How is the sound of freedom related to Qanon?

Damn Scooter. You are pretty riled up about this. To summarize for your short attention span. I posted that CT has existed for a long time. I was told that wasn’t true and that it was a recent thing. I posted examples of older CT to prove my point.

But you want fly off the handle because I am not cheering for a self serving movie based on a wholly inaccurate story told by a guy who most people involved in actually tracking and rescuing kids think is a dolt? When the thread title is asking how the movie is possibly tied to QAnon?

So let me guess. You think this is the greatest movie ever. Of all time.

You really want to address this issue? Cool. Let’s talk about international agreements and international criminal courts. Let’s talk about what is really needed besides some self promoting dolt who uses psychics to run around chasing “tips”.

Nah. You prefer to believe the fiction instead of reality. Because one of those fictions is you are a good guy who cares. How many kids did you free with your caring?
Let's talk about the real guy.

8jWcRsa.png

And half of it was about the very peculiar reaction of the right.

Peculiar reaction to what? Again, the WP article was a response to the pointless criticism of the movie by Rolling Stone.
Did you even read it?

Yes, I did. The idiot discredited the movie because the star supposedly has ties to QAnon. That’s it. He said nothing about the quality of the movie itself.

About the very peculiar reaction of the right? I thougth you said he didn't talk about that.

I thought you said it was half the article.

If you’re referring to his take on moviegoers’ reactions, that was maybe 1/5th of the article.
Funny. I saw him criticizing the movie because it was absurd.

Right, because the star is allegedly affiliated with QAnon.
Now you're just making up crazy big lies to demonize liberals, so you're not a person to be taken seriously.

How does saying that child trafficking is a big problem demonize liberals? Please explain this to me.

What we Conservatives believe is that you stupid Libtards are bat shit crazy.

For instance, you morons believe that increase taxation and open borders makes a country more prosperous. You can't get more crazy than that.
Sure you can...you can believe that the 2020 election was stolen. You don't know anyone that bat-shit insane; do you?

What we Conservatives believe is that you stupid Libtards are bat shit crazy.

For instance, you morons believe that increase taxation and open borders makes a country more prosperous. You can't get more crazy than that.
Who was the last Congress to raise taxes on the middle class? The same Congress cut taxes for the rich, and made the cuts permanent!

But you want fly off the handle because I am not cheering for a self serving movie based on a wholly inaccurate story told by a guy who most people involved in actually tracking and rescuing kids think is a dolt? When the thread title is asking how the movie is possibly tied to QAnon?
A Trump humper bringing up pedos and child sex in a completely unrelated thread.
And you aid the groomers and traffickers.
Body parts, adrenochrome, and "what I've been told", below -- these people have taken a goddamn horror like child trafficking and turned it into a psycho circus political clown show.

This Q stuff is a madness. It is Neanderthal. And people like Bannon are feeding off it.

Last edited:
Gotta ask how many here have actually seen the movie you are all arguing about? I suspect few if any here have and most are judging it based off there own political ideology which sadly is becoming all to common with everything.

Few would spend the money to see it and are simply parroting what the "media" told them to say about it.

This Q stuff is a madness. It is Neanderthal. And people like Bannon are feeding off it.

And thus must rescuing children be Neanderthal.

You are saying that. Perhaps not with words.

Your cult say that continually. Perhaps not with words.

With the fact that you have a video of Bannon and Caviezel adjacent to the word Neanderthal -- associated with the word Neanderthal -- you are saying it, not with words.

We hear you loud and clear.

We will not stop standing between you and the children. Every dollar that goes to tickets at the theaters playing this film says so, loud and clear.

You are simply the cult. You refuse to say in a meaningful way that you despise the torture and abuse of children, and choose instead to ridicule those tho do say it, loud and clear.

You are the cult.

Do not bother to respond to this post. You are on ignore with the rest of the cult.

Last edited:
Body parts, adrenochrome, and "what I've been told", below -- these people have taken a goddamn horror like child trafficking and turned it into a psycho circus political clown show.

And thus must rescuing children be Neanderthal.

You are saying that. Perhaps not with words.

Your cult say that continually. Perhaps not with words.

With the fact that you have a video of Bannon and Caviezel adjacent to the word Neanderthal -- associated with the word Neanderthal -- you are saying it, not with words.

We hear you loud and clear.

We will not stop standing between you and the children. Every dollar that goes to tickets at the theaters playing this film says so, loud and clear.

You are simply the cult. You refuse to say in a meaningful way that you despise the torture and abuse of children, and choose instead to ridicule those tho do say it, loud and clear.

You are the cult.

Do not bother to respond to this post. You are on ignore with the rest of the cult.

^^^ My point illustrated yet again.

If you're not Q, that means you don't want to rescue children. That means you support the evil practice of child trafficking. According to them.

That is sick, and this is a madness.

Last edited:
Few would spend the money....? Then how come it is out grossing Indiana Jones?

Those who love God and admire Ballard and Caviezel and celebrate the rescue of vulnerable innocents. Says how many of us they are.

Enough to win this fight.

Besides, what is the cost of a theater ticket these days? And how many leftist scum will give up that much of their dope money? They're safe. They can act like they've seen it because their TV's will tell them what to say to convince the gullible that they've actually seen the film.

Democrats must know that they are the only ones to ever mention QAnon. I don't know of a single other person that has ever mentioned it. Democrats need QAnon. It's how they can direct concern over child sex trafficking.

I am glad to see the movie doing so well. It's a story that needs to be told.

100% audience score....The "critics" are reliably behind the audience.

IMDB rating 8.7.....Rarefied air.

And you aid the groomers and traffickers.

Just making it clear where we all stand. Liberals actually fight trafficking, conservatives help traffickers for political gain.

Yep. Your scumbaggery is complete and total. It's not our side flyign confederate flags, little slavery-lover.

How do republicans help with trafficking for political gain? Since you stated it as a fact then you need to provide irrefutable proof with evidence to support your claim. It's up to you to back up your claims.

A Trump humper bringing up pedos and child sex in a completely unrelated thread.

Everyone drink!

Pedophiles and child sex is the topic of the thread. That's why children are trafficked.

Forum List

Back