How is Jesus the Messiah?

Ishmael was an Arab and I agree with you that Mohammed is a descendent of Ishmael and Abraham. .
:lol:
I'm beginning to lose interest with you. Resorting to cartoons reveals your lack of knowledge on the subject.
My lack of knowledge? You are a moron.
You admitted this yesterday. You forgot. I remind you and you ignore it.
You are one the more severe dishonest hacks on this forum. And thats saying a lot!
Where’s the cartoon?

Ishmael was an Arab and I agree with you that Mohammed is a descendent of Ishmael and Abraham. .
I'm beginning to lose interest with you. Resorting to cartoons reveals your lack of knowledge on the subject.
You are one the more severe dishonest hacks on this forum. And thats saying a lot!
Where’s the cartoon?
he was referring to - :lol:
hehe

Where’s the cartoon?
hehe
Oh geesh!

Where’s the cartoon?
hehe
Seriously, if that's gonna be your reply when you don't have an answer, why continue? You're obviously out of gas.

Can someone explain this to me?
As far as i can tell, he didnt meet the requirements. Obviously lol..
So how?

First of all Jewish messianic expectations in the first century had become as irrational and hysterical as the Christian expectations of the second coming are now..

That being said, Jesus didn't fulfill irrational Jewish messianic expectations for the messiah just like no human being will ever float down from the sky and fulfill irrational Christian expectations of his return.

The Jewish expectation for the messiah to build a temple slaughterhouse based on the prophecy that the messiah will lead people to the sanctuary of God is about as irrational as it gets...

No, wait a minute...

Thinking Jesus will float down from the sky takes the cake.

So McDonald’s can build a slaughterhouse house but Jews can’t.
Stupid much?

McDonalds doesn't believe their butchers are appointed by God or that by eating or refraining from certain food their customers will become holy like God is holy..

duh.
Everyone should strive to be holy.
Now go eat some pig.
You should thank the Jews for leaving more pig for you.

Now go and eat some pig? Charming.

The belief that a person can be defiled or become holy by eating or abstaining from certain food is the flesh of swine, unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

You are already full of it.

Where’s the cartoon?
hehe
Seriously, if that's gonna be your reply when you don't have an answer, why continue? You're obviously out of gas.
ignore my post to you?
LOL get the fuck outta here you retarded, lying hack
Um, looks like you just had a meltdown. Perhaps you should study your topic next time. That way you'll be able to compete.
bless your heart

Where’s the cartoon?
hehe
ignore my post to you?
Um, looks like you just had a meltdown. Perhaps you should study your topic next time. That way you'll be able to compete.
bless your heart
Bipolar, huh. I'll pray for you. (*) (*)

ignore my post to you?
bless your heart
dont bother. you probably dont do that right either
Awww, poor baby. How are you doing on proving Islam is an "Abrahamic religion"?

Can someone explain this to me?
As far as i can tell, he didnt meet the requirements. Obviously lol..
So how?

First of all Jewish messianic expectations in the first century had become as irrational and hysterical as the Christian expectations of the second coming are now..

That being said, Jesus didn't fulfill irrational Jewish messianic expectations for the messiah just like no human being will ever float down from the sky and fulfill irrational Christian expectations of his return.

The Jewish expectation for the messiah to build a temple slaughterhouse based on the prophecy that the messiah will lead people to the sanctuary of God is about as irrational as it gets...

No, wait a minute...

Stupid much?

McDonalds doesn't believe their butchers are appointed by God or that by eating or refraining from certain food their customers will become holy like God is holy..

duh.
Now go eat some pig.

The belief that a person can be defiled or become holy by eating or abstaining from certain food is the flesh of swine, unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

I am full of kosher food.

ignore my post to you?
bless your heart
Already proven. You are just too much of a dishonest liar to admit it.

ignore my post to you?
bless your heart
Try Google.

No, wait a minute...

Stupid much?

duh.
Now go eat some pig.

I am full of kosher food.

Nah. The blood from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate is dripping from your lips.

From the smell of your breath and the blood on your chin pig men must have taken over the kitchen and have desecrated the divine menu.

One question. If the food that you eat is kosher going into your mouth and is supposed to make you holy, why does what come out of your mouth smell just like shit?

Last edited:
bless your heart
Try Google.
I don't need to. I know that Islam isn't an Abrahamic religion.

bless your heart
Now you're lying again. Abraham is the father of the Arab people, we agree. However, you still haven't shown the class how Abraham is the father of Islam.

bless your heart
Try Google.
I don't need to. I know that Islam isn't an Abrahamic religion.
You dont know, you believe. You ignore reality. For what, IDK..

bless your heart
Now you're lying again. Abraham is the father of the Arab people, we agree. However, you still haven't shown the class how Abraham is the father of Islam.
OMG :rofl:
The fucking "covenent" you speak of was with his family. Muhammad is his family.
Why do you ignore that? What are you afraid of?

Forum List

Back