as ridiculous, I might add, as the image you posted.

It should be noted that the brand of patriotism espoused by you and your fellow travelers is to real devotion to the Constitution and the rule of law what a Potemkin village is to New York City. Your patriotism is empty and meaningless, devoid of any real understanding of what it means to be American, unaware of the meaning of the those documents upon which this nation is based, the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Dismissed.

During the Clinton years, libs said patriotism was standing by the President and supporting what he wanted to accomplish

Today during the Bush years, libs say patriotism is doing everything you can to oppose and impeach him. As well as to surrender to terrorists in Iraq

NBC to Celebrate July 4th with Look at
the “New Homeless”

Happy birthday America. You suck. That seems to be the attitude of NBC News. Check out this promo, run at the end of Wednesday's Today this morning, for the July 4th Dateline. Over video of a man in a factory and a woman at a computer terminal, the announcer intoned:
"Friday -- They had good jobs, making good money, but now they've lost almost everything. An American nightmare: The new homeless. All new Dateline Friday."

They can't even refrain from their liberal agenda stories on Independence Day, a day to celebrate the opportunities the U.S. presents to all.
http://www.mediaresearch.org/cyberalerts/2003/cyb20030702.asp#6

liberals think it is "patriotism" to take every chance they can to undermine america. a liberal wants the terrorists to win, this isnt an exaggeration. they want to leave iraq and stop the war on terror, which they didnt believe existed to begin with. trusting a liberal with running this country is basically handing over the keys to al qaeda.

liberals think it is "patriotism" to take every chance they can to undermine america. a liberal wants the terrorists to win, this isnt an exaggeration. they want to leave iraq and stop the war on terror, which they didnt believe existed to begin with. trusting a liberal with running this country is basically handing over the keys to al qaeda.

Care to provide ANY documentation to support your assertions? Or are you just trolling again?

why else would Dems support surrender in Iraq? Dems have invested their politcal future in the US's defeat in Iraq

Gee, I don't know...maybe because its been 4 years now and American soldiers are still coming home in body bags every day. But I guess you, being a patriot American who doesn't mind dead soldiers, couldn't understand why someone would have a problem with that.

<i><b>My wife and I celebrated the day Jesus created America and the Apostles signed the Declaration of Independence thereby creating the Infallible Nation Under God.

We participated in a Black Mass where we sacrificed, then ate, several babies. We urinated on a crucifix AND the American flag, which we later defecated on then burned in the town square. We spat on pictures of Bush and Cheney, and disparaged anyone in uniform we happened to see, as we threw flaming bags of dog pooh at them. We spray-painted pentagrams on the doors of all of the churches in our neighborhood, and while we were at we spray-painted swastikas on the doors of several synagogues as well.</b></i>

All patently untrue as we went out for a nice lunch the sat quietly at home reading and listening to Bach's Cello Suites. But since we weren't out participating in the annual homage to mindless boosterism that the Fourth of July has become, in the eyes of you, and your fellow travelers we may as well been participating in the ridiculous list of activities I outlined above. A list as ridiculous, I might add, as the image you posted.

It should be noted that the brand of patriotism espoused by you and your fellow travelers is to real devotion to the Constitution and the rule of law what a Potemkin village is to New York City. Your patriotism is empty and meaningless, devoid of any real understanding of what it means to be American, unaware of the meaning of the those documents upon which this nation is based, the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Dismissed.

Did you have to take today off to rest up from all those goings-on?:badgrin:

My wife and I had a big cookout for all the kids and their dates.... we prepared way more food than we needed to....everyone had a great time and then we all walked as a group down to the river a few blocks away to watch the fireworks display shot off from the opposite bank.... very traditional...very patriotic... and the entire brood is 100% liberal! :D

He said they threw "dog poo" on guys in uniform. That of course would have resulted in my brandishing one or two firearms and several magazines worth of "dog poo" throwers' careers abruptly ended.:cool:

I have no doubt he'd have had special treatment in mind for you...

He said they threw "dog poo" on guys in uniform. That of course would have resulted in my brandishing one or two firearms and several magazines worth of "dog poo" throwers' careers abruptly ended.:cool:

be careful gunny to avoid such violent reactions. dog poo throwing is not rationale for justifiable homocide. You would end up as the shared wife of some group of enormous biker convicts

be careful gunny to avoid such violent reactions. dog poo throwing is not rationale for justifiable homocide. You would end up as the shared wife of some group of enormous biker convicts

LMAO. I'm not too concerned about being anybody's bitch, and I probably know the bikers.:rofl:

Of more pressing concern, IMO, is the need for said other convicts to worry about me deciding whether or not *I* want a bitch.

Forum List

Back