How do you propose that we reduce the number of abortions in our country?

Why would a man want or need to have an abortion? :cuckoo:

If men get vasectomies the women don't get pregnant. Get it?

:lol:[/QUOTE]

Mass Sterilization.

That's not a smart option, is it?
You didn't ask for smart options.

But it sure would be an effective one!

Why not just have all the men have the procedures?

Why would a man want or need to have an abortion?

Not very bright at all...

Follow the quotes. It was sterilization being discussed during that exchange ;)

You were talking about reading comprehension?

Last edited:
Why would a man want or need to have an abortion? :cuckoo:

If men get vasectomies the women don't get pregnant. Get it?

:lol:
[/QUOTE]

Putting aside your inability to use the quote function ---- :razz:

I got it the first time.

I was merely making light of your ambiguous terminology.

And yes. IF all men got "the procedure," that WOULD also serve as an effective -- albeit incredibly stupid -- method of accomplishing the task you inquired about in your OP.

Further we could simply agree to execute ALL females, or perform immediate hysterectomies on ALL persons of the female gender.

Nuclear annihilation of all human life on Planet Earth would also end abortions.

[
Putting aside your inability to use the quote function ---- :razz:

The problem is not the limitations of the quote feature, but rather your inability to follow the conversation ;)

Further we could simply agree to execute ALL females, or perform immediate hysterectomies on ALL persons of the female gender.

Mankind can reproduce without living males, if need be.

Let me throw this out there.

Young women and men have raging hormones. They may or may not have sex. They may or may not use contraceptives.

Now, do we want to educate our youth to the best option available to them to prevent unwanted pregnancies, so they don't get pregnant? Of course we do. But even being educated about their options of birth control, they aren't going to always use it.

Thus, the 15 year old girl who ends up pregnant. {for example}

She has 3 choices:

Keep the baby

Give the baby up for adoption

Abort the baby

Hard, heartbreaking choices for anyone, don't you think?? So.....let's educate her and her partner that you should either:

Not have sex at all

If you do have sex, use as much birth control as humanly possible. :lol:

Education, from the parents, or other trusting adults, is the key imo.

Young women and men have raging hormones. They may or may not have sex. They may or may not use contraceptives.

Now, do we want to educate our youth to the best option available to them to prevent unwanted pregnancies, so they don't get pregnant? Of course we do. But even being educated about their options of birth control, they aren't going to always use it.

She has 3 choices:

Keep the baby

Abort the baby

Hard, heartbreaking choices for anyone, don't you think?? So.....let's educate her and her partner that you should either:

Not have sex at all

This is the most sensible and intelligent answer IMO. Thank you.

She has 3 choices:

Keep the baby

Abort the baby

Not have sex at all

It would be nice to have a discussion without flaming and name calling on this. I think your question deserves it, it's a good one.

She has 3 choices:

Keep the baby

Abort the baby

Not have sex at all

It would be nice to have a discussion without flaming and name calling on this. I think your question deserves it, it's a good one.

I was hoping we can find common ground. We all want to reduce or eliminate the need for abortions in the first place.

I was hoping we can find common ground. We all want to reduce or eliminate the need for abortions in the first place.

What!

She expounds and uses lots of words to give my answer, which I gave first by the way and you give her thumbs up, but I hardly get noticed! Are you playing favoritism here?

Immie

What!

She expounds and uses lots of words to give my answer, which I gave first by the way and you give her thumbs up, but I hardly get noticed! Are you playing favoritism here?

Immie

Great Minds Think Alike! :clap2:

What!

Immie

Gee Immie. A one word answer and an essay. I favored the essay I admit it. But I praise you unabashed request for acknowledgment that you expressed the same sentiment as EZ. Bravo

Last edited:
Why not abstinence- it's free, readily available, and guaranteed to work each and every time.

Forum List

Back