• Untimely Passing

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Never unless it closes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
Goo goo ga ga. Twitter is just one my many haunts. :D

It's fun to see people who are pecking at their phones and imagine the stuff the MIGHT be tweeting. #pickingcantaloupe or #hairloss, etc.....
I tweet threads here. 124 characters aren't enough to say what needs said..so I say it here then tweet it there with the link. Or I steal pics. Or just read. Or retweet cute animals pics.:)

Like most who leave USMB, I expect a knock on my door in the middle of the night with members of the Internet Police storming into my house. After covering my head in a black hood, I will be rushed off to a FEMA reeducation camp. All that will be left of me is the word BANNED under my name
Not that far fetched, when you consider the heinous criminal nature of leftism.
Why don't you just call it rightism vs wrongism?
Why?
Cause to u everything left is wrong

Like most who leave USMB, I expect a knock on my door in the middle of the night with members of the Internet Police storming into my house. After covering my head in a black hood, I will be rushed off to a FEMA reeducation camp. All that will be left of me is the word BANNED under my name
Why?
Pretty much.

Why?
Pretty much.
I'm starting to agree. I was just on Facebook hearing people complain about their student loans. I have zero potty. Listen to what one woman said. "I'm 34 and the government is coming after my disability to repay my student loans. Shame on America."

Omg! Talk about entitled. She needs to get off Facebook and find an online job or work from home job.

I can't believe people are crying because THEY racked up loans and now have to pay back. I worked and saved every summer so I wouldn't have a big loan when I graduated. These people took summer classes to finish 2 years earlier than I did but now they're saddled with 30 years of debt. Hope it was worth it.

I know many fools took this route. Doesn't matter that you were young and broke. So was i

I'll stay on USMB as long as I keep getting paid

Why?
Pretty much.
I'm starting to agree. I was just on Facebook hearing people complain about their student loans. I have zero potty. Listen to what one woman said. "I'm 34 and the government is coming after my disability to repay my student loans. Shame on America."

Omg! Talk about entitled. She needs to get off Facebook and find an online job or work from home job.

I can't believe people are crying because THEY racked up loans and now have to pay back. I worked and saved every summer so I wouldn't have a big loan when I graduated. These people took summer classes to finish 2 years earlier than I did but now they're saddled with 30 years of debt. Hope it was worth it.

I know many fools took this route. Doesn't matter that you were young and broke. So was i
What does student loans have to do with the heinous nature of leftism?

I go here and 1 other board. It's a nice board but, too many people think like me there, so there's no conflict.

I don't want to be in an echo chamber all the time.

I come and go depending on what else is going on in my life and how much time I have on my hands. Right now I'm pretty busy, so I don't tend to get drawn into debates as much as I used to, as there are times I know I can't sustain them time-wise.

It's also to the point where I've argued the same topics/points with different people over the years to the point that a lot of it seems repetitive, so rehashing the same old crap seems pointless at times.

Why?
Pretty much.

She has a leftist attitude. First she's upset that the government would dare ask her to pay her student loan back just because she got hurt and now is living on the governments dime. She didn't even seem grateful that this country gives her disability payments. She also wants us to forgive her student loans. Sorry it doesn't work that way Ms. Entitled.

Do these people not realize that they MUST pay their student loan back? I know they are told this when they apply for it.

I talk to young poor unskilled Americans all the time. I used to feel for them but now I see they are just whiners who just don't have the drive or skills to become exceptional. In my parents day they could have still got a decent job and raised a family being the way they are now but not today. Today if you don't want to go to school after highschool you're probably going to be broke.

I'm trying to agree with you. I'm sure you can apply liberalism and leftism to any topic not just student loans.

Why?
Pretty much.

Liberals do not have to pay back student loans....we get free stuff

Pretty much.

It's just the attitude I see coming from some of the people in my party. I have to admit they make me a little embarrassed to say I'm a liberal because I'm not one of them. It's like when a KKK rally for Trump goes bad and conservatives hate it that those losers are a part of their party.

