Benghazi CIA Chief Sent Rescue Team "Without Equivocation"

Slice The Great

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2015
Benghazi is back in the news with Kris Paronto's threat against former President Obama on Fox News.

Paronto is the most prominent of the three "Liars of Benghazi" who claim the CIA Chief of Base in Benghazi gave them an order not to go assist the diplomatic mission which was under attack by Ansar Al Sharia.

The Deputy Chief of Base, according to Tiegen's testimony before Congress, was with the Chief of Base on the front porch of the CIA Annex, when Tiegen claims the Chief issued the stand down order.

The Deputy said he never hear the words, "stand down", from the Chief or an order not to go to the diplomatic mission. The Deputy Chief told Congress the Chief made the decision to send the rescue team "instantly on the spot" and "without equivocation."

Dropbox - Combined Report.pdf Page 58

Liars of Benghazi all three.jpg

View attachment 215902

Thank God HIllary made Libya the paradise it is today.

Foolish me

I thought it was Khadafi
Republicans think way more of the Clinton s than we do! They think some how a little old lady runs a counrty thousands of miles away in which she has nothing to do with. I guess they expected her to shoot the assailants from thousands of miles away also!

Hillary is pure evil.

It was so funny when they tried to get it out there that she was self deprecating and hilarious.

Give me a break.

She is Marie Antoinette.

Well those "liars" were there and you weren't.

Guess I know who I believe.
I believe the CIA Chief of Base, the CIA Deputy Chief and CIA Security Team Leader, who say Tiegen's claim that the Chief told him not to go the the diplomatic mission, is hogwash.

LIAR OF BENGHAZI TIG.jpg

I believe the CIA Chief , Deputy Chief and Security Team Leader,View attachment 215947 who say Tiegen's claim that the Chief told him not to go the the diplomatic mission, is hogwash.

Well those guys were there in the middle of it. If you chose to call them liars that's on you.

I've seen all three and they didn't sound like liars to me.

Oh and just why would Tiegan lie?? And you think your CIA boys wouldn't lie to cover their own asses?? Silly you.

Last edited:
I guess one thread bashing the men who went to the rescue of the Americans Hillary and Barry abandoned in Benghazi was not enough for snowflakes, not enough to contain their hatred and denial.

Once again snowflakes claim the CIA - a professional agency of liars and con artists - to be honest and trustworthy despite the fact that their former CIA Director was caught multiple times Perjuring himself before Congress - about illegally spying on Americans / the media / US Senators / USSC Justices and about his treasonous role in the Conspiracy to take down President Trump - and considering the whole reason they were in Benghazi was because they were illegally running weapons to terrorists.

Snowflakes continue to show how much they love to believe criminals, liars, traitors, and enemies of the state while bashing true heroes / patriots.

I believe the CIA Chief , Deputy Chief and Security Team Leader,View attachment 215947 who say Tiegen's claim that the Chief told him not to go the the diplomatic mission, is hogwash.

Well those guys were there in the middle of it. If you chose to call them liars that's on you.

Oh and just why would Tiegan lie?? And you think your CIA boys wouldn't lie to cover their own asses?? Silly you.
Actually, Tanto and Oz did not witness what transpired on the front porch of the CIA Annex when Tig claims the Chief issued him an order calling off the rescue mission. The Chief, Deputy Chief and Security Team were there, according to Tig. All three say Tig's claim regarding a stand down order is hogwash.

Actually, Tanto and Oz did not witness what transpired on the front porch of the CIA Annex when Tig claims the Chief issued him an order calling off the rescue mission. The Chief, Deputy Chief and Security Team were there, according to Tig. All three say Tig's claim regarding a stand down order is hogwash.

Sure they did if they were trying to cover their own asses. Its the CIA buddy. Think how many lies have been told by those working for the CIA.

All three of those men were contractors that worked for the CIA.

All three were also ex military.

I'd believe them before the CIA.

Last edited:

The CIA Chief of Base, the Deputy Chief and the Secuity Team Leader say Tig's story about a stand down order is hogwash. They were there. I believe them.

Tiegen's motive was money. He made up story about a stand down order to make money off the Clinton/Obama haters with a book, a movie, speaking and appearance fees, product endorsements and merchandise sales.

The CIA Chief of Base, the Deputy Chief and the Secuity Team Leader say Tig's story about a stand down order is hogwash. They were there. I believe them.

It is the CIA buddy. How many lies do you think they would tell to cover their own asses.

All three of the men you call liars were contractors working for the CIA.

All three of them were ex military.

You chose to believe the CIA. I choose to believe the three ex contractors,

Pretty good take on what happened that day.
'Tig' Time: John Tiegen Dishes the Dirt on Contracting, Benghazi Attack

Last edited:

Sure they did if they were trying to cover their own asses. Its the CIA buddy. Think how many lies have been told by those working for the CIA.

All three of those men were contractors that worked for the CIA. All three of them quit right after Benghazi.

All three were also ex military who had been deployed to the ME many times.

Why do you think they left the lucrative jobs with the CIA??

I would say because they didn't trust them any more. Not good when you don't trust your bosses.
Oz left the CIA GRS due to his injuries. Tanto was with CIA GRS for a year after Benghazi. Not sure about Tig. He may have stayed with CIA GRS longer than Paronto did.

It is the CIA buddy. How many lies do you think they would tell to cover their own asses.

All three of them quit right after Benghazi.

All three of them were ex military who had been deployed to the ME many times.

Why do you think they would quit very lucrative jobs with the CIA??

How bout they didn't trust the men they were working for.

You chose to believe the CIA. I choose to believe the three ex contractors.

John Brennan: Political Hack
Keep in mind that Tanto and Oz admit they didn't actually hear the Chief of Base issue the supposed stand down order to Tig.

All three of them quit right after Benghazi.

All three of them were ex military who had been deployed to the ME many times.

Why do you think they would quit very lucrative jobs with the CIA??

How bout they didn't trust the men they were working for.

You chose to believe the CIA. I choose to believe the three ex contractors.
Keep in mind that Tanto and Oz admit they didn't actually hear the Chief of Base issue the supposed stand down order to Tig.

Yeah and just because they didn't hear it doesn't mean he didn't say it.

Pretty good take on Benghazi from Tig.

'Tig' Time: John Tiegen Dishes the Dirt on Contracting, Benghazi Attack

Its worth reading. I sure did. He was right there. Oh an it tells about the book and the movie and the fact none of the men made much money off either. it also tells what Tig is doing now. LOL He sure ain't living the high life from the book or the movie. Pretty good read. I suggest you read it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back