How do you mess with conservatives when they threaten to murder you over the internet?

Who has threatened you? Where? Link to it.
You really shouldn't equate a vow to protect one's personal property with a death threat.
Coming to my house to take my property will result in grievous bodily harm. That is not a threat. It's a promise and well within my rights that you would prefer I not have.

Strawman.
Why don't you get familiar with the impetus behind the OP before making a fool of yourself, Possum boy?

That's where I started. How do you think I came up with "strawman"?

From the wizard of oz...

"I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain."

Last edited:
I came here with an honest desire to discuss. I quickly learned that discussion is impossible with fanatics. It's kind of like trying to debate economic policy with a monkey. The more valid points you make, the angrier it gets and the more of its own shit it flings at you. You realize the Sisyphian nature of your task so you start poking it with a stick. Eventually it's going to do something equivalent to saying something along the lines of "When should I expect you to come and attempt to take my guns? Time and date." What are some of your favorite, most fun ways to defuse the situation before it shows up to your house with a sawed off?

I only ask for my own amusement and personal safety.
If you were actually threatened, you're in violation of the rules by making a thread about it instead of reporting it. If you just think someone assuring you they will defend themselves is a threat, that makes you a raving moron.

Who has threatened you? Where? Link to it.
You really shouldn't equate a vow to protect one's personal property with a death threat.
Coming to my house to take my property will result in grievous bodily harm. That is not a threat. It's a promise and well within my rights that you would prefer I not have.

Strawman.
Why don't you get familiar with the impetus behind the OP before making a fool of yourself, Possum boy?

That's where I started. How do you think I came up with "strawman"?

From the wizard of oz...

"I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain."

Now don't chew go piling on Ernie. I've already disciplined him. :nono:

The discussion that inspired the OP is in another thread. My post is relevant to that discussion. Please try to keep up.

Then it's out of context, innit? If it's not here I have no idea what you're talking about because there ain't nothing here to "keep up" with.

Ergo: strawman.
grow up.

Oooh. Devastatingly intellectual response. My head swims.

It's illustrative who shows up to tacitly defend violence threats here. Kind of like starting a thread called "racists are bad" and then watching all the racists show up. :popcorn:

I came here with an honest desire to discuss. I quickly learned that discussion is impossible with fanatics. It's kind of like trying to debate economic policy with a monkey. The more valid points you make, the angrier it gets and the more of its own shit it flings at you. You realize the Sisyphian nature of your task so you start poking it with a stick. Eventually it's going to do something equivalent to saying something along the lines of "When should I expect you to come and attempt to take my guns? Time and date." What are some of your favorite, most fun ways to defuse the situation before it shows up to your house with a sawed off?

Dude, I know exactly how you feel. And it's not just this forum either - although it might be a shade moreso than I've experienced before.

As for personal safety, I think hard core rightwingers are probably too stupid to figure out who you are unless you're heinously careless.

Clearly you're a fucking retard - AKA a democrat.

IF there is a threat made, simply click the "report" button, and proper action will be taken.

No doubt you're just lying about threats, because you're a pile of shit, AKA a democrat.

Dude, I know exactly how you feel. And it's not just this forum either - although it might be a shade moreso than I've experienced before.

As for personal safety, I think hard core rightwingers are probably too stupid to figure out who you are unless you're heinously careless.

bawwww.jpg

Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths?

The discussion that inspired the OP is in another thread. My post is relevant to that discussion. Please try to keep up.

Then it's out of context, innit? If it's not here I have no idea what you're talking about because there ain't nothing here to "keep up" with.

Ergo: strawman.
grow up.

Oooh. Devastatingly intellectual response. My head swims.

It's illustrative who shows up to tacitly defend violence threats here. Kind of like starting a thread called "racists are bad" and then watching all the racists show up. :popcorn:
I am not defending violence. I am well aware of what took place and in no way was this guy personally threatened.

As for my response to you....you know...the "grow up" line......it was warranted. You should have responded like an adult and say "I was not aware of the fact that this thread was started due to a situation in another thread. My "strawman" comment was not warranted"...

Instead, you responded like an child and took your opponent in a circle....you know....took weak to admit when you erred.

So I simply told you to grow up, child.

So....grow up child.

Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths?

Simple....
its all they have. Helps keep them in the game a little longer before intelligence wins over.

Life: get one today
You sellin? I wouldn't mind a mildly used one.

I am not defending violence. I am well aware of what took place and in no way was this guy personally threatened.

As for my response to you....you know...the "grow up" line......it was warranted. You should have responded like an adult and say "I was not aware of the fact that this thread was started due to a situation in another thread. My "strawman" comment was not warranted"...

Instead, you responded like an child and took your opponent in a circle....you know....took weak to admit when you erred.

So....grow up child.
Guy demands I give him a time and date to show up and shoot me and that's not threatening me. Of course a marine would think that. Trained and broken murderers. Normal people don't celebrate or defend violence or threats of violence against police and random strangers on the internet.

So....grow up child.
Guy demands I give him a time and date to show up and shoot me and that's not threatening me. Of course a marine would think that. Trained and broken murderers. Normal people don't celebrate or defend violence or threats of violence against police and random strangers on the internet.
So out of the two choices I gave you, you chose raving moron.

So....grow up child.
the man does not have your name or address...or know anything about you whatsoever........so to me it was not a threat....

Grow some balls my man.

Oh yeah...so Marines are trained and broken murderers?

What are you.....like 3?

Quite frankly, I barely pay attention to you. I read about two or three sentences of your topic about how liberals couldn't be biased and completely dismissed you as one of the dumbest posters to roll around here in a long time. Coming from me, that's really saying something. Ask around.

Oh, the OP is the one who claims liberal cannot be biased? lmao

That explains a lot.

Quite frankly, I barely pay attention to you. I read about two or three sentences of your topic about how liberals couldn't be biased and completely dismissed you as one of the dumbest posters to roll around here in a long time. Coming from me, that's really saying something. Ask around.

Oh, the OP is the one who claims liberal cannot be biased? lmao

That explains a lot.
exactly.

Be specific link to these threats.

Forum List

Back