But without those losers we/they don't win. Our losers didn't show up and now they are losing their obamacare. And this girl on facebook this morning. The nerve of her. She racked up student loans, somehow got on disability (hopefully legitimately), but then now is saying shame on America for taking out money from her disability checks? This is kind of hard to defend even though I'm capable of seeing her side of the argument I'm sorry you gotta pay your loans back. It's people like her who are bankrupting this country. Her and the billionaires. It's us in the middle who are getting squeezed.

Pretty much.

It's just the attitude I see coming from some of the people in my party. I have to admit they make me a little embarrassed to say I'm a liberal because I'm not one of them. It's like when a KKK rally for Trump goes bad and conservatives hate it that those losers are a part of their party.

But without those losers we/they don't win. Our losers didn't show up and now they are losing their obamacare. And this girl on facebook this morning. The nerve of her. She racked up student loans, somehow got on disability (hopefully legitimately), but then now is saying shame on America for taking out money from her disability checks? This is kind of hard to defend even though I'm capable of seeing her side of the argument I'm sorry you gotta pay your loans back. It's people like her who are bankrupting this country. Her and the billionaires. It's us in the middle who are getting squeezed.
I tend to think the cost of college today and for the past decade or so, is a scam. The liberal elite who run the academia have made it unbelievably expensive and offered little for the high cost. I greatly sympathize with young people suffering under the weight of college loans. They got screwed by the greedy left.

I graduated in the 1980s. I still have my tuition cancelled checks. At the large state university I attended, my tuition for a full load for a semester was less than $800. I suspect I got a better education then, then the kids do today.

So...the liberal academy is screwing young Americans and no one in the ruling class gives a shit.

Your complete ignorance is showing again. People are not eligible to collect on their federal disability insurance that the government forced them buy, oftentimes against their will and/or without their knowledge, unless they are too disabled to get a job, jackass.

Last edited:

Your complete ignorance is showing again. People are not eligible to collect on their federal disability insurance policy that the government forced them buy, oftentimes against their will and/or without their knowledge, unless they are too disabled to get a job, jackass.
Huh? Speak English. Forced? I'm not following you. All I know is I know a couple cons who are on disability but at the same time on Facebook asking people what have Democrats ever done for anybody. Ha! They bite te hand that feeds them.

Your complete ignorance is showing again. People are not eligible to collect on their federal disability insurance policy that the government forced them buy, oftentimes against their will and/or without their knowledge, unless they are too disabled to get a job, jackass.
Huh? Speak English. Forced? I'm not following you.
Look it up.

It doesn't surprise me that you would double down on stupid, jackass.

Look it up.

Ah now I get it. I had to re read your stupidity. You are saying that many of the cons collecting disability are mad because they were forced into buying it. But guess what? They're glad as hell when they need it ya dumb fucker.

And so what? If you took out a student loan and then got disabled you are still on the hook for that student loan. Maybe we take half of your monthly $750 check. Trust me, the bitch will be fine. She's probably shacking up with someone who could pay her bills without the disability check.

And since when do you cons worry about the people who actually qualify for disability? Up until last year you only worried and talked about the people abusing the system. Now you actually understand there are people who need it?

I have another conservative friend. He's in Texas and on disability. One day on Facebook he said, "what have liberals or democrats ever done for me?" I replied back, "aren't you on disability?" and he unfriended me. Good, the hypocritical conservative fool that he is. Who needs him. I hope they take that shit away from his sorry ass.

Look it up.

Ah now I get it. I had to re read your stupidity. You are saying that many of the cons collecting disability are mad because they were forced into buying it.
No, that is not what I said. I am not surprised at all that you are choosing to triple down on stupid,jackass

And then accuse me of being a conservative. Whatever, all of the moonbats here think I'm conservative and all the wingnuts think I'm liberal. However I am neither. I'm simply reasonable, rational and truthful.

Last edited:
I go here and 1 other board. It's a nice board but, too many people think like me there, so there's no conflict.

I don't want to be in an echo chamber all the time.
I too, frequent a few other boards. Only this one is politics.

Forum List

Back