How hated is President Donald Trump?

Wait until November to see what he has really accomplished.

I suspect Nancy Pelosi will become his arch enemy then.

If this were Cruz instead of Trump. Do you think the policies and the SCOTUS nominees would have been different?
Yes. At least as far as the SCOTUS nominees, Cruz would have selected his own nominees instead of asking for a list from the Federalist Society.
I recently just started getting into US politics, and what I noticed was on social media, a lot of Donald Trump's posts are filled with hate comments, even when he paid his condolences to the September 11 victims and their families, it was still filled with negativity.

How hated is this man?

Also, RIP to the September 11 victims, and wishing the best for their families on this 17th anniversary
VERY hated and with GREAT reason
President Donald Trump began the 17th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks by tweeting about the FBI, claims possible collusion between his presidential campaign and Russia, and former Attorney General Eric Holder.

The tweets, apparently rehashing reports on Fox Business Network and Fox News, came as the president was traveling to a scheduled appearance at the Flight 93 memorial in Shanksville, Pa. — the site where one of the planes hijacked on Sept. 11, 2001, crashed into a field.

First, right after 7:00 a.m., Trump, appearing to quote from a Fox Business Network segment, tweeted, "'We have found nothing to show collusion between President Trump & Russia, absolutely zero, but every day we get more documentation showing collusion between the FBI & DOJ, the Hillary campaign, foreign spies & Russians, incredible.' @SaraCarterDC @LouDobbs."
I wonder if his remarks today in PA will be about election night, 2016?
I turned the sound off Wonder who wrote that for him The man is an imbecile and I'm being kind
He managed to get his hits in. Combative and like most of the posters here, more anxious to scream about the enemy that we have effectively defeated than remember the dead.

Hate springs from envy. Envy of people better than you.

That's why blacks hate whites (and Asians), that's why just about everybody hate Jews, that's why feminists hate men and women, That's why Muslims hate everybody, that's why gays and trannys hate normal people and that is why assholes hate President Trump.
Speak for yourself.

If this were Cruz instead of Trump. Do you think the policies and the SCOTUS nominees would have been different?
Yes. At least as far as the SCOTUS nominees, Cruz would have selected his own nominees instead of asking for a list from the Federalist Society.
VERY hated and with GREAT reason
President Donald Trump began the 17th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks by tweeting about the FBI, claims possible collusion between his presidential campaign and Russia, and former Attorney General Eric Holder.

The tweets, apparently rehashing reports on Fox Business Network and Fox News, came as the president was traveling to a scheduled appearance at the Flight 93 memorial in Shanksville, Pa. — the site where one of the planes hijacked on Sept. 11, 2001, crashed into a field.

First, right after 7:00 a.m., Trump, appearing to quote from a Fox Business Network segment, tweeted, "'We have found nothing to show collusion between President Trump & Russia, absolutely zero, but every day we get more documentation showing collusion between the FBI & DOJ, the Hillary campaign, foreign spies & Russians, incredible.' @SaraCarterDC @LouDobbs."
I wonder if his remarks today in PA will be about election night, 2016?
I turned the sound off Wonder who wrote that for him The man is an imbecile and I'm being kind
He managed to get his hits in. Combative and like most of the posters here, more anxious to scream about the enemy that we have effectively defeated than remember the dead.

That's why blacks hate whites (and Asians), that's why just about everybody hate Jews, that's why feminists hate men and women, That's why Muslims hate everybody, that's why gays and trannys hate normal people and that is why assholes hate President Trump.
Speak for yourself.
That's one of the most ignorant of all posters here.......

Speak for yourself.

Agreed.

No libturd is better than or even equal too the sludge in a septic tank. They have nothing I envy. I hate them because they reduce the quality of life for the rest of us.

Whites aren't better than blacks, or gooks, yids, feminazis or mooselimbs. None of those terms categorically assigns someone a higher or lower status. Status is earned.

Libturds are motivated by hate and envy, that is true. Yet you can bet the average libturd believes they're better than the people they're programmed to hate.

I can't believe this sh!t could happen in the USA.

An azzhole CEO buys the GOP nomination with his inherited wealth from his dad and then wins the election based on pure bullsh!t.
yea that was why he won.....
No Harry it took lots and lots of republican hate too on top of all their bullshit to win Now we give the hate back only now it's deserved
he won for one reason Ed....her name was hillary....and at least you are honest enough to admit the tit for tat bullshit.....meanwhile the country suffers while the 2 so called parties play their little tit for tat games.....aint that wonderful....

Currently?
or most hated man in history?
Is he more hated than Joseph Stalin, Hitler, Justin Bieber etc?
I really have no clue because I haven't really followed him
Hate's a pretty big word. A lot of people where I live roll their eyes when they hear his name or shake their heads, but we don't disrespect our neighbors' right to have their own political opinions. I don't respect the guy and his lack of understanding of how the world actually works scares me. But hate? Nah.

Says the person who has no idea how the world actually works. This is rich.
Don't take my word for it, Azog. We'll be lucky to get out of this four years without some sort of serious international incident, if not an outright war.

You mean like ISIS, Benghazi or Syria or Russia taking Crimea? All happened under the prior administration and we seem to have survived?
I don't trust what Trump is doing by challenging and giving the middle finger to our allies and trade partners and cutting aid to countries that require pacification. I don't pretend to be an expert on world affairs, but when his own senior advisors are calling him a fucking moron, I have a right to worry. Trump thinks he is too smart to need an education on the complex world relationships that exist. He just plows ahead and does whatever thing came into his head years ago and he finally has a chance to do it.

Don't change the argument. The prior administration had its mishaps on the world stage and your life was not impacted. I am guessing since 2016 your life has really not been impacted. Do you really care what France thinks about us?

