How is Jesus the Messiah?

Bipolar, huh. I'll pray for you. (*) (*)
dont bother. you probably dont do that right either
Awww, poor baby. How are you doing on proving Islam is an "Abrahamic religion"?
Try Google.
I don't need to. I know that Islam isn't an Abrahamic religion.
You dont know, you believe. You ignore reality. For what, IDK..
Okay, so show me how Islam is an Abrahamic religion. I keep asking you. Go ahead, show the class how Islam is an Abrahamic religion.

Bipolar, huh. I'll pray for you. (*) (*)
Already proven. You are just too much of a dishonest liar to admit it.
Now you're lying again. Abraham is the father of the Arab people, we agree. However, you still haven't shown the class how Abraham is the father of Islam.
OMG :rofl:
The fucking "covenent" you speak of was with his family. Muhammad is his family.
Why do you ignore that? What are you afraid of?
Wrong. According to Scripture, God's covenant was with Abraham and Sarah. Abraham produced a child with Hagar which was not part of the Covenant, and the child was put out of the family. It's right there in Genesis. Haven't you ever read it?

So McDonald’s can build a slaughterhouse house but Jews can’t.
Stupid much?

McDonalds doesn't believe their butchers are appointed by God or that by eating or refraining from certain food their customers will become holy like God is holy..

duh.
Everyone should strive to be holy.
Now go eat some pig.
You should thank the Jews for leaving more pig for you.

Now go and eat some pig? Charming.

The belief that a person can be defiled or become holy by eating or abstaining from certain food is the flesh of swine, unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

You are already full of it.
I am full of kosher food.

Nah. The blood from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate is dripping from your lips.

From the smell of your breath and the blood on your chin pig men must have taken over the kitchen and have desecrated the divine menu.

One question. If the food that you eat is kosher going into your mouth and is supposed to make you holy, why does what come out of your mouth smell just like shit?
If you’re so intelligent, why must you resort to ad hominems.
Oh, that’s right, I crushed you a few months ago on Scripture.

Try Google.
Okay, so show me how Islam is an Abrahamic religion. I keep asking you. Go ahead, show the class how Islam is an Abrahamic religion.
Abrahamic religions, emphasizing and tracing their common origin to the tribal patriarch Abraham or recognizing a spiritual tradition identified with him, are one of the major divisions in comparative religion, along with Indian, Iranian, and East Asian religions. Judaism, Christianity and Islam are the largest Abrahamic religions.

McDonalds doesn't believe their butchers are appointed by God or that by eating or refraining from certain food their customers will become holy like God is holy..

duh.
Now go eat some pig.

The belief that a person can be defiled or become holy by eating or abstaining from certain food is the flesh of swine, unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

Nah. The blood from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate is dripping from your lips.

From the smell of your breath and the blood on your chin pig men must have taken over the kitchen and have desecrated the divine menu.

One question. If the food that you eat is kosher going into your mouth and is supposed to make you holy, why does what come out of your mouth smell just like shit?

You didn't crush anything except in your unrestrained imagination.

If you were so kosher why would you take offense at what I said if it did not apply?

Try Google.
Abrahamic religions, emphasizing and tracing their common origin to the tribal patriarch Abraham or recognizing a spiritual tradition identified with him, are one of the major divisions in comparative religion, along with Indian, Iranian, and East Asian religions. Judaism, Christianity and Islam are the largest Abrahamic religions.
Give us the link to the site you just copied and pasted that from or I'll do it myself. I'm giving you an opportunity to be honest here. Go ahead.

Try Google.
Give us the link to the site you just copied and pasted that from or I'll do it myself. I'm giving you an opportunity to be honest here. Go ahead.
wiki

wiki
Exactly. Now, why didn't you post the link with the wiki quote you copied and pasted? Aren't you the one that just accused me of being a lying hack? Wiki can be edited by anyone. It's not a secure scholarly site. College professors will not accept anything from wiki because it can be edited by anyone. You're not a scholar. You're a fraud. Bye.

wiki
Exactly. Now, why didn't you post the link with the wiki quote you copied and pasted? Aren't you the one that just accused me of being a lying hack? Wiki can be edited by anyone. It's not a secure scholarly site. College professors will not accept anything from wiki because it can be edited by anyone. You're not a scholar. You're a fraud. Bye.
That is most accepted def of what an abrahamic religion is, whether your ass likes it or not, bud. Sorry.
Why dont YOU post a link saying otherwise?

Now go eat some pig.

If you were so kosher why would you take offense at what I said if it did not apply?
I crushed you and disappeared for 2 months.
Now you’re back and making believe that what’s on a Thread on the USMB server doesn’t exist.

Remember the 12th commandment:

Thou shalt not question thy religion

Last edited:
Now go eat some pig.

Now you’re back and making believe that what’s on a Thread on the USMB server doesn’t exist.
The Pagan nailed you both.....and you two are biting like fish thinking that may be the last big fat worm of the day...

Wow...

No, you remained obstinate in your not very deeply thought out interpretations of divine law, even though the deeper implications have been made as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.

If you think that is some sort of victory, congratulations! lol... I see that you have your reward already!

Disappeared for two months? .... Nah, I just left you in the dust..

Last edited:
As I told you a little bit earlier, he isn't human. The messianic stage didn't happen. There are a few more

Jesus is fully human according to Christian belief. He can fulfil any office. It’s is pretty plainly stated in the Nicene and ChalcedonIan Creeds.
The Trinity isn’t the only mystery.

Now this is the true faith:
That we believe and confess that our Lord Jesus Christ, God's Son, is both God and human, equally.
Athanasian Creed
So a demi god?

So I see you *didnt* read the three creeds I mentioned.
Anyhow you have your answer as to “how can Christians”...
Christians believe Jesus was fully human. Not only human mind you. But fully human.

As I told you a little bit earlier, he isn't human. The messianic stage didn't happen. There are a few more

Jesus is fully human according to Christian belief. He can fulfil any office. It’s is pretty plainly stated in the Nicene and ChalcedonIan Creeds.
The Trinity isn’t the only mystery.

Now this is the true faith:
That we believe and confess that our Lord Jesus Christ, God's Son, is both God and human, equally.
Athanasian Creed
So a demi god?

So I see you *didnt* read the three creeds I mentioned.
Anyhow you have your answer as to “how can Christians”...
Christians believe Jesus was fully human. Not only human mind you. But fully human.
Yes. God in the flesh. Human flesh. The Word of God in flesh.

God in the flesh defies what a human actually is, doesnt it?

Forum List

Back