How do you fell about a Space Force?

Do you support a Space Force

• Yes, of course the Military-Industrial Complex needs it

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • No, we have many more needs than another boondoggle.

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe if you looked at Harry Dresden's post you might be enlightened. just sayin'
RW put down trump for not listening to our intelligence services,but yet here he is not believing them because trump is for this.....he is getting more like dean every day....
Trump has provided no documentation of a valid threat
So you like the premise that we should be reactive and not proactive? Got it:eusa_whistle:

Proactive, like invading a sovereign nation that was zero threat to this nation? That sort of proactive?
What thread are you in, dude? Might want to read up on the conversation before you spout off your drivel. You only look foolish

I read it all, just trying to determine your view of being proactive.

Congress has no enthusiasm for Space Force
It will go down as Trumps Folly

At one time, there was no enthusiasm for the Air Force either.

Cold War

What event is pushing Space Force?
Maybe if you looked at Harry Dresden's post you might be enlightened. just sayin'
RW put down trump for not listening to our intelligence services,but yet here he is not believing them because trump is for this.....he is getting more like dean every day....
trump did not author those links did he?....just admit it rw....if this was happening during Obamas term and he advocated a space force you would be here saying how we should look into this...you fucking party people are assholes...

So you like the premise that we should be reactive and not proactive? Got it:eusa_whistle:

Proactive, like invading a sovereign nation that was zero threat to this nation? That sort of proactive?
What thread are you in, dude? Might want to read up on the conversation before you spout off your drivel. You only look foolish

I read it all, just trying to determine your view of being proactive.
No you didn't because you're looking foolish.

For space exploration to include military if needed, but we don't need a New money sucking military group. fix stuff here, that's jobs now for working folks.

If Obama/Clinton made this announcement the far left would be all in.

But since this came from Trump the far left will be against it.

The OP is far left, so we know they are against it automatically.
How about taking care of Puerto Rico first?

And the far left drone comes in and proves my point for me.
Not so far left BUT all American ,,,unlike you

See once again the far left is interested in running their debunked narratives, instead of admitting they do not understand how the government actual works or show they even understand the Constitution.

You still haven’t said where the money is coming from to pay for this. You have the highest deficits in history and Republicans are talking about another big tax cut for billionaires.

Trump is spending $20 million on a military parade, he’s approved the biggest military budget in history and everything is on the credit card.

Eh, a Space Force is inevitable and now Democrats are stuck with trying to take credit from Trump for promoting it..

Trump Science wins ... Democrats head back to their caves and under rocks.

Well, keep your fingers crossed but don't let your emotional instability cloud your judgement .. good luck... :)

Trump has done a very poor job of selling the need for Space Force

It seems like something he came up with on a whim

Trump has a lot on his plate, I doubt it's a priority.

I figure Trump likes to keep Democrats/fake news in a constant state of distraction and negativity, it's politically his best option in these times and y'all keep sucking up the bait...

Last edited:
At one time, there was no enthusiasm for the Air Force either.

Cold War

What event is pushing Space Force?
trump did not author those links did he?....just admit it rw....if this was happening during Obamas term and he advocated a space force you would be here saying how we should look into this...you fucking party people are assholes...

OK

I’ll admit it
I think adding a Space Force is a ridiculous idea regardless of who does it

Eh, a Space Force is inevitable and now Democrats are stuck with trying to take credit from Trump for promoting it..

Trump Science wins ... Democrats head back to their caves and under rocks.

Well, keep your fingers crossed but don't let your emotional instability cloud your judgement .. good luck... :)

Trump has done a very poor job of selling the need for Space Force

It seems like something he came up with on a whim

Trump has a lot on his plate, I doubt it's a priority.

I figure Trump likes to keep Democrats/fake news in a constant state of distraction and negativity, it's politically his best option in these times and y'all keep sucking up the bait...
Looks like Trump is just spouting off

I don’t see any enthusiasm for the issue.

Trump is busy, right now. He has 5 years of golf games lined up, and then he plans to keep his campaign promise to put Hillary in prison. He will then build a dome over the USA with a Space Force, but the Klingons will pay for it.

Space Force uniforms

Space-Ghost-cartoon.jpg

Quick question.......................if we start up a Space Force, will they have jurisdiction in space over other countries? Because other countries can stop us from overflights of their countries, I'm just wondering if the same thing goes for space?

Who thinks we do not already have one? Right now it is under the purview of the air force, kind of like how the air used to belong to the army until a separate command was created.

The question here is if space is in need of its own command or can the air force handle it along with airspace close to earth.

I don't understand the left's general dislike of space programs. Cost should be irrelevant when speaking to the left - I thought government spending was a boon for the economy and better for the country. Suddenly that is no longer the case?

Quick question.......................if we start up a Space Force, will they have jurisdiction in space over other countries? Because other countries can stop us from overflights of their countries, I'm just wondering if the same thing goes for space?
If this really is a serious question...

No one has jurisdiction beyond 100 km by the furthest definition of airspace. While there is no actual agreement or international standard in where airspace ends and space begins, 100 km is the largest distance that anyone has claimed. It is already clear that no one has jurisdiction over specific regions of space considering that existing satellites from virtually every major nation exist over every other nation. It is worth noting that space based weapons platforms ARE currently illegal under international laws for good reason.

Airspace - Wikipedia

No one has jurisdiction beyond 100 km by the furthest definition of airspace. While there is no actual agreement or international standard in where airspace ends and space begins, 100 km is the largest distance that anyone has claimed. It is already clear that no one has jurisdiction over specific regions of space considering that existing satellites from virtually every major nation exist over every other nation. It is worth noting that space based weapons platforms ARE currently illegal under international laws for good reason.

So, in your opinion, only those countries who are capable of making it 100 km into space should be allowed control of space? If that is the case, then only a few countries would be able to compete for it.

And yes, it is a serious question, because if countries control the airspace above them, why can't they also have claim to the space above that?

So, in your opinion, only those countries who are capable of making it 100 km into space should be allowed control of space? If that is the case, then only a few countries would be able to compete for it.

And yes, it is a serious question, because if countries control the airspace above them, why can't they also have claim to the space above that?

Star Trek already answered that one with Quadrants in, Space, and Deep Space 9 ... claim and hold your quadrant, grant permission to enter a quadrant .. :04:

countries ? how many have the smarts and the money for sophisticated space programs ?

Star Trek already answered that one with Quadrants in, Space, and Deep Space 9 ... claim and hold your quadrant, grant permission to enter a quadrant .. :04:

countries ? how many have the smarts and the money for sophisticated space programs ?

Star Trek is fantasy, not international law. And, do you think that space should only belong to the countries that are capable of getting into orbit?

Forum List

Back