How is the sound of freedom related to Qanon?

Why we’re fixated in stopping child sex trafficking?

Wow, just wow.
rube is a derogatory word meaning country bumpkin .... given the fact that you constantly use said word indicates that you are a prissy, effeminate ,snobbish, [elitist in your own mind] freak !

Give it a rest, fck wit. You asked I delivered.

Listen up, old man. You're not award winning, you're never taken seriously, you're like feeble and you're fckn stupid . I don't really understand why you think you're any kind of influencer but heads up... you're not and never will be

You never fail to demonstrate how superficial you are.
You never bothered to watch the video you linked

It has NOTHING to do with grooming young children to be homosexuals

When you put it that way, all that I have to do to prove you wrong is to cite one such case. Just one.

I'll give you two. There are plenty more, but this is twice what I need to prove you wrong.
Did you bother to read either of your links?
Neither constitutes grooming even remotely.

Both involved a transgender child in our school system that openly identified as transgender.

Neither was “groomed“ to be transgender

You can’t prove the left is “grooming” any more than you can prove a stolen election

Just more baseless charges that fire up simple minded conservatives
Neither party has done ANYTHING about the border in decades, nor holdover VISA stays. MAGA concern only extends to discriminating against DaGayz. No RICO prosecution of the Catholic Church, the Baptist Church, the polygamist counties in Arizona, all the child trafficking in Red states. Just DaGayz.

Did you bother to read either of your links?
Neither constitutes grooming even remotely.

Both involved a transgender child in our school system that openly identified as transgender.

Neither was “groomed“ to be transgender

Lying about those stories does not change what they tell us.

If you believe that what happened in either of those stories is in any way acceptable, then you are more severely and deeply fucked-up, as a poor imitation of a human being, than we previously assumed.

Lying about those stories does not change what they tell us.

If you believe that what happened in either of those stories is in any way acceptable, then you are more severely and deeply fucked-up, as a poor imitation of a human being, than we previously assumed.
All your links did was show the challenges transgendered youths face in our school systems

I asked for an example of a child being groomed and you failed miserably

You really speak of yourself in the 3rd person?

We all KNOW where you stand. Solidly with every leftist cause
Russia is kidnapping thousands of Ukrainian children, but you're rah rah Russia.

Where is Congress on this? Oh yea nowhere.

To the movie, sounds like a rehash of the US version of The Bridge, which is a retred of the Scandinavian film. Thats fine, but whatever.

You were a mod?????

Produce the link. A SINGLE LINK will suffice.
Evidently you have massive blinders on.

Russia has illegally abducted over 19,000 Ukrainian children and changed their names and dates of birth, Ukraine’s Reintegration Minister Iryna Vereshchuk said...

It's all these assholes have.

They can't possibly commend Tim Ballard, because they might have to -just for a moment on one issue- be on the same side as the deplorables stinking up Walmart.

A petri dish has more depth than these contemptibles.
You kind of look pretty stupid right about now.

Really?....I'm not the one deflecting and dissembling over a guy who rescues children from sex slavery...That stupidity is squarely on you, stupid.
You said I had nonlinks dumbass.

What is Congress doing about it? How about 2016? 2018? 2010? 2001? 2005? 1990? Why is the Catholic Church and Southern Baptists not getting hammered by DOJ RICO actions?

You said I had nonlinks dumbass.

What is Congress doing about it? How about 2016? 2018? 2010? 2001? 2005? 1990? Why is the Catholic Church and Southern Baptists not getting hammered by DOJ RICO actions?
Not the subject, assclown.....That would be Tim Ballard.

But we know that you're too much of a hack coward to commend him, so deflecting and dissembling is the natural course of action.

Not the subject, assclown.....That would be Tim Ballard.

But we know that you're too much of a hack coward to commend him, so deflecting and dissembling is the natural course of action.
Commend him? Who is that?

Forum List

Back