Zone1 How I Remember What Christmas Is Truly About

----
Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. And after fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. And the tempter came and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, command these stones to become loaves of bread.”But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” Then the devil took him to the holy city and set him on the pinnacle of the temple and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written, “‘He will command his angels concerning you,’ and “‘On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone.’” Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’” Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to him, “All these I will give you, if you will fall down and worship me.” Then Jesus said to him, “Be gone, Satan! For it is written, “‘You shall worship the Lord your God and him only shall you serve.’” Then the devil left him, and behold, angels came and were ministering to him.
-----

-----

God said--

I will never understand why atheists try to speak in the name of god. Let god speak for god. What about this? In this case you have only to learn to listen.

One cannot partake off his table if they partake off the table of demons.

That's written in your brain? In which context?

Encyclopedias are filled with the truth about the pagan additives to both Christmas and Easter.

Every week is filled with pagan additives. Sunday we pray to the sun, Monday to the moon, Tuesday to tiwaz (heaven) or tiu (war), Wednesday and Thursday the gods Wotan and Thor are in the focus, Friday - and this will confuse you now - is not the day of Freya but the day of Frigg. And Saturday we celebrate the Saturnalies together with the Romans. Nevertheless all this pagans learned from us Christians that seven days are a week - before they gave this seven days their names. No need for anyone to change this.

Jesus would not accept either.

But you are not Jesus, atheist. And you never would like to be Jesus. Not for the price Jesus did pay for us, isn't it?

Last edited:
I will never understand why atheists try to speak in the name of god. Let god speak for god. What about this? In this case you have only to learn to listen.

That's written in your brain? In which context?

Every week is filled with pagan additives. Sunday we pray to the sun, Monday to the moon, Tuesday to tiwaz (heaven) or tiu (war), Wednesday and Thursday the gods Wotan and Thor are in the focus, Friday - and this will confuse you now - is not the day of Freya but the day of Frigg. And Saturday we celebrate the Saturnalies together with the Romans. Nevertheless all this pagans learned from us Christians that seven days are a week - before they gave this seven days their names. No need for anyone to change this.

But you are not Jesus, atheist. And you never would like to be Jesus. Not for the price Jesus did pay for us, isn't it?
I am no Athiest, I serve the true living God, the Abrahamic God Israel served=YHVH(Jehovah) a single being God= The Father.
1Cor 10:21-mentions the table of God and the table of demons.
You might pray to the sun and moon, i dont.

I am no Athiest, I serve the true living God, the Abrahamic God Israel served=YHVH(Jehovah) a single being God= The Father.
1Cor 10:21-mentions the table of God and the table of demons.
You might pray to the sun and moon, i dont.
The sun and the moon are real

I think that we're all guilty of getting lost in all of the magic of Christmas that we tend to forget what it's all about from time to time. I know I do as I'm like Santa, reindeer, Christmas cookies and the Christmas tree and presents yay!!! However, as much as I love Christmas, I know that Christmas can't love me back, but Jesus can and does. He is the true reason for the season. My man Linus gets it for sure.

Happy Holidays!

I am no Athiest, I serve the true living God, the Abrahamic God Israel served=YHVH(Jehovah) a single being God= The Father

What you said here is from my point of view a sin. But I will not discuss this with you in public because this will help no one. I fear if you think you "serve god" than you are far from the truth of this what you are really doing.

Last edited:
What you said here is from my point of view a sin. But I will not discuss this with you in public because this will help no one. I fear if you think you "serve god" than you are far from the truth of this what you are really doing.

Catholicisms councils brought the lie of a God as a trinity on to the scene. There own encyclopedia-1967, Vol XIV, Page 299-- The formulation, one God in 3 persons was not established, certainly not assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith prior to the end of the 4th century.
Among the Apostolic Fathers there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective)------( of God being a trinity)
381 ce the council of Constantinople the holy spirit was added as a part of a trinity God=100% fact of reality. No trinity was served prior by any true follower of God prior. It does not exist-Catholicism = 2 Thess 2:3

There own encyclopedia-1967, Vol XIV, Page 299--

We have an own encylopedia? Nice.

The formulation, one God in 3 persons was not established, certainly not assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith prior to the end of the 4th century.
Among the Apostolic Fathers there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective)------( of God being a trinity)
381 ce the council of Constantinople the holy spirit was added as a part of a trinity God=100% fact of reality. No trinity was served prior by any true follower of God prior. It does not exist-Catholicism = 2 Thess 2:3

Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit
Jesus

By the way, atheist. I'm a little curious sometimes. You did not try to get a translation of the text "Vom Schweigen" written by Meister Eckhart, isn't it? Or did you? My idea is when you see how complex a man in the 12th century was able to think you could perhaps get an idea about that the belief in god is not only something for children because we love children and they are in very most of our celelbrations essential - such as Christmas and Easter for example. But also in all other "higher" growths of an human spirit the belief in god is able to make a lot of sense.

Last edited:
All Christians believe in the triune god. A single exception confirms only this rule.
There are a few christian religions, claiming to be christian that do not serve a trinity.
Here is what the true God says in the OT--I am YHVH(Jehovah) besides me( singular, not we) there is no other God.

We have an own encylopedia? Nice.

Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit
Jesus

By the way, atheist. I'm a little curious sometimes. You did not try to get a translation of the text "Vom Schweigen" written by Meister Eckhart, isn't it? Or did you? My idea is when you see how complex a man in the 12th century was able to think you could perhaps get an idea about that the belief in god is not only something for children because we love children and they are in very most of our celelbrations essential - such as Christmas and Easter for example. But also in all other "higher" growths of an human spirit the belief in god is able to make a lot of sense.

Every one claiming to be a servant of the true God-YHVH(Jehovah) is doing it all in his name.
The false god-Beltis the queen of heaven=The false god in the Chaldean pagan rites of spring festival, also in other languages called-Astarte( last t silent) Ishtar on the assyrian monuments-h is silent. pronounced eastar--Catholicism named that holiday after the false god. Jesus would never except it.

Forum List

Back