How do you fell about a Space Force?

Do you support a Space Force

• Yes, of course the Military-Industrial Complex needs it

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • No, we have many more needs than another boondoggle.

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Pence details plan for creation of Space Force in what would be the sixth branch of the military

Mike Pence calls for Space Force by 2020 - CNNPolitics

The President Wants a Space Force. He Might Get One.

Pence said ^^^ in his speech, asking for $8 billion to build out the idea.

It's seven years behind schedule and $163 billion over budget, or as the man in charge of the F-35 told us, "basically the program ran itself off the rails." [Chris Bogdan: Good morning.]

oops, how do you FEEL, my boo boo.

Why can't you dumbfucks create polls with reasonable answers for all perspectives? It's like your ideology is stuck so far up your ass its fucking with your higher brain functions.

The answer is YES, space is our inevitable future and the only real question is do we let China and Russia dominate that eventual move or do we take the lead...

I say we grab the bull by the horns and get with it.
Having said that I believe our focus in space should be for the betterment of mankind not military conquest. For instance we should already have platforms positioned around the globe from which we could launch necessary missions when the eventual life killer asteroid is discovered. THAT should be a mission that the UN is involved in, where every country commits to the defense of human kind.
But instead we waste resources watching plants grow in space while rats run in wheels to study the effects of low or no gravity. Our ambition (or lack there of) is pathetic.

So yes leftard, we should be adventuring out into space.

Considering we are behind in this, i would say its past time.
I know it seems silly to some... Those people are dumb, so its expected.

Stupid and costly idea.

Infrastructure! Jobs!
And much more. Wealth from future mining. Near endless rocket fuel from the moon meaning lower fuel costs for exploration because of the moons low gravity.
Medical advancements and untold other discoveries. Hell, the cure for cancer could lie in some extraterrestrial fungus somewhere out there just waiting to be discovered.

The force, in space? Sounds like a movie. I'm all for it.

Pence details plan for creation of Space Force in what would be the sixth branch of the military

It's seven years behind schedule and $163 billion over budget, or as the man in charge of the F-35 told us, "basically the program ran itself off the rails." [Chris Bogdan: Good morning.]

If we do it For scientific research it’s a mistake, if it’s in for defense I’m OK with it...
Like NASA is a fucking waste of time and money because of the guessing type of science

To boldly go where no one has gone before . . . rock on . . .

But seriously, more extensive space exploration will happen sooner or later. I find the idea of sooner thrilling.

Unnecessary

Split the mission between NASA and the Air Force

Space Force?

Is that a new Mel Brooks movie?

Forum List

Back