How hated is President Donald Trump?

Well the left sure hates him and all those who voted for Hitlery hate him.

He has a lot of supporters though and I would bet they outnumber the haters.
They didn’t even outnumber the “haters” in his fraudulent election

Oh you mean the election where he was elected and Hitlery wasn't??

Nothing fraudulent about that one at all.
Besides the Russian sabotage and traitors littering the Trump campaign

The only foreigners that measurably “sabotage” U.S. elections are wetbacks...for some crazy reason you don’t seem to care about that...I wonder why?
What part of that filthy shithole are you from?

I recently just started getting into US politics, and what I noticed was on social media, a lot of Donald Trump's posts are filled with hate comments, even when he paid his condolences to the September 11 victims and their families, it was still filled with negativity.

How hated is this man?

Also, RIP to the September 11 victims, and wishing the best for their families on this 17th anniversary
Probably the most hated man in the world
Currently?
or most hated man in history?
Is he more hated than Joseph Stalin, Hitler, Justin Bieber etc?
I really have no clue because I haven't really followed him
In Putin’s Russia, people love Stalin. And across the world the white nationalist movement that brought Trump to power is sympathetic to Hitler. So we’d have to take a poll. I’m not sure who’s more hated these days.

You are one of the most hated people on this board.

Congratulations, you deserve it.
I didn’t know you thought about me so much :smiliehug:

Leftist traitors hate Trump.
Conservative patriots like Trump.
Seems pretty cut and dry to me...
Cowards like trump are your idols! Trump got a doctors excuse from going to war and he is a patriot? Coward just like you!
What does a libstain as yourself know about war/military?
I know cowards do not show up, to start! Smoke a lib you are one of those people that think your political leanigs are going to help you in the midst of battle! The bullet does not give a shit about your political leanings! Lets just say I know the S.M.A.R.T. book pretty well!

I can't believe this sh!t could happen in the USA.

An azzhole CEO buys the GOP nomination with his inherited wealth from his dad and then wins the election based on pure bullsh!t.
To add to the crazyness people who say they support the military sided with the bonespur peice of shit over a real American hero that actually served. I like people who do not get notes from mommy and the doctor to stay out of gym class!
You mean the real Ameri can hero that was Hitler before Trump was Hitler? Or maybe you mean the real American hero that was satan and a racist that hated women before Trump was satan and a racist that hated women?
I never called him Hitler and I do not know any one who did! The fact remains the same the guy who was to cowardly to go to vietnam runs his mouth like he is not a coward! We all know he is! He could not have carried McCains jock strap not alone his battle pack!
The fact remains, democrats would make a maggot gag. McCain was Hitler
Instapundit » Blog Archive » HEY, REMEMBER IN 2008, WHEN MCCAIN WAS HITLER? Madonna Compares John McCain To Hitler At Tour Opene…

When he wasn't a George Wallace racist.
https://www.politico.com/blogs/jona...and_Palin_playing_with_fire.html#site-content

Democrats change their position like underpants they shit in.

I recently just started getting into US politics, and what I noticed was on social media, a lot of Donald Trump's posts are filled with hate comments, even when he paid his condolences to the September 11 victims and their families, it was still filled with negativity.

How hated is this man?

Also, RIP to the September 11 victims, and wishing the best for their families on this 17th anniversary
Currently?
In Putin’s Russia, people love Stalin. And across the world the white nationalist movement that brought Trump to power is sympathetic to Hitler. So we’d have to take a poll. I’m not sure who’s more hated these days.

Did not need to. Any one of your posts proves me right.

An azzhole CEO buys the GOP nomination with his inherited wealth from his dad and then wins the election based on pure bullsh!t.
To add to the crazyness people who say they support the military sided with the bonespur peice of shit over a real American hero that actually served. I like people who do not get notes from mommy and the doctor to stay out of gym class!
You mean the real Ameri can hero that was Hitler before Trump was Hitler? Or maybe you mean the real American hero that was satan and a racist that hated women before Trump was satan and a racist that hated women?
I never called him Hitler and I do not know any one who did! The fact remains the same the guy who was to cowardly to go to vietnam runs his mouth like he is not a coward! We all know he is! He could not have carried McCains jock strap not alone his battle pack!
Instapundit » Blog Archive » HEY, REMEMBER IN 2008, WHEN MCCAIN WAS HITLER? Madonna Compares John McCain To Hitler At Tour Opene…

John Lewis, invoking George Wallace, says McCain and Palin 'playing with fire' - - POLITICO.com

Filthy idiot like you think people who cry to get out of the military are heroes! There just is no logic around that!

How hated is this man?

When people make an American tragedy that had nothing to do with him about their hate for him, I’d say he’s extremely hated. Thankfully, however, there remains sane people among us.
I just found out today he visited the UK not long ago and there were more than 50,000 protesters, and they plan on protesting his visit to ireland too. wow that is extremely hated for sure
That's all from you dickhead.
PI

Cowards like trump are your idols! Trump got a doctors excuse from going to war and he is a patriot? Coward just like you!
I know cowards do not show up, to start! Smoke a lib you are one of those people that think your political leanigs are going to help you in the midst of battle! The bullet does not give a shit about your political leanings! Lets just say I know the S.M.A.R.T. book pretty well!
Ever served?

