I Think Nikki Haley has Donald Trump Against the Ropes

After only 2 rounds, the Donald wants to give up. Actually, he wants Haley to quit by throwing in the towel.
He doesn't have what it takes to go the distance with her.
She has the stamina to go all the way.

"Trump and his campaign have prodded Haley to drop out of the race and have claimed she does not have a path to the nomination now that Trump has won in Iowa and New Hampshire. The next nominating contest and chance to secure delegates is the Nevada caucus, where Haley is not on the ballot. After that, the primary continues to Haley’s home state of South Carolina, where Trump leads in polls"

With only two win, she is still in it.

Then when Trump trials begin then there will be an opportunity

I do not think she’s so much disliked than it’s just people think Trump is just the better choice given todays current events.

Once you get passed all the BS conspiracies about her, she's probably better than Trump.
I don't pay any attention to the conspiracies. But I can tell she's still a RINO, like Trump.

Neither of them are conservative enough for my support.

Once you get passed all the BS conspiracies about her, she's probably better than Trump.
I don't pay any attention to the conspiracies. But I can tell she's still a RINO, like Trump.

Neither of them are conservative enough for my support.
What BS conspiracies?

What BS conspiracies?

You've heard them, I'm sure. So I'm not going to get into it about conspiracies. It doesn't matter though. She's still a rino, like Trump. And neither of them have earned by vote.

Neither her nor Trump want to address the huge spending cuts that need to be demanded. Neither one address the Fed. Reserve.

All I've heard from either one is just lip service.

She needs to make people think she has a chance. Then the money will continue
Supposedly she's doing ok with small donor amounts, but her campaign has been mostly silent on the large single donor money amounts since she announced last year.

Supposedly she's doing ok with small donor amounts, but her campaign has been mostly silent on the large single donor money amounts since she announced last year.
Probably everyone's waiting to see if anyone can get close to Trump. It's a strange situation, when was the last time a former President ran for one of the main parties?

1912... Theodore Roosevelt ran, having not run in the previous election...

After only 2 rounds, the Donald wants to give up. Actually, he wants Haley to quit by throwing in the towel.

"Trump and his campaign have prodded Haley to drop out of the race and have claimed she does not have a path to the nomination now that Trump has won in Iowa and New Hampshire. The next nominating contest and chance to secure delegates is the Nevada caucus, where Haley is not on the ballot. After that, the primary continues to Haley’s home state of South Carolina, where Trump leads in polls"

I hear Jon Stewart is looking for comedy writers, I'm sending this OP to him!

The bitch came in third in Iowa in a four person race with a very poor showing. She came in second in NH in a two person race and that was with substantial Democrat cross over vote. Trump is significantly ahead of her in the polls in her home state.

She has nobody on the ropes. The only reason she is staying in the race is because she is hoping Biden's Banana Republic government will find some way to disqualify Trump from running and that is despicable politics.

Of course none of this amounts to a hill of beans. The filthy Democrats have figured out a way to steal any election they want with the scam of creating fraudulent ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts. Voters decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

She is pretty smart. She found Trumps weakness

The fight for the republican vote has gotten newsworthy

Some girls like it rough ... - GIF - Imgur
Is that the armpit in the face move?

I heard that if you have not taken a bath in a week that its pretty lethal

It is always nice to hear minority views OP , particularly from handicapped people and particularly from the blind .

Trump is a Schlappschwanz. Getting beaten by a woman is Trump's worst fear. Nikki should grab him.

LOL. You are keeping Reynolds Aluminum in business by making your tin foil hats.

Trump can't cope with Nikki Haly or Taylor Swift.

Noooo she's disliked. The more people saw and heard her the less likable she became.
Actually Nikki is a good speaker. You just prefer Trump's 4th grade vocabulary. He'll tell you again and again how he aced his dementia test.

Forum List

Back