How is the sound of freedom related to Qanon?

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
When the sound of freedom released recently I saw a lot of headlines like this.

And dozens more all saying the movie is tied to Qanon. But after I looked some the movie was written in 2015. And didn't start filming until 2018.

Qanon thing didn't became a thing until 2017, 2 years after Qanon started.

So how can it be Qanon when the script predates Qanon?

And why is a movie based on real life events of people saving trafficked kids Qanon?

And since when is a movie about child trafficking considered bad?

And dozens more all saying the movie is tied to Qanon. But after I looked some the movie was written in 2015. And didn't start filming until 2018.

From your link....

1688902500342.png

Yeah, Caviezel is a big time Q nut. While many Trumpsters try to downplay it, the whole Q culture is now in the GQP's DNA.

That doesn't make every Republican a Q nut, but the two are now tied, whether they like it or not.

I wouldn't want to be associated with it either, so I'm not surprised when they bristle at the comparisons.

Yeah, Caviezel is a big time Q nut. While many Trumpsters try to downplay it, the whole Q culture is now in the GQP's DNA.

That doesn't make every Republican a Q nut, but the two are now tied, whether they like it or not.

I wouldn't want to be associated with it either, so I'm not surprised when they bristle at the comparisons.
You and your conspiracy theories. LOL

an invention by the MSM to bamboozle the dumb fucks who

And why is a movie based on real life events of people saving trafficked kids Qanon?

Qanon is an MSM invention they use to bamboozle their ignorant followers. Democrats will believe anything, even that our constitution is bad for us and Marxism is good. MAGA.

Because everything that scares leftist vermin relates to QAnon because the lame corporate "media" told them so.

And the mere possibility of taking away the very lucrative trafficking of children terrifies the leftist vermin, as does the certainty that we will stop them from indoctrinating children with their sick sexual fetishes.

Simple.

Isn't it hugely entertaining to listen to the increased volume of their panicked squealing since the owners and producers of the film finally managed to get it into theaters?

And the fact that the film is hammering their savagely wokeist bullshit films at the box office probably causes them to lie awake in their beds, weeping with the knowledge that increased awareness of the heinous crimes they commit upon the most vulnerable will soon be nigh impossible to get away with.

There is a God and He has elevated Tim Ballard and his organization, as well as Jim Caviezel to the status of heroes.

Just try searching Operation Underground Railroad and behold the squealing that pops up on your screen! As if they were small animals being tortured.

Forum List

Back