How hated is this man?

Currently?
Hate's a pretty big word. A lot of people where I live roll their eyes when they hear his name or shake their heads, but we don't disrespect our neighbors' right to have their own political opinions. I don't respect the guy and his lack of understanding of how the world actually works scares me. But hate? Nah.

Says the person who has no idea how the world actually works. This is rich.
Don't take my word for it, Azog. We'll be lucky to get out of this four years without some sort of serious international incident, if not an outright war.

Yup, especially with loony tune liberals wandering around.

How hated is this man?

You mean like some Mexicans don’t rape?
You mean like people who say I like American soldiers who weren’t captured?
You mean like a Mexican can’t be a good judge?
You mean like there’s very fine people on both sides referencing Nazis?

Don’t you get it? You can’t complain that other people feel hate when America has the most disgusting hateful person as president the United States has ever seen?

John Lewis, invoking George Wallace, says McCain and Palin 'playing with fire' - - POLITICO.com

Filthy idiot like you think people who cry to get out of the military are heroes! There just is no logic around that!
Where is the logic of denigrating and insulting those who did serve when it suits you. Then turn around and make heroes of those very same people when you see a propaganda advantage.

He is certainly polarizing but he also garnered 62mil+ votes. How do you think he has done so far as POTUS?

Don't listen to persons like Black Flag. They are mindless trolls. He has zero proof of anything he says about Trump. In terms of Russia, Trump has been tougher on Russian than Obama and it is not even close.
Wait until November to see what he has really accomplished.

I suspect Nancy Pelosi will become his arch enemy then.

If this were Cruz instead of Trump. Do you think the policies and the SCOTUS nominees would have been different?
Yes. At least as far as the SCOTUS nominees, Cruz would have selected his own nominees instead of asking for a list from the Federalist Society.

How hated is this man?

VERY hated and with GREAT reason
President Donald Trump began the 17th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks by tweeting about the FBI, claims possible collusion between his presidential campaign and Russia, and former Attorney General Eric Holder.

The tweets, apparently rehashing reports on Fox Business Network and Fox News, came as the president was traveling to a scheduled appearance at the Flight 93 memorial in Shanksville, Pa. — the site where one of the planes hijacked on Sept. 11, 2001, crashed into a field.

First, right after 7:00 a.m., Trump, appearing to quote from a Fox Business Network segment, tweeted, "'We have found nothing to show collusion between President Trump & Russia, absolutely zero, but every day we get more documentation showing collusion between the FBI & DOJ, the Hillary campaign, foreign spies & Russians, incredible.' @SaraCarterDC @LouDobbs."
I wonder if his remarks today in PA will be about election night, 2016?
I turned the sound off Wonder who wrote that for him The man is an imbecile and I'm being kind

How hated is this man?

When people make an American tragedy that had nothing to do with him about their hate for him, I’d say he’s extremely hated. Thankfully, however, there remains sane people among us.
I just found out today he visited the UK not long ago and there were more than 50,000 protesters, and they plan on protesting his visit to ireland too. wow that is extremely hated for sure

Good Americans view that as a good thing. We’re done fostering foreigners and funding the world. The more we’re hated the better off we are. We really can’t wait for Mexico to hate us...we can only hope they protest America.

Currently?

Oh so you’re just wrong and retarded. Oh well :smiliehug:

How hated is this man?

Donald Trump said thousands of Muslims in the United States cheered when the twin towers came down on 911. That was proven to be slander and a total lie.
Donald Trump said he lost hundreds of friends when the twin towers came down and yet he didn’t go to a single funeral and couldn’t name a single person that was in the twin towers.
Such disgusting and easily proven lies. The guy lies all the time. He has no morals or feelings. Just one nasty filthy man.

How hated is this man?

Good Americans view that as a good thing. We’re done fostering foreigners and funding the world. The more we’re hated the better off we are. We really can’t wait for Mexico to hate us...we can only hope they protest America.
Everyone in the United States except native American Indians are foreigners you nitwit.

Well the left sure hates him and all those who voted for Hitlery hate him.

He has a lot of supporters though and I would bet they outnumber the haters.
You lose.

Nah. Trump wins.
Yeah. Everywhere but public opinion, the courts, on the world stage and among his advisors.

If you say so. LOL
Me, and about two thirds of our fellow Americans.

Ever served?
Oh hell yes! The only time in my life I felt like the people around me had my back! I had some freinds in high school that it felt the same way, but not like my unit! Some times I wish I had never left! It was the only time I realy felt as though I understood life! Now the only peace I get is on the water! I fish and hunt alot! I prefer nature to people, people pretend to much! Hunting season starts soon here! I have a freind in south carolina where deer season has alreay started! Right now life is not so good, hunting has not started and the fish are not biting worth a shit. Hunting season and croppie fishing start at same time! I can not wait to feel sane again!

How hated is this man?

Good Americans want to be hated? That’s the most tarded thing I ever heard. It has to come from a freaking imbecile. You’re stronger together then separated. Who doesn’t know that?

Currently?

Oh so you’re just wrong and retarded. Oh well :smiliehug:

Leftard credo: When intellectually fucked, resort to personal insults.

Forum List

Back