AMC Boycott Calls Grow Over 'Sound of Freedom,' CEO Says Claims 'Garbage'

Does not really seem like anyone is enraged, and Caviezel has gone off the deep end that is for sure. People will not see a movie if they have negative feelings about the star. I know a lot of people that will not go to a Tom Cruise movie because they do not like him as a person.
In other words, you asked me a question, but with a reply already in mind no matter what my answer was, since you had no plan to read my answer anyway.

If you had, you would have seen that every quote from a liberal rag that I posted mentioned "QAnon," the left's conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory. If Caviezel had made a movie in which he goes to a Latin American country to carry out paramilitary attacks on companies that drill for oil, or developers who cut down trees in the rainforest, the left would have no problem with the movie. But point a gun at a child trafficing organization that serves pedos and now you're goring their ox.

Just out of curiosity, how does one "go off the deep end," in a desire to stop the sexual trafficing of children?

In other words, you asked me a question, but with a reply already in mind no matter what my answer was, since you had no plan to read my answer anyway.

In other words we have a different opinion of what "enraged" means. Mine is not as snowflakey as yours.

If you had, you would have seen that every quote from a liberal rag that I posted mentioned "QAnon," the left's conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory.

Well, yes, because Caviezel is a huge pusher of Qanon theories.

Just out of curiosity, how does one "go off the deep end," in a desire to stop the sexual trafficing of children?

I did not say he went off the deep in in that regards. Just his general views on things.

In other words we have a different opinion of what "enraged" means. Mine is not as snowflakey as yours.

Well, yes, because Caviezel is a huge pusher of Qanon theories.
Sad to see you mouthing nonsensical words that the Democrats use to avoid having to say anything rational.
I did not say he went off the deep in in that regards. Just his general views on things.
As opposed to the rest of Hollywood, who are so carefully apolitical or middle of the road in their views on things.

Examples of his "general view of things?"

I just looked up some random reviews of "Top Gun," and not one of them mentioned Tom Cruise' scientolgy, opposition to psychiatry and his bizarre behaviors.

Sad to see you mouthing nonsensical words that the Democrats use to avoid having to say anything rational.

I feel so bad to have disappointed you.! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I just looked up some random reviews of "Top Gun," and not one of them mentioned Tom Cruise' scientolgy, opposition to psychiatry and his bizarre behaviors.

Seems he has moved past that and is now acting more normal.

When your movie doesn't match expectations, it's time to make up excuses, I guess. Just like making up excuses for bombing an election.
100% audience rating this morning on Rotten Tomato’s.

Expectations? That’s as good as it can get.

Just saw this movie today at an AMC location. Didn't look like any boycotts were going on that I could see.

Good movie and I recommend it to everyone. For those that didn't want it to get released ... every one of them needs to be strung upside down by their toes.

Too funny. Some folks are just primed to find a conspiracy..in the most mundane events. A/C goes out..conspiracy. Equip malfunction...conspiracy. Lines too long...conspiracy. Lines too short...conspiracy. Film sold-out..conspiracy. Theater empty..conspiracy.
Get a fuckin' grip people!

The CEO of major U.S.-based cinema chain AMC Theatres has dismissed claims that his company was stopping screenings of the film Sound of Freedom as "garbage."
Adam Aron took to Twitter to shut down "conspiracy theorists" who called for a boycott of his company over accusations that it was blocking the film from being shown.
AMC has more than 600 locations across the country with around 7,850 screens, making it the largest theater chain in the U.S.
Some people have complained of broken air-conditioning, canceled screenings and technical issues when they tried to watch the movie, with some seeing those incidents as a deliberate attempt to stop people seeing the film.
"Sadly, conspiracy theorists are so prevalent in America. So much garbage information is spread. More than ONE MILLION people have watched Sound of Freedom at AMC Theatres. More than at any other theatre chain on the planet. Yet people falsely claim otherwise. It is so bizarre," Aron tweeted.
Angel Studios, who distributed the film, told Newsweek AMC has been "wonderful to work with."

"Our theatrical partners at AMC, CineMark, Regal, and beyond have been absolutely wonderful to work with—they're helping us add theaters as we speak in the middle the busy summer movie season," said Matthew Faraci of Angel Studios.
AMC has cinemas in the UK that have gone into administration. Its a tough market and the idea that they would oppose a hit film is nosense of the first order.Peole who believe that need to have their metal cutlery removed and replaced with plastic.

Just saw this movie today at an AMC location. Didn't look like any boycotts were going on that I could see.

Good movie and I recommend it to everyone. For those that didn't want it to get released ... every one of them needs to be strung upside down by their toes.
I also saw this movie. A very powerful film that exposes the evil of human trafficking.

Forum List

Back