How do you mess with conservatives when they threaten to murder you over the internet?

TSJohnson

Dec 27, 2014
California
I came here with an honest desire to discuss. I quickly learned that discussion is impossible with fanatics. It's kind of like trying to debate economic policy with a monkey. The more valid points you make, the angrier it gets and the more of its own shit it flings at you. You realize the Sisyphian nature of your task so you start poking it with a stick. Eventually it's going to do something equivalent to saying something along the lines of "When should I expect you to come and attempt to take my guns? Time and date." What are some of your favorite, most fun ways to defuse the situation before it shows up to your house with a sawed off?

I only ask for my own amusement and personal safety.

I came here with an honest desire to discuss. I quickly learned that discussion is impossible with fanatics. It's kind of like trying to debate economic policy with a monkey. The more valid points you make, the angrier it gets and the more of its own shit it flings at you. You realize the Sisyphian nature of your task so you start poking it with a stick. Eventually it's going to do something equivalent to saying something along the lines of "When should I expect you to come and attempt to take my guns? Time and date." What are some of your favorite, most fun ways to defuse the situation before it shows up to your house with a sawed off?

All of those types are harmless nutcases. They arent going to do anything. Thats why they threaten you over the internet instead of in person. Just keep poking them with a stick until you get tired.

Virtually every thread I've seen you start has been extremely one-sided and hyper-partisan.

You can't possibly be expecting civil, friendly discourse, especially when you "mess with" (your words) them.

You clearly enjoy being obtuse, and that's up to you, but to complain about the way you're treated is silly.

Last edited:
Who has threatened you? Where? Link to it.
You really shouldn't equate a vow to protect one's personal property with a death threat.
Coming to my house to take my property will result in grievous bodily harm. That is not a threat. It's a promise and well within my rights that you would prefer I not have.

Whenever they start threatening me about my "....plan to take our guns away", I tell them that if they resist, I will shoot their eye out with my BB gun.

Virtually every thread I've seen you start has been extremely one-sided and hyper-partisan.

You can't possibly be expecting civil, friendly discourse, especially when you "mess with" (your words) them.

You clearly enjoy being obtuse, and that's up to you, but to complain about the way you're treated is silly.

Ironical post is ironitic.

Life: get one today

You really shouldn't equate a vow to protect one's personal property with a death threat.
Coming to my house to take my property will result in grievous bodily harm. That is not a threat. It's a promise and well within my rights that you would prefer I not have.

Strawman.

Well, moron. Don't give your imaginary friend your address. But if you do, keep the basement door locked, you might fool him into thinking you're not home

. Eventually it's going to do something equivalent to saying something along the lines of "When should I expect you to come and attempt to take my guns? Time and date." What are some of your favorite, most fun ways to defuse the situation before it shows up to your house with a sawed off.
When asked when and where I'd say, "Live in fear". As for their coming to where you live, the overwhelming number of internet tough guys don't have the stones.

. Eventually it's going to do something equivalent to saying something along the lines of "When should I expect you to come and attempt to take my guns? Time and date." What are some of your favorite, most fun ways to defuse the situation before it shows up to your house with a sawed off.
When asked when and where I'd say, "Live in fear". As for their coming to where you live, the overwhelming number of internet tough guys don't have the stones.

I'd say more like 101%.

If they've descended to violence threats they're telling you you've already won.

These keyboard warriors are suffering from small penis syndrome, that's all. ;)

Strawman.
Why don't you get familiar with the impetus behind the OP before making a fool of yourself, Possum boy?

Quite frankly, I barely pay attention to you. I read about two or three sentences of your topic about how liberals couldn't be biased and completely dismissed you as one of the dumbest posters to roll around here in a long time. Coming from me, that's really saying something. Ask around.

Strawman.
Why don't you get familiar with the impetus behind the OP before making a fool of yourself, Possum boy?

That's where I started. How do you think I came up with "strawman"?

You advocate using government to get people to act like you want them to act, and you wonder why they get defensive?

All of those types are harmless nutcases. They arent going to do anything. Thats why they threaten you over the internet instead of in person. Just keep poking them with a stick until you get tired.
uh...have you read your posts on here?
They seemed to be designed to strike anger in those that think differently than you.
And then you complain when they get angry.

What a child.

The discussion that inspired the OP is in another thread. My post is relevant to that discussion. Please try to keep up.

Then it's out of context, innit? If it's not here I have no idea what you're talking about because there ain't nothing here to "keep up" with.

Ergo: strawman.

uh...have you read your posts on here?
They seemed to be designed to strike anger in those that think differently than you.
And then you complain when they get angry.

What a child.
They are designed to strike anger and stress in racists. I never complain. I just play with them. What does that have to do with someone threatening the OP?

Forum List

Back