How is Jesus the Messiah?

You can’t handle the facts because of BURNING HELL FiRE!
Jesus is GOD's Son. And it is only through GOD's Son that I can be an adopted child of GOD. Hell is separation form GOD. If you don't have any interaction with GOD and can't even believe HE exists, then HE doesn't recognise you. People separate themselves from GOD by their choices. GOD doesn't separate HIMself from MAN.

Can someone explain this to me?
As far as i can tell, he didnt meet the requirements. Obviously lol..
So how?

There's a guy with no teeth who stands outside of Sproul Hall in Berkeley, waving a bible and ranting every day.

I think he can answer your question.
He probably can. John the Baptist ate bugs, wore camel hair and yelled at the religious leaders to repent. I bet he was a sight.

So how?

There's a guy with no teeth who stands outside of Sproul Hall in Berkeley, waving a bible and ranting every day.

Holy shit!

I can't believe it, but I found a picture of him!

10646640_959640300720180_2687409573102229282_n.jpg

So how?

Holy shit!

Penn State has a similar fixture that stands in front of Willard Hall everyday to preach. He has all of his teeth, but I am not sure a full deck of cards. lol

So how?

Holy shit!

Penn State has a similar fixture that stands in front of Willard Hall everyday to preach. He has all of his teeth, but I am not sure a full deck of cards. lol
I think it was the prophet Jere
So how?

Holy shit!

God told Isaiah to preach naked. They laughed and mocked Noah. The lost have been ridiculing and mocking God's anointed forever. Nothing new.

God told Isaiah to preach naked. They laughed and mocked Noah. The lost have been ridiculing and mocking God's anointed forever. Nothing new.

Thank goodness he didn’t preached naked.

1 Timothy 6:14-15
14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

Revelation 19:11-16
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Luke 19:35-40
35 And they brought him to Jesus: and they cast their garments upon the colt, and they set Jesus thereon.
36 And as he went, they spread their clothes in the way.
37 And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;
38 Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.
39 And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples.
40 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

The legacy and followers of Jesus are still many upon this earth. Where are Nebuchanezers followers? Where are Alexander and Ceasar's followers? Eventually even Mohammed's followers will bow the head and bend the knee and confess that Jesus is KING OF KINGS and LORD of LORDS, the messiah of all the earth. For he is their Savior and there is none else.

A human born of King Davids bloodline.
He would bring about the messianic age
he would bring about the entire world under one religion
etc

He fulfilled the first...”King David”. As for one religion worldwide...on who’s timeline? Christianity grew from a small persecuted and despised slave religion to what is now the largest religion in the world.
How do you know where that will end?

The book of Isaiah is WHERE they get the details for their messiah... He didnt fulfill them.

He fulfilled them. The Jews had their own reasons for pretending he didn’t. It was widely (and wrongly) believed the messiah would come to throw out the Romans. But...

“45 Then many of the Jews who had come to Mary, and had seen the things Jesus did, believed in Him. 46 But some of them went away to the Pharisees and told them the things Jesus did. 47 Then the chief priests and the Pharisees gathered a council and said, “What shall we do? For this Man works many signs. 48 If we let Him alone like this, everyone will believe in Him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and nation.”

Amazing how much spin there is..
Even if being a demi god counts as being a human(LOL) the prophecy DIDNT get fulfilled.
So, how is he the messiah?
I wouldn't have expected you to see it any other way, TN.

It's not like you can be objective about this.
You are sitting there saying Jews have it wrong. That is WHERE you guys came up with Jesus being the messiah you big fucking hack!

Jews pick the messiah? Who told you that?

Even if being a demi god counts as being a human(LOL) the prophecy DIDNT get fulfilled.

You are sitting there saying Jews have it wrong. That is WHERE you guys came up with Jesus being the messiah you big fucking hack!

Jews? :cool-45:

The book of Isaiah is WHERE they get the details for their messiah... He didnt fulfill them.

He fulfilled them. The Jews had their own reasons for pretending he didn’t. It was widely (and wrongly) believed the messiah would come to throw out the Romans. But...
But he did nothing, even said nothing against Romans.

The Jews were being dishonest weren’t they?

Jews? :cool-45:

Lol. Probably. Today they tell me Hillary should be president.

Forum List

Back