How is Jesus the Messiah?

What about the many Jews that believed in jesus in the book of Acts. His Disciples and the Apostles? What about Paul? Paul was one of he greatest Jewish scholars of the Scriptures. Could it be that it isn't about knowledge of Judaism, but about a personal relationship. Paul rounded up Christians and watched them get stoned to death. Then Jesus appeared to Paul, according to his own testimony. What was it that Paul didn't understand about the Jewish faith?
What about the fact that 90% of Jews today have zero knowledge of their religion?
Yes, and I would say the same thing about Christians.
Wont argue there. For instance, you dont even know what an abrahamic religion is lol
That's your opinion. You have yet to prove that Islam is an Abrahamic religion.
omg lol
tell the class what makes an abrahamic religion an abrahamic religion?
There is only one, according to Scripture. The Covenant Abraham made with God. The promise. The Messiah. There was nothing mentioned about Islam and Mohammed. Now you tell the class what makes Islam an Abrahamic religion.

Jesus is the Messiah because really, who else is there?

Can someone explain this to me?
As far as i can tell, he didnt meet the requirements. Obviously lol..
So how?

What are the requirements?
A human born of King Davids bloodline.
He would bring about the messianic age
he would bring about the entire world under one religion
etc
Why would you believe that?

Have you ever stopped to consider it is your understanding that is flawed?
ummm no
Scripture is useful for proving, correction, and instruction. Study your NT.
lol

What about the fact that 90% of Jews today have zero knowledge of their religion?
Wont argue there. For instance, you dont even know what an abrahamic religion is lol
omg lol
There is only one, according to Scripture. The Covenant Abraham made with God. The promise. The Messiah. There was nothing mentioned about Islam and Mohammed. Now you tell the class what makes Islam an Abrahamic religion.
You realize Muhammad was part of that right?

omg lol
Show me.

omg lol
Show me.
You freakin admitted to it yesterday!
Dude, you are full of shit

What are the requirements?
A human born of King Davids bloodline.
He would bring about the messianic age
he would bring about the entire world under one religion
etc
Why would you believe that?

Have you ever stopped to consider it is your understanding that is flawed?
ummm no
Scripture is useful for proving, correction, and instruction. Study your NT.
lol
I agree. However, I think I'm holding my own here.

So how?
Jesus had to come in the flesh through birth in order to be the ultimate sacrifice to bridge the gap between the sinful man and God..

Jesus walked the earth teaching people how to live and have peace..He very much disliked these fake religious people who made up rules like they do today. ( All of His teachings are in Red in the Bible ) New Testament...

Jesus had to die in the flesh and came back 3 days later in the spirit to show his disciples who he really was ( even the disciples had doubts even though they saw Jesus perform miracles) So doubts are very common..

Jesus is the king to many people, he wore a crown of thorns on the cross.

Many religions do not feel that Jesus is the messiah because He came to us poor, and humble..

upload_2018-1-24_5-15-32.jpeg

omg lol
Show me.
Dude, now you're making up stuff. I'm beginning to think you have a little problem with the truth. Either show me where Islam is part of the Abrahamic Covenant or drop it and move on.

omg lol
Show me.
Dude, now you're making up stuff. I'm beginning to think you have a little problem with the truth. Either show me where Islam is part of the Abrahamic Covenant or drop it and move on.
I already quoted it for you :badgrin:

So how?

First of all Jewish messianic expectations in the first century in Judea under brutal Roman oppression had become as irrational and hysterical as the Christian expectations of the second coming are now..

That being said, Jesus didn't fulfill irrational Jewish messianic expectations just like no human being will ever float down from the sky and fulfill irrational Christian expectations of his return.

What they expected was based on ignorant interpretations of prophetic language. One of their beliefs was that no one would know where the messiah came from. In their eyes this disqualified Jesus because they knew his family and where he grew up.

The Jewish expectation that persists to this day for the messiah to build a temple slaughterhouse based on the prophecy that the messiah will lead people to the sanctuary of God is about as irrational as it gets...

No, wait a minute...

Thinking Jesus will float down from the sky takes the cake.

Last edited:
omg lol
Show me.
Yishmael, son of Avraham and Hagar, was most probably the ancestor of Mohammed.

So how?

First of all Jewish messianic expectations in the first century had become as irrational and hysterical as the Christian expectations of the second coming are now..

That being said, Jesus didn't fulfill irrational Jewish messianic expectations for the messiah just like no human being will ever float down from the sky and fulfill irrational Christian expectations of his return.

The Jewish expectation for the messiah to build a temple slaughterhouse based on the prophecy that the messiah will lead people to the sanctuary of God is about as irrational as it gets...

No, wait a minute...

So McDonald’s can build a slaughterhouse house but Jews can’t.
Stupid much?

So how?

First of all Jewish messianic expectations in the first century had become as irrational and hysterical as the Christian expectations of the second coming are now..

That being said, Jesus didn't fulfill irrational Jewish messianic expectations for the messiah just like no human being will ever float down from the sky and fulfill irrational Christian expectations of his return.

The Jewish expectation for the messiah to build a temple slaughterhouse based on the prophecy that the messiah will lead people to the sanctuary of God is about as irrational as it gets...

No, wait a minute...

Stupid much?

McDonalds doesn't believe their butchers are appointed by God or that by eating or refraining from certain food their customers will become holy like God is holy..

duh.

So how?

No, wait a minute...

Stupid much?

McDonalds doesn't believe their butchers are appointed by God or that by eating or refraining from certain food their customers will become holy like God is holy..

duh.
Everyone should strive to be holy.
Now go eat some pig.
You should thank the Jews for leaving more pig for you.

So how?

No, wait a minute...

Stupid much?

duh.
Did you that God describes Himself as Holy with a vav but demands the Jews to be Holy without a vav because no human is perfect.

Ishmael was an Arab and I agree with you that Mohammed is a descendent of Ishmael and Abraham. .
:lol:
I'm beginning to lose interest with you. Resorting to cartoons reveals your lack of knowledge on the subject.
My lack of knowledge? You are a moron.
You admitted this yesterday. You forgot. I remind you and you ignore it.
You are one the more severe dishonest hacks on this forum. And thats saying a lot!

Forum List

Back