Zone1 How I Remember What Christmas Is Truly About

I think that we're all guilty of getting lost in all of the magic of Christmas that we tend to forget what it's all about from time to time. I know I do as I'm like Santa, reindeer, Christmas cookies and the Christmas tree and presents yay!!! However, as much as I love Christmas, I know that Christmas can't love me back, but Jesus can and does. He is the true reason for the season. My man Linus gets it for sure.

Unfortunately, Christmas is the most hypocritical time of the year because those who take advantage of it, mock the religious connection

Santa is Satan ...

Saint Nicholas alias Santa Claus. Bishop of Myra.

Nikola_from_1294.jpg

Last edited:
So your sympathy lies with poor animals rather than poor kids

No - my sympathy is not with you. But do you need something? Some hay? A bone? Other dogs - ah sorry: other cynics? By the way: Why are dogs not cynics but beloved creatures of god?

Last edited:
In todays celebration, its a character in a red suit who steals 98% of the holiday away from Jesus.

Agreed. I don't have a problem with Santa, but I do have a problem with people who make him the true meaning of Christmas.

Agreed. I don't have a problem with Santa, but I do have a problem with people who make him the true meaning of Christmas.
santa begins the day after thanksgiving, and gets first crack dec 25th morning. I have 2 seperate tv things both with a multitude of channels-Dec 25th-not a single thing on about Jesus. All about santa who is satan. 99% on earth are being mislead.

In todays celebration, its a character in a red suit who steals 98% of the holiday away from Jesus.

The Irish have an old wisdom: "When god made time he made a lot". Christmas is anything else than to steal time - to take time for others (and oneself and god) is never stolen.

Last edited:
The Irish have an old wisdom: "When god made time he made a lot". Christmas is anything else than to steal time - to take time for others (and oneself and god) is never stolen.

Good song, I love Celtic music. :D

God expects 100% from those who love him. Jesus is Gods image, thus expects 100% not the 2% he gets.
Dont forget--satan claus and his teachers transform into angels of light( 2 Cor 11:12-15) misleading all they can.

God expects 100% from those who love him. Jesus is Gods image, thus expects 100% not the 2% he gets.
Dont forget--satan claus and his teachers transform into angels of light( 2 Cor 11:12-15) misleading all they can.
Santa knows if you have been bad or good so be good for goodness sake

God expects 100% from those who love him.

What god expects me to do for him is our business and not yours.

Jesus is Gods image, thus expects 100% not the 2% he gets.

Eh?

You are no angel - not even a fallen angel - you are just simple an evil willing atheistic idiot who has not any light idea what he tries to speak about. What a luck that our Saint Nicholas has a bodyguard and idiots like you are not able to destroy Christmas.

Last edited:
What god expects me to do for him is our business and not yours.

Eh?

You are no angel - not even a fallen angel - you are just simple an evil willing atheistic idiot who has not any light idea what he tries to speak about. What a luck that our Saint Nicholas has a bodyguard and idiots like you are not able to destroy Christmas.

I hear the Pope surrounds himself with bodyguards ready to kill= a severe lack of faith in God.
Christmas is unbiblical--Its a tradition of men--Gods word teaches-By the traditions of men you make the word of God invalid. Mark 7:13)

I hear the Pope surrounds himself with bodyguards

The Swiss guard. Best soldiers of the world. And not he is doing so for himselve - we are doing so for him and the Vatican.

ready to kill= a severe lack of faith in God.

Ready to defend and full of trust in god. Whether an aggressor will be killed depends on the aggressor and the time they will have to react in such a moment.

Christmas is unbiblical

Jesus was born. You can read something about in the bible. Ask Linus.

--Its a tradition of men--Gods word teaches-By the traditions of men you make the word of God invalid. Mark 7:13)

Sometimes I have no answer. This is such a moment. With what do you think? The situation now remembers me to a funny quick prayer: "Herr wirf Hirn vom Himmel - oder einen Stein. Hauptsache er trifft." ~= "Lord cast brains from heaven - or stones. The main thing is that it hits."

Last edited:
kjw47

Here by the way what 'Marcus' said in chapter 7 in the first 23 sentences.

-----
Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem, they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly, holding to the tradition of the elders, and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches. And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?” And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written, “‘This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men.” And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition! For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’ But you say, ‘If a man tells his father or his mother, “Whatever you would have gained from me is Corban”’ (that is, given to God) then you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or mother, thus making void the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And many such things you do.”
And he called the people to him again and said to them, “Hear me, all of you, and understand: There is nothing outside a person that by going into him can defile him, but the things that come out of a person are what defile him.” And when he had entered the house and left the people, his disciples asked him about the parable. And he said to them, “Then are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile him, since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled?” (Thus he declared all foods clean.) And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”

-----

-----

The Swiss guard. Best soldiers of the world. And not he is doing so for himselve - we are doing so for him and the Vatican.

Ready to defend and full of trust in god. Whether an aggressor will be killed depends on the aggressor and the time they will have to react in such a moment.

Jesus was born. You can read something about in the bible. Ask Linus.

Sometimes I have no answer. This is such a moment. With what do you think? The situation now remembers me to a funny quick prayer: "Herr wirf Hirn vom Himmel - oder einen Stein. Hauptsache er trifft." ~= "Lord cast brains from heaven - or stones. The main thing is that it hits."
Those with faith do NOT surround themselves with killers--those lacking faith do.

kjw47

Here by the way what 'Marcus' said in chapter 7 in the first 23 sentences.

-----
Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem, they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly, holding to the tradition of the elders, and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches. And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?” And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written, “‘This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men.” And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition! For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’ But you say, ‘If a man tells his father or his mother, “Whatever you would have gained from me is Corban”’ (that is, given to God) then you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or mother, thus making void the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And many such things you do.”
And he called the people to him again and said to them, “Hear me, all of you, and understand: There is nothing outside a person that by going into him can defile him, but the things that come out of a person are what defile him.” And when he had entered the house and left the people, his disciples asked him about the parable. And he said to them, “Then are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile him, since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled?” (Thus he declared all foods clean.) And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”

-----

-----

God said--One cannot partake off his table if they partake off the table of demons. Encyclopedias are filled with the truth about the pagan additives to both Christmas and Easter. Jesus would not accept either.

Forum List

Back