Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Untimely Passing

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Never unless it closes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
... or will you be here 'til the doors close?

Do you see yourself slowly tapering off? someone drives you away? quit cold turkey?
or purposefully get banned by behaving badly?
You'll be in heaven and this place will still exist. In essence so will you with archives

DF forgot to mention the other board he says gets 100 people per day is mostly comprised of spammers who join just for that reason and are never seen again.
I check it every other day to see if its secured yet..and it is not. My firewall has a hissy every time I go. Lots of reports of bugs in the blogs those newbies start and use not as a blog but a complaint department. It's fucked up. Just like the other one the owner had, and I don't see it being fixed any time soon. Maybe since DF is so good at that kind of stuff, they should but him in as tech guy.

Like most who leave USMB, I expect a knock on my door in the middle of the night with members of the Internet Police storming into my house. After covering my head in a black hood, I will be rushed off to a FEMA reeducation camp. All that will be left of me is the word BANNED under my name
Not that far fetched, when you consider the heinous criminal nature of leftism.
Why don't you just call it rightism vs wrongism?

On My shield, with a thousand liberal heads piled all about Me as a tribute to their inferiority!

:bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::biggrin:
So like vegas?
What?

You don't read much, eh?

There was no shield in Vegas, nor warriors, swords, shields, or other assorted references to chivalrous conduct.

There were, to be sure, plenty of heroes who went home heroes and one...count them, ONE fucked up individual.

I'm not sure your reference is valid.

Meanwhile..I like it here just fine. I am not married to any particular board but have been to this one for some time. That has changed. But, I just hop around to different ones although mainly call this one "home board".
It's a weird question to begin with. I mean, who thinks this stuff up? Jeez.

Last edited:
There will always be jerks on any forum or message board. Everyone is here for entertainment, but, we all find different things entertaining, so...

I'll leave when I get bored

I leave when I notice my posts show more anger than fun or reason and bored works as well.
I'll leave when I've converted every last one of you into flaming liberals

There will always be jerks on any forum or message board. Everyone is here for entertainment, but, we all find different things entertaining, so...

I'll leave when I get bored

I leave when I notice my posts show more anger than fun or reason and bored works as well.
I'll leave when I've converted every last one of you into flaming liberals

Dream Biggly there sealybobo..

In a big explosion of fluorescent orange cheeto dust...taking with me USMB's entire armory of cocoa products.

Until the Russian checks stop coming and my lifetime supply of cheetos is stopped.

... or will you be here 'til the doors close?

Do you see yourself slowly tapering off? someone drives you away? quit cold turkey?
or purposefully get banned by behaving badly?
I always leave it smarter and better looking

Like most who leave USMB, I expect a knock on my door in the middle of the night with members of the Internet Police storming into my house. After covering my head in a black hood, I will be rushed off to a FEMA reeducation camp. All that will be left of me is the word BANNED under my name
Not that far fetched, when you consider the heinous criminal nature of leftism.
Why don't you just call it rightism vs wrongism?
Why?

Forum List

Back