How do we stop "the poor" from being so problematic?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
What can and or will be done about it politically?
In keeping with current board rhetoric let's not be scared to get real honest here.
Our poor are our worst parents...they create more of their same.
Our poor suck the most government tit.
Our poor commits the most crime.
Our poor does the most drugs.
Our poor drinks and smokes the most.
Our poor have the most children they can't afford.
Our poor litters and vandalizes the most.
Our poor drives uninsured.
Our poor commits the most animal cruelty.
I could go on and on...and no Libby's, let's not deflect and divert to Wall Street criminals, big corporations..blah, blah, blah...Let's get real, let's get serious about our taxpayer draining bottom feeders....Whatta ya say?

The rich are worse

The rich are worse

The rich are worse

The rich are worse

The rich are worse

The rich are worse

let's not deflect and divert to Wall Street criminals, big corporations..blah, blah, blah...Let's get real, let's get serious about our taxpayer draining bottom feeders....Whatta ya say?

It's not deflection if it is true. The rich raise sniveling entitled brats. They recieve more subsidies and breaks than everyone else. Most of them do cocaine and other hard drugs. They destroy ecosystems to put up their luxury mansions and mega-malls. They consume and monopolize the most resources. They slaughter trillions of animals each year to package into food products and market to fat American consumers.

Just the facts.

Neither one of you have facts until you have numbers to back them up.

"Commit the most vandalism"? "Smoke and drink the most"? How would you even quantify that?

The rich are worse

The rich are worse

The rich are worse

The rich are worse

The rich are worse

The rich are worse

let's not deflect and divert to Wall Street criminals, big corporations..blah, blah, blah...Let's get real, let's get serious about our taxpayer draining bottom feeders....Whatta ya say?

It's not deflection if it is true. The rich raise sniveling entitled brats. They recieve more subsidies and breaks than everyone else. Most of them do cocaine and other hard drugs. They destroy ecosystems to put up their luxury mansions and mega-malls. They consume and monopolize the most resources. They slaughter trillions of animals each year to package into food products and market to fat American consumers.

Just the facts.

WOW...some of you are so predictable.
Not sure where you're from bud...but here in Southern California even the blind and retarded can see where our problems lie.

the answer is always the same

the best thing we can do for "the poor" is heat up the economy & create more opportunities, but there will always be those that choose to wallow in poor decisions

In keeping with current board rhetoric let's not be scared to get real honest here.
I could go on and on...and no Libby's, let's not deflect and divert to Wall Street criminals, big corporations..blah, blah, blah...Let's get real, let's get serious about our taxpayer draining bottom feeders....Whatta ya say?

Pay them more for the work they do. Protect their jobs from 3rd world imports. When they need medical services, pay for it through taxes. I reject the notion that Wall Street and the unfettered free market aren't to blame. Choke on a dick.

Pay them more for the work they do. Protect their jobs from 3rd world imports. When they need medical services, pay for it through taxes. I reject the notion that Wall Street and the unfettered free market aren't to blame. Choke on a dick.

I guess I just fail to see why being poor correlates to being an overall piece of shit?
I think people who don't have a job don't want a job and tend to be pieces of shits.
Having said that I guess I can't understand how a job will keep people from being a piece of shit.

one cannot survive in 10 dollars per hour. for that I show up....no productivity.

one cannot survive in 10 dollars per hour. for that I show up....no productivity.

That's exactly the way the mind of a piece of shit works… A motivated, inspired individual with true desire would bust his ass knowing he would be promoted for doing so.
The piece of shit says gimme, gimme while the inspired hard worker says let me show you what I'm worth.

I don't think the poor are as problematic as cheapskate corporations who are killing this country because they want to keep labor charges low.

busting ones assgets one nowhere in most cases except more of the same. truth be told.

Not sure where you're from bud...but here in Southern California even the blind and retarded can see where our problems lie.

Do tell...
I thought I've already done that?
I don't think the poor are as problematic as cheapskate corporations who are killing this country because they want to keep labor charges low.
The funny thing is, nobody I know who is driven and educated is struggling. Can you blame that on corporations?

the one who busts his asssoon finds out he isn't going to get a thing for it. Education is the ONLY way to success.

corporations dont want good workers as they dont want to pay them. avoiding corporate scum america is wise.

Do tell...
I thought I've already done that?
The funny thing is, nobody I know who is driven and educated is struggling. Can you blame that on corporations?

Nope, you still have not articulated what the problem is. Posting someone else's comment also does not articulate what you say you KNOW is the "real" problem. Do tell, Mr. SoCal.

I guess I just fail to see why being poor correlates to being an overall piece of shit?
I think people who don't have a job don't want a job and tend to be pieces of shits.
Having said that I guess I can't understand how a job will keep people from being a piece of shit.

There's such a thing as working poor.

So are you really talking about the poor or the serially unemployed?

And either way, do you have a source for all those assertions you made in your first post?

Forum List

Back