How Embarrassing: Nikki Haley loses to "None Of These Candidates" by 32 Points in Nevada Primary

Lessons learned, eh, Jack? You should just stop standing up trying to fight progress.

Now Joe is preparing to use the military to go to war against his own citizens to fight to make SURE the border stays WIDE open.

That should really help Joe's popularity come November. :71:

Joe only needs to be popular with the vote counters, like any other dictator..

And then spent the night raging about how Nikki Haley wouldn't drop out. :)
I did watch this speech as it was on my hometown news channel. Nothing new. He blabbered as usual.
But the real act came after the cameras turned off....because a strong woman wouldn't bow to his wishes. :)
Give me the minute marker where you see this raging.

Honestly, your Trump worship is a little sickening. Pull yourself together. Have just a LITTLE dignity....ah nevermind. :auiqs.jpg:
Nevermind. I mistook you for someone that might be interested in a serious discussion. You've made it clear you're only interested in spewing mindless, puerile insults.

Have a blessed life.

Nevermind. I mistook you for someone that might be interested in a serious discussion. You've made it clear you're only interested in spewing mindless, puerile insults.

Have a blessed life.

That's jackie that is all it does.

That's jackie that is all it does.
Maybe if the poster hadn't spent the last two days raging the usual "They're mean to Trump", they might have a leg to stand on. But they don't want a serious discussion. Not when it comes to exonerating the savior.
You two are peas in a pod.

Oh yeah...and fuck off :auiqs.jpg:too!

I won't need to fight progress. Trump is going to lose in November. And you know it.

Hmm, shades of 2016, huh, Jack. 'Alex, I'll take famous predictions that proved false' for $200. What was Hillary's prediction to win the night beforer 2016? 95% certain? Not like Joe has a whole lot to run on but bullshit and lies. Trump may have baggage, most of it just claims, conjecture and unproven charges, but he hasn't let 15 million illegals into the country, spent a zillion dollars fighting someone else's war we don't even have a treaty with, and isn't preparing to go sick the military on his own citizens.

Biden has shown us what he's all about now and is bleeding support left and right.

Of course, he could still win like he did in 2020 if they rig the election to high heaven again! Yeah, THIS guy just can't lose!!! :mm:

Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 4.32.16 PM copy.png

Have a blessed life.
You've been linked several articles. You have no interest in a conversation. Only in excusing your savior's behavior.
You stepped into reply to my post. You started it.

I'm finishing it. :)

Oh there's no yawn here. :)
After yesterday's meltdown in the House over what should have been a layup of an impeachment (even though it was for show), Republicans have finally shown the country what a lot of us have known for decades....they can't govern. The party is just about dead.

Go Nikki! Stay in the ring as long as possible.

Soon to rise...The MAGA party! :laughing0301:
Vacuum by Hoover

The GOPer Old Right will also start losing to "None of These Candidates." Laissez fairies, Chickenhawks, union-busters, banksters, outsourcers, Christofascists, Diploma Dumbos, and HeirHeads will soon be evicted by MAGA men.

Last edited:
Hmm, shades of 2016, huh, Jack. 'Alex, I'll take famous predictions that proved false' for $200. What was Hillary's prediction to win the night beforer 2016? 95% certain? Not like Joe has a whole lot to run on but bullshit and lies. Trump may have baggage, most of it just claims, conjecture and unproven charges, but he hasn't let 15 million illegals into the country, spent a zillion dollars fighting someone else's war we don't even have a treaty with, and isn't preparing to go sick the military on his own citizens.

Biden has shown us what he's all about now and is bleeding support left and right.

Of course, he could still win like he did in 2020 if they rig the election to high heaven again! Yeah, THIS guy just can't lose!!! :mm:

View attachment 898896

Well, there's always a possibility of a 2016 redux. However, things are a bit different this time. Trump has a record he's going to have to defend. And it's not a good one.
He also hasn't made any inroads into increasing his share of the independent vote he lost in the swing states the last time. So the math will stay the same. And the result, will likely be the same as well.

Well, there's always a possibility of a 2016 redux. However, things are a bit different this time. Trump has a record he's going to have to defend. And it's not a good one.
Really? Other than the George Floyd/BLM thing which wasn't his fault or business and the Covid global pandemic which he had no say in nor control over, most people credit him with the best economy and peace time in ages!

He also hasn't made any inroads into increasing his share of the independent vote he lost in the swing states the last time.
You have been given some bad info.

Really? Other than the George Floyd/BLM thing which wasn't his fault or business and the Covid global pandemic which he had no say in nor control over, most people credit him with the best economy and peace time in ages!

You have been given some bad info.

jackie is fully submersed in the Democrat Media Bubble Cult.
Their thoughts are his thoughts.
Their Positions are his positions.
It doesn't stray from this.

1000000365.jpg

She's now saying that the primary was a "scam". I'm sure every primary or caucus is "rigged" when Democrats, whom will never for vote for her in the general election, can't vote for her. It's funny that she's talking about being scammed when her whole campaign is one big scam. Only suckers and Democrats are voting for her now. Also, I love how the reporter disses her before the segment ends.

I was wondering why FOX didn't cover the primary results earlier, but I think it was a good play to wait to interview Nikki so she could embarrass herself further. She keeps getting more delusional every time she get airtime. That's probably why she was on CNN.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back