How hated is President Donald Trump?

I recently just started getting into US politics, and what I noticed was on social media, a lot of Donald Trump's posts are filled with hate comments, even when he paid his condolences to the September 11 victims and their families, it was still filled with negativity.

How hated is this man?

Also, RIP to the September 11 victims, and wishing the best for their families on this 17th anniversary
GHOST. Yah, right, you "just got in to US Politics" and yet your view is completely one sided and Anti-Trump.

Get the fuck out.
Sorry commie or what ever the fuck you call your self they have a right to speak just like you do! SO go love your self!

I recently just started getting into US politics, and what I noticed was on social media, a lot of Donald Trump's posts are filled with hate comments, even when he paid his condolences to the September 11 victims and their families, it was still filled with negativity.

How hated is this man?

Also, RIP to the September 11 victims, and wishing the best for their families on this 17th anniversary
Trump is another Adolf or Mussolini.

Well the left sure hates him and all those who voted for Hitlery hate him.

He has a lot of supporters though and I would bet they outnumber the haters.
They didn’t even outnumber the “haters” in his fraudulent election
Sometimes you might have a decent point if you didnt envelope yourself in hyperbole.
Nobody cares about decent points
You are a perfect example of society going the shitter. No substance. No real integrity. Just fucking hate.
Its sad. I hope one day you grow up.

I can't believe this sh!t could happen in the USA.

An azzhole CEO buys the GOP nomination with his inherited wealth from his dad and then wins the election based on pure bullsh!t.

How hated is this man?

When people make an American tragedy that had nothing to do with him about their hate for him, I’d say he’s extremely hated. Thankfully, however, there remains sane people among us.
I just found out today he visited the UK not long ago and there were more than 50,000 protesters, and they plan on protesting his visit to ireland too. wow that is extremely hated for sure

How hated is this man?

When people make an American tragedy that had nothing to do with him about their hate for him, I’d say he’s extremely hated. Thankfully, however, there remains sane people among us.
I just found out today he visited the UK not long ago and there were more than 50,000 protesters, and they plan on protesting his visit to ireland too. wow that is extremely hated for sure
Fokk the U.K.

But for the U.S.A. they would be speaking German right now.

Whatever hate is directed to Trump would have been directed to any non democrat. So he's not special.

He is certainly polarizing but he also garnered 62mil+ votes. How do you think he has done so far as POTUS?

Don't listen to persons like Black Flag. They are mindless trolls. He has zero proof of anything he says about Trump. In terms of Russia, Trump has been tougher on Russian than Obama and it is not even close.

He is certainly polarizing but he also garnered 62mil+ votes. How do you think he has done so far as POTUS?

Don't listen to persons like Black Flag. They are mindless trolls. He has zero proof of anything he says about Trump. In terms of Russia, Trump has been tougher on Russian than Obama and it is not even close.
Wait until November to see what he has really accomplished.

I suspect Nancy Pelosi will become his arch enemy then.

An azzhole CEO buys the GOP nomination with his inherited wealth from his dad and then wins the election based on pure bullsh!t.
To add to the crazyness people who say they support the military sided with the bonespur peice of shit over a real American hero that actually served. I like people who do not get notes from mommy and the doctor to stay out of gym class!

How hated is this man?

VERY hated and with GREAT reason
President Donald Trump began the 17th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks by tweeting about the FBI, claims possible collusion between his presidential campaign and Russia, and former Attorney General Eric Holder.

The tweets, apparently rehashing reports on Fox Business Network and Fox News, came as the president was traveling to a scheduled appearance at the Flight 93 memorial in Shanksville, Pa. — the site where one of the planes hijacked on Sept. 11, 2001, crashed into a field.

First, right after 7:00 a.m., Trump, appearing to quote from a Fox Business Network segment, tweeted, "'We have found nothing to show collusion between President Trump & Russia, absolutely zero, but every day we get more documentation showing collusion between the FBI & DOJ, the Hillary campaign, foreign spies & Russians, incredible.' @SaraCarterDC @LouDobbs."

To add to the crazyness people who say they support the military sided with the bonespur peice of shit over a real American hero that actually served. I like people who do not get notes from mommy and the doctor to stay out of gym class!

Should we have sided with Manning, Nidal Hasan, Bergdahl? Because one served doesn't mean it was honorably

Wait until November to see what he has really accomplished.

I suspect Nancy Pelosi will become his arch enemy then.

If this were Cruz instead of Trump. Do you think the policies and the SCOTUS nominees would have been different?

How hated is this man?

Probably the most hated man in the world
Currently?
or most hated man in history?
Is he more hated than Joseph Stalin, Hitler, Justin Bieber etc?
I really have no clue because I haven't really followed him
Hate's a pretty big word. A lot of people where I live roll their eyes when they hear his name or shake their heads, but we don't disrespect our neighbors' right to have their own political opinions. I don't respect the guy and his lack of understanding of how the world actually works scares me. But hate? Nah.

Forum List

Back