An azzhole CEO buys the GOP nomination with his inherited wealth from his dad and then wins the election based on pure bullsh!t.
No Harry it took lots and lots of republican hate too on top of all their bullshit to win Now we give the hate back only now it's deserved
he won for one reason Ed....her name was hillary....and at least you are honest enough to admit the tit for tat bullshit.....meanwhile the country suffers while the 2 so called parties play their little tit for tat games.....aint that wonderful....

because hating hillary was more important than putting in a russian asset willing to bend over & grab his ankles like the putin bitch that he is.

& president tinkles has his base willing to bend over for him & get pounded just as hard.

I recently just started getting into US politics, and what I noticed was on social media, a lot of Donald Trump's posts are filled with hate comments, even when he paid his condolences to the September 11 victims and their families, it was still filled with negativity.

How hated is this man?

Also, RIP to the September 11 victims, and wishing the best for their families on this 17th anniversary

Well, he is something of a clown prince and worthy of some disdain. He upset the status quo and that is the cause for some of the bile. Mostly though, he defeated the anointed ones in both political parties and that is the most unforgivable of sins.

How hated is this man?

Probably the most hated man in the world
Yet he wasn't until he had the audacity to beat Hillary. The election of Donald Trump has put the hypocrisy and poor sportsmanship of liberals on parade.

because hating hillary was more important than putting in a russian asset willing to bend over & grab his ankles like the putin bitch that he is.

& president tinkles has his base willing to bend over for him & get pounded just as hard.
When you come up with proof that anyone OTHER than Hillary colluded with Russians, kindly let the rest of us know. Until then, it will be recognized that you're nothing more than a partisan hack, whining and blaming everyone else because your team lost. Freaking little crybabies.

How hated is this man?

You'll find the further you get into US politics, most of it is about one kind of hate or another. When identity politics becomes the foremost provision of a person's political view, then it is easy to hate someone over just about anything.

It's just easier to hate on and bash your political enemies than actually come up with something that solves a problem. That hate dwindles a little the further you get away from Washington DC and national politics, and as you get closer to home and can hold your representatives more accountable for their failures. Not to suggest that people still won't hate their mayor, just that they are more concerned about how the mayor's decisions are actually going to affect their community and lives.

How hated is this man?

When people make an American tragedy that had nothing to do with him about their hate for him, I’d say he’s extremely hated. Thankfully, however, there remains sane people among us.
I just found out today he visited the UK not long ago and there were more than 50,000 protesters, and they plan on protesting his visit to ireland too. wow that is extremely hated for sure

A bunch of idiots being idiots is what it is.

Well the left sure hates him and all those who voted for Hitlery hate him.

He has a lot of supporters though and I would bet they outnumber the haters.

More "cheap rhetoric" if I can quote Megan McCain.
Note the dates are in bold, this is the latest approval info on Duh Donald.

Low Trump approval rating despite strong economy could hurt GOP
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/.../low-trump-approval-rating-despite-strong-economy-c...
2 days ago - Trump's approval rating is poor despite glowing views on the ... he gets credit, and what could go wrong 3:31 PM ET Fri, 7 Sept 2018 | 04:40 ... Only 36 percent of Americans approve of the job the president is doing,down from ...

After anonymous NYT op-ed, Donald Trump's approval rating falls six ...
LIVE updates, Latest headlines, Breaking news, Top stories, Trending topics - Firstpost › World News
11 hours ago - US President Donald Trump's approval rating has fallen six points in the last month ... Overall, just 36 percent approved of the way the President was handling his job, down from 42 ... Updated Date: Sep 11,2018 11:24 AM.

Donald Trump's approval rating is falling according to all the latest ...
Donald Trump's approval rating is falling according to all the latest polls - CNNPolitics
Updated 1:59 PM ET, Tue September 11, 2018 ... of high-quality, live-interview polling over the last two weeks to show that Trump's approvalrating is down.

CNN Poll: Trump approval dips, hits low among independents ...
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/10/politics/cnn-poll-trump-approval.../index.html
CNN Poll: Trump approval down 6 points in a month, hits low among independents ... Updated 4:25 PM ET, Mon September 10, 2018. donaldtrump aug 1 ...

How hated is this man?

Trump is just a typical New Yorker.
He's not going to allow people to attack him without responding.
The Corrupt Democratic Party's hate machine(Press & Hollywood) is spinning so hard everyday that it is going to self destruct.
One thing that the Left Wingers are very good at is Hating.

what can i say?....the democrats knew she was not well liked even by many democrats....yet they ran her anyway....they put trump in office....

what can i say?....the democrats knew she was not well liked even by many democrats....yet they ran her anyway....they put trump in office....
Some like to say they voted for the best of a bad lot NOW you can see how bad the republican bad lot is Do you realize our sanctions on Iran who didn't have the bomb were greater than those on NK who does ?AND the liar lost 100's of friends on 9/11?? How low will he go ? Hill who all repubs hate could NEVER reach the depths of the trump slime

Some like to say they voted for the best of a bad lot NOW you can see how bad the republican bad lot is Do you realize our sanctions on Iran who didn't have the bomb were greater than those on NK who does ?AND the liar lost 100's of friends on 9/11?? How low will he go ? Hill who all repubs hate could NEVER reach the depths of the trump slime
well when you vote for the so called "lessor of 2 evils" you still get a piece of shit running things......

well when you vote for the so called "lessor of 2 evils" you still get a piece of shit running things......
Exactly. When you vote for the lesser of two EVILS, you are still voting for EVIL. You are telling EVIL to keep being EVIL.

Which is why I did not vote for the maggot or the turd.

Forum List

Back