Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Untimely Passing

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Never unless it closes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
I go here and 1 other board. It's a nice board but, too many people think like me there, so there's no conflict.

I don't want to be in an echo chamber all the time.
I too, frequent a few other boards. Only this one is politics.

I originally got banned from a techy board, because the admin and all the mods are leftists.

Kinda sad, really. The guy that's in charge of the whole thing has no clue as to what's going on.

I go here and 1 other board. It's a nice board but, too many people think like me there, so there's no conflict.

I don't want to be in an echo chamber all the time.
I too, frequent a few other boards. Only this one is politics.

I originally got banned from a techy board, because the admin and all the mods are leftists.

Kinda sad, really. The guy that's in charge of the whole thing has no clue as to what's going on.
Yeah. I avoid politics on the other forums like the plague. I like My interests neatly compartmentalized.

I have went for weeks w/o posting before, and will do so again.
It gets monotonous and a bit boring, in the upstairs threads it's like watching the Hatfield and McCoys...only far more juvenile.

Taper off. The site is boring me and the Mongoloids don't have a fuckin clue what they are doing. Working two other sites and numbers are growing rapidly with the one site getting almost 100 new members a day. The middle of the board is great but the FZ is still a waste land of legal and I.T. failure. If you multi board and like the big waves you migrate.
As I always suspected, you have a really shitty life.

Taper off. The site is boring me and the Mongoloids don't have a fuckin clue what they are doing. Working two other sites and numbers are growing rapidly with the one site getting almost 100 new members a day. The middle of the board is great but the FZ is still a waste land of legal and I.T. failure. If you multi board and like the big waves you migrate.
As I always suspected, you have a really shitty life.
I am your superior.

I have been banned from a few political forums where the mods would consider righty speech as offensive. This forum has not banned me, but I do not spend much time here. I ran into some problems here when I first signed up, where some mod seemed to be protecting Muslims, so I never really got very involved here. I don't remember who the mod was, but I think it was a female name. Anyway, if there is some weird politically motivated protection of Muslims here, I suspect "banned" is how I will leave here.

... or will you be here 'til the doors close?

Do you see yourself slowly tapering off? someone drives you away? quit cold turkey?
or purposefully get banned by behaving badly?

Don’t know but probably going to be here for a while unless I get banned or ban myself. I enjoy being in this site. Most of my interest hasn’t been explored yet.
Where else I can express my feelings, activities and other emotions that cannot be expressed to my friends, (secret friends) my wife, relatives, facebook or business.
——————————-

Where else I can say that I was in Las Vegas that night of the massacre but stayed and played at Cosmopolitan from 9/29 to Oct 1. If my wife found out that I was in Vegas and whom I’m with that weekend. I better pray I’m the 59th casualties.

There will always be jerks on any forum or message board. Everyone is here for entertainment, but, we all find different things entertaining, so...

I'll leave when I get bored

I leave when I notice my posts show more anger than fun or reason and bored works as well.

Dont leave I know you are cool Lumpy. Thanks for the email by the way.

There will always be jerks on any forum or message board. Everyone is here for entertainment, but, we all find different things entertaining, so...

I'll leave when I get bored

I leave when I notice my posts show more anger than fun or reason and bored works as well.

Dont leave I know you are cool Lumpy. Thanks for the email by the way.

Oh No ! .. what did I say this time... :eek-52:

Thanks.. :redface:

... as YOU know, it comes with a portion of humility...

Quietly and unnoticed...

What ... no Kaboom ?:blowup:

No Wave ... :thewave:

:argue:

do-not-go-gentle-into-that-good-night.jpg

Do you see yourself slowly tapering off? someone drives you away? quit cold turkey?

Sometimes I say naughty things and behave badly. Such is life. That's why I stick mostly to the Badlands. They understand my black heart!!

Greg

I'll probably have a life changing event and just stop posting.
It was actually harder to quit watching the NFL than it is not posting here.
So many assholes.....so little time.

My belief is that it is wrong to stop watching the NFL over a few asses and their loony pals. Just make sure you're wearing your MAGA gear whenever you attend a game. And a chorus of "F U" at the end of the anthem if anyone kneels!!!

Greg

Sometimes I say naughty things and behave badly. Such is life. That's why I stick mostly to the Badlands. They understand my black heart!!

Greg

Pssst.. there's been talk of you being a rough tough creampuff...

:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

My belief is that it is wrong to stop watching the NFL over a few asses and their loony pals. Just make sure you're wearing your MAGA gear whenever you attend a game. And a chorus of "F U" at the end of the anthem if anyone kneels!!!

Greg

What's :confused-84:ing to me is the military veterans wanting to to throw away the honor and respect most Americans have for them and the ones that sacrificed before them. It's no surprise that America isn't perfect but discounting patriotism.. mmm

Last edited:

Greg

What's :confused-84:ing to me is the military veterans wanting to to throw away the honor and respect most Americans have for them and the ones that sacrificed before them. It's no surprise that America isn't perfect but discounting patriotism.. mmm

Yes; there are some DemoKKKrats who served I suppose. lol

Greg

Forum List

Back