• Never unless it closes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... or will you be here 'til the doors close?

Do you see yourself slowly tapering off? someone drives you away? quit cold turkey?
or purposefully get banned by behaving badly?

Like most who leave USMB, I expect a knock on my door in the middle of the night with members of the Internet Police storming into my house. After covering my head in a black hood, I will be rushed off to a FEMA reeducation camp. All that will be left of me is the word BANNED under my name

I'll probably have a life changing event and just stop posting.
It was actually harder to quit watching the NFL than it is not posting here.
So many assholes.....so little time.

I'll probably have a life changing event and just stop posting.
It was actually harder to quit watching the NFL than it is not posting here.
So many assholes.....so little time.

It wasn't quite so hard for me, because, I was a Redskin fan, then, I was a Steelers fan .... Skins are terrible, and I hate Ben, plus, my hubby is not a huge football fan ... plus we have a new house we are renovating so there are many distractions.

Like most who leave USMB, I expect a knock on my door in the middle of the night with members of the Internet Police storming into my house. After covering my head in a black hood, I will be rushed off to a FEMA reeducation camp. All that will be left of me is the word BANNED under my name
Not that far fetched, when you consider the heinous criminal nature of leftism.

Don't kid yourself

If you think you are protected because you are an anarchist/conservative you are in for an unpleasant surprise. Have you noticed that helicopter that hovers near your house? You probably haven't seen it because it is a USMB Stealth Helicopter. It can land in seconds and Internet Police agents will come storming out with M-4 rifles, night vision, stun grenades and a Yorkie named Fifi

Taper off. The site is boring me and the Mongoloids don't have a fuckin clue what they are doing. Working two other sites and numbers are growing rapidly with the one site getting almost 100 new members a day. The middle of the board is great but the FZ is still a waste land of legal and I.T. failure. If you multi board and like the big waves you migrate.

One of three possibilities. The site administrators will be caught in illegal activities and the site will go belly up, or it will change formats so radically no one will care to stay, the internet will get shut down in the coming global/civil war, or I'll die.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
Love you too Beavis.

Forum List

Back