How do we stop "the poor" from being so problematic?

There is a general welfare clause in our Constitution.
The General Welfare clause is not an enumerated power. It exists under the enumerated powers. Which means that federal government has broad powers within their very restricted and very limited 18 specific powers.

The General Welfare clause is not an enumerated power. It exists under the enumerated powers. Which means that federal government has broad powers within their very restricted and very limited 18 specific powers.
Only the Republicans claim to believe that. Whenever shall they, bear True Witness, to their own doctrine.

The power to provide for the general welfare is general, not major, specific, or common.

Only the Republicans claim to believe that. Whenever shall they, bear True Witness, to their own doctrine.

The power to provide for the general welfare is general, not major, specific, or common.

You are all talk and no action, typical left wing, want others to do your work because you are lazy clueless and Causeless.

You are all talk and no action, typical left wing, want others to do your work because you are lazy clueless and Causeless.
in other words, all fallacy and no argument from the right wing. even wo-men are that full of worth.

in other words, all fallacy and no argument from the right wing. even wo-men are that full of worth.

Yes all you have is fallacy. You still done nothing with your idea, mainly because you are a lazy fool.

How do we stop the rich from taking 90% of all the wealth
We did that years ago you immature, ignorant, and idiotic little fragile snowflake. We have laws against stealing and that “stops” the wealthy from “taking”.

The wealthy doesn’t take - nitwit. The wealthy earn. Something you are too lazy and too stupid to do.

What can and or will be done about it politically?
In keeping with current board rhetoric let's not be scared to get real honest here.
Our poor are our worst parents...they create more of their same.
Our poor suck the most government tit.
Our poor commits the most crime.
Our poor does the most drugs.
Our poor drinks and smokes the most.
Our poor have the most children they can't afford.
Our poor litters and vandalizes the most.
Our poor drives uninsured.
Our poor commits the most animal cruelty.
I could go on and on...and no Libby's, let's not deflect and divert to Wall Street criminals, big corporations..blah, blah, blah...Let's get real, let's get serious about our taxpayer draining bottom feeders....Whatta ya say?

Clearly, we need to scapegoat the poor, minorites and immigrants so unproductive white people can continue in their privilege.

How do we stop the rich from taking 90% of all the wealth
We did that years ago you immature, ignorant, and idiotic little fragile snowflake. We have laws against stealing and that “stops” the wealthy from “taking”.

The wealthy doesn’t take - nitwit. The wealthy earn. Something you are too lazy and too stupid to do.

Don trump lived off the earnings of his father. The current trump kids live off their father.

Can you tell us all what they have earned?

Additionally in a truest capitalist model all persons would start from zero and “earn” their results. Funny you don’t advocate that.

In keeping with current board rhetoric let's not be scared to get real honest here.
I could go on and on...and no Libby's, let's not deflect and divert to Wall Street criminals, big corporations..blah, blah, blah...Let's get real, let's get serious about our taxpayer draining bottom feeders....Whatta ya say?

Clearly, we need to scapegoat the poor, minorites and immigrants so unproductive white people can continue in their privilege.

“Scapegoat”?
You can’t be that ignorant....have you not seen all the statistics and demographics. They speak for themselves...There’s no need to “scapegoat”.
Let me know if you need me to post welfare, criminality and incarceration statistics...I take great pride in teaching ignorant fools...I’ll show you how filthy your people actually are.

“Scapegoat”?
You can’t be that ignorant....have you not seen all the statistics and demographics. They speak for themselves...There’s no need to “scapegoat”.
Let me know if you need me to post welfare, criminality and incarceration statistics...I take great pride in teaching ignorant fools...I’ll show you how filthy your people actually are.

I don't think that you have any proud which is of value.

I just see online a white privileged ass making people not like him scapegoats.

“Scapegoat”?

I’m not here to make friends or be liked...I prefer to teach blinded fools the truth...so, do you prefer to stay ignorant or do you need me to enlighten you with statistics?

“Scapegoat”?

I’m not here to make friends or be liked...I prefer to teach blinded fools the truth...so, do you prefer to stay ignorant or do you need me to enlighten you with statistics?

You don't teach anything.

You blather old tired republic cannards as your personal truth.

“Scapegoat”?

Well, I mean, you’re obviously unaware of who the dead weight is, who the liabilities are and who’s degrading our once great nation....so, I’ll ask again, would you like me to teach/show you who’s fucking REAL Americans over?
Yes or No

“Scapegoat”?

Well, I mean, you’re obviously unaware of who the dead weight is, who the liabilities are and who’s degrading our once great nation....so, I’ll ask again, would you like me to teach/show you who’s fucking REAL Americans over?
Yes or No

By "real Americans" you mean the people that were here before all this immigration since Columbus?

“Scapegoat”?

Yes or No

By "real Americans" you mean the people that were here before all this immigration since Columbus?

Holy shit!
This is getting better all the time...now you need me to teach you what/who a REAL American is?
There’s a old document that you're gonna hate, it’s authored by REAL Americans; it’s titled “We The People”, it clearly defines who REAL Americans are. You might want to catch up on that bud.

Also, what part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been fucking over REAL Americans? Just curious.

Forum List

Back