Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my USMB friends, left, right, and in the middle!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

1703467045378.png
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and Holiday Season. May your days be bright and happy. This is the time of the year for family, friends and loved ones to come together and share they love and compassion for each other. We all need to hope and pray for peace all over the world in the year that is just around the corner. I hope we can all put our differences behind us for a while. God Bless!

Last edited:
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and Holiday Season. May you days be bright and happy. This is the time of the year for family, friends and loved ones to come together and share they love and compassion for each other. We all need to hope and pray for peace all over the world in the year that is just around the corner. I hope we can all put our differences behind us for a while. God Bless!

Hmm,.. you know if you had this attitude all the time we might actually get along. Slade3200 and I get along even though we disagree politically but he's a really nice guy otherwise. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and Holiday Season. May you days be bright and happy. This is the time of the year for family, friends and loved ones to come together and share they love and compassion for each other. We all need to hope and pray for peace all over the world in the year that is just around the corner. I hope we can all put our differences behind us for a while. God Bless!
Merry Christmas to you and yours also. Love and Peace to all here on earth , Stan.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and Holiday Season. May your days be bright and happy. This is the time of the year for family, friends and loved ones to come together and share they love and compassion for each other. We all need to hope and pray for peace all over the world in the year that is just around the corner. I hope we can all put our differences behind us for a while. God Bless!
Same to you Jim.

To you, I give thanks and prayer that you have love and connection with your family and those friends you consider close enough to be family.

May Christmas find you and yours in good health and at peace.

Merry Christmas JimH.

Forum List

Back