How Embarrassing: Nikki Haley loses to "None Of These Candidates" by 32 Points in Nevada Primary

An example? Sure. Lots of them. Here's one.

Look, Trump is running for President, he's in the news. So we're gonna talk about him...and mock him.
Quit your little TDS rants and suck it up, buttercup. :)
Progressives have a National Enquirer mentality. A five-minute memory of the worst things people do with most their own and believe comedy and entertainment shills who give them their Pravda induced facts every day. Even Jon Stewart is coming back for some reason. People like him will fly out of the nation if we did suffer in a huge way. And it will be too late.

An example? Sure. Lots of them. Here's one.

"Furious?" LOL. Let me guess, you were watching Maddow and she refused cover Trump's speech. You should watch it when you have the chance. He was laughing at Haley.

Look, Trump is running for President, he's in the news. So we're gonna talk about him...and mock him.
Quit your little TDS rants and suck it up, buttercup. :)
Backatcha Sparkles. The shit they are feeding you is delusional

Last edited:
The longer she stays in the race, the more unhinged Trump becomes. The more he rages.
He doesn't like strong women standing up to him. He desperately wants to declare himself the nominee
and start campaigning against Biden...even though the convention isn't until July and there are a lot
primaries yet to go. :)
Biden is the one who is raging. I volunteer in a nursing home, and I see dementia people, how they sometimes get angry when their false reality is shown to them. Biden reacts exactly the same way with his outbursts.

It IS funny! :biggrin:

1707341108585.png

Progressives have a National Enquirer mentality. A five-minute memory of the worst things people do with most their own and believe comedy and entertainment shills who give them their Pravda induced facts every day. Even Jon Stewart is coming back for some reason. People like him will fly out of the nation if we did suffer in a huge way. And it will be too late.
Can you please provide a decoder ring with your posts?
My universal translator is obviously on the fritz. :)

Trump wasn't on the ballot. He chose to appear in the caucus on Thursday instead. Wonder who those None of These Candidates votes will go to. LOL!

The caucus is the one that sends delegates -
so this was definitely nothing to begin with.

Nikki Haley has transitioned into a Demcrat.

Lets all respect her choices and how she identifies.

She identifies as a Democrat, and has clearly undergone the mandatory lobotomy.

Harris/Haley for Dems for 2028!

That's harsh and less than true.

Biden is the one who is raging. I volunteer in a nursing home, and I see dementia people, how they sometimes get angry when their false reality is shown to them. Biden reacts exactly the same way with his outbursts.
Please. Let Biden rage. He deserves it. Trump has uttered some of the nastiest shit about people for the last decade and you morons get your panties in a bunch when Biden calls Trump an asshole :)
Trump's been raging for years...and he's an asshole.

"Furious?" LOL. Let me guess, you were watching Maddow and she refused cover Trump's speech. You should watch it when you have the chance. He was laughing at Haley.

Backatcha sparkles. The shit they are feeding you is delusional
I linked an article, Princess. Here's another one.

Instead of celebrating his victory in NH last month, Trump spent the night raging....cause a woman stood up to him..again. :)

I linked an article, Princess. Here's another one.
Instead of celebrating his victory in NH last month, Trump spent the night raging....cause a woman stood up to him..again. :)

LOL Tinkerbell. Rather than looking for Trump hating assholes to tell you what to think, how about watching his speech and making up your own mind.

She challenged the Dear Leader. Who knows what she was thinking when she got in the "race".

BTW, whatever happened to RFK Jr? Was he on the ticket? Where did he go? He actually wasn't all that bad a guy? Who is Joe running against? He has a lot to prove. I was actually hoping to see Joe actually DEBATE someone. Might look BAD to see a fellow democrat shooting down all of his "accomplishments." Just as with the guy who ran on the Dem ticket in 2016 against Hillary who actually wasn't all bad, these people have a funny way of disappearing.

Trump spent the night raging....cause a woman stood up to him..again.

Lessons learned, eh, Jack? You should just stop standing up trying to fight progress.

Now Joe is preparing to use the military to go to war against his own citizens to fight to make SURE the border stays WIDE open.

That should really help Joe's popularity come November. :71:

LOL Tinkerbell. Rather than looking for Trump hating assholes to tell you what to think, how about watching his speech and making up your own mind.

And then spent the night raging about how Nikki Haley wouldn't drop out. :)
I did watch this speech as it was on my hometown news channel. Nothing new. He blabbered as usual.
But the real act came after the cameras turned off....because a strong woman wouldn't bow to his wishes. :)

Honestly, your Trump worship is a little sickening. Pull yourself together. Have just a LITTLE dignity....ah nevermind. :auiqs.jpg:

Lessons learned, eh, Jack? You should just stop standing up trying to fight progress.

Now Joe is preparing to use the military to go to war against his own citizens to fight to make SURE the border stays WIDE open.

That should really help Joe's popularity come November. :71:
I won't need to fight progress. Trump is going to lose in November.

And you know it. :)

Forum List

Back