How do we stop "the poor" from being so problematic?

Have enterprise zones been given a fair shot in the inner cities and Appalachia? Haven't heard much talk about them since Jack Kemp in the 80's, I don't know, it seems the idea just faded away.

Typical RWNJs - they're against birth control, against abortion, against school nutrition, against the UN population control, against food stamps, against single mothers who take care of their kids when you dead beat dads desert your kids.

In point of fact, it's big corporations who "Suck the most govt tit". Take welfare away from the wealthy 1%, give to apoplectic who actually need it, problem solved.

But, the OP already knew that.

RWNJs - incredibly dishonest and hypocritical.

If we renamed all poor people "fetus", the RWNJs would love the poor.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

What can and or will be done about it politically?
In keeping with current board rhetoric let's not be scared to get real honest here.
Our poor are our worst parents...they create more of their same.
Our poor suck the most government tit.
Our poor commits the most crime.
Our poor does the most drugs.
Our poor drinks and smokes the most.
Our poor have the most children they can't afford.
Our poor litters and vandalizes the most.
Our poor drives uninsured.
Our poor commits the most animal cruelty.
I could go on and on...and no Libby's, let's not deflect and divert to Wall Street criminals, big corporations..blah, blah, blah...Let's get real, let's get serious about our taxpayer draining bottom feeders....Whatta ya say?

Pay them more for the work they do. Protect their jobs from 3rd world imports. When they need medical services, pay for it through taxes. I reject the notion that Wall Street and the unfettered free market aren't to blame. Choke on a dick.

I guess I just fail to see why being poor correlates to being an overall piece of shit?
I think people who don't have a job don't want a job and tend to be pieces of shits.
Having said that I guess I can't understand how a job will keep people from being a piece of shit.

There's such a thing as working poor.

So are you really talking about the poor or the serially unemployed?

And either way, do you have a source for all those assertions you made in your first post?

Come on lady...WAKE UP!
"Indisputable proof" and proven data isn't always available...murderers are convicted all the time on circumstantial evidence. Sometimes we have to pull our own heads from our ass and not be afraid to connect the dots.
My teenage drivers won't stop for fuel in ghettos but will in nice areas...why do you think that is?
Watch your local news...domestic violence, car jacking, gang violence, vandalism, murder, robbery....all in ghettos. Have you ever watched the TV show "Cops"...ever see them in nice parts of town?
You have to stop blinding yourself..."the proof" you seek is all around you and staring you in the face but you have to willing to see it. You can't play stupid to facts forever.

In keeping with current board rhetoric let's not be scared to get real honest here.
I could go on and on...and no Libby's, let's not deflect and divert to Wall Street criminals, big corporations..blah, blah, blah...Let's get real, let's get serious about our taxpayer draining bottom feeders....Whatta ya say?

Pay them more for the work they do. Protect their jobs from 3rd world imports. When they need medical services, pay for it through taxes. I reject the notion that Wall Street and the unfettered free market aren't to blame. Choke on a dick.

I guess I just fail to see why being poor correlates to being an overall piece of shit?
I think people who don't have a job don't want a job and tend to be pieces of shits.
Having said that I guess I can't understand how a job will keep people from being a piece of shit.

And either way, do you have a source for all those assertions you made in your first post?

Come on lady...WAKE UP!
"Indisputable proof" and proven data isn't always available...murderers are convicted all the time on circumstantial evidence. Sometimes we have to pull our own heads from our ass and not be afraid to connect the dots.
My teenage drivers won't stop for fuel in ghettos but will in nice areas...why do you think that is?
Watch your local news...domestic violence, car jacking, gang violence, vandalism, murder, robbery....all in ghettos. Have you ever watched the TV show "Cops"...ever see them in nice parts of town?
You have to stop blinding yourself..."the proof" you seek is all around you and staring you in the face but you have to willing to see it. You can't play stupid to facts forever.

I have a fair bit of experience in the subject, so it's funny that you're telling me to wake up. And it comes from more than watching Cops. I've lived in areas that would probably make you soil yourself.

Give the poor a good education, and vocational school options with intern job placement.

Have good paying jobs available to them, then they no longer will be poor...?

Come on lady...WAKE UP!

I have a fair bit of experience in the subject, so it's funny that you're telling me to wake up. And it comes from more than watching Cops. I've lived in areas that would probably make you soil yourself.

Good for you...that's awesome! You're probably a self proclaimed badass...and I kinda figured as much...your views and opinions come by way of default based on personal experience...you've removed yourself from logic. I know your type. Pretty typical Liberal.

Come on lady...WAKE UP!

Good for you...that's awesome! You're probably a self proclaimed badass...and I kinda figured as much...your views and opinions come by way of default based on personal experience...you've removed yourself from logic. I know your type. Pretty typical Liberal.

I'm a self-proclaimed human who doesn't think less of "ghetto-dwellers." You think your view on the poor that you see through your "ghetto-goggles" is logical?

I combine all of my experiences to see a big picture.

Come on lady...WAKE UP!

I'm a self-proclaimed human who doesn't think less of "ghetto-dwellers." You think your view on the poor that you see through your "ghetto-goggles" is logical?

100% logical.
That's the big fault in Liberal ideology....everyone is an equal in your view and you think less of nobody...and that's just plain ole bat shit craziness...sounds noble and warm and fuzzy and all but bullshit ignorance nonetheless.
Unemployed, dead beat dad Ricardo, who beats his wife, who has six children funded by taxpayers, who has a drug problem, who commits burglary IS a piece of shit and a lesser quality human than John (or Juan) who goes to work, funds his own life, puts time and effort into raising his children, who's law abiding and respects his neighbor is a much higher quality human...PLEASE tell me you understand this rudimentary shit?
This may be the point where you run from this one. Let me know when I become too sensible as I'd really like to keep you engaged.

Pay higher wages. Simple as that.

Sounds simple as shit...hell, why hasn't anyone else thought of that.
So what do you do about too many people and not enough jobs? You do understand that fewer people fighting for X job means higher wage offering...right?

So what do you do about too many people and not enough jobs? You do understand that fewer people fighting for X job means higher wage offering...right?
So cut off the negro's and illegals etc. Deport the illegal ones. Higher wages worked for me and my wife. She makes more now than she ever has and we continue to be able to afford higher rent and nicer place and 2 cars and just a normal life. IMO we need to deport all illegals,sterilize all nonwhites and that solves the problem as far as jobs goes.

Come on lady...WAKE UP!

100% logical.
That's the big fault in Liberal ideology....everyone is an equal in your view and you think less of nobody...and that's just plain ole bat shit craziness...sounds noble and warm and fuzzy and all but bullshit ignorance nonetheless.
Unemployed, dead beat dad Ricardo, who beats his wife, who has six children funded by taxpayers, who has a drug problem, who commits burglary IS a piece of shit and a lesser quality human than John (or Juan) who goes to work, funds his own life, puts time and effort into raising his children, who's law abiding and respects his neighbor is a much higher quality human...PLEASE tell me you understand this rudimentary shit?
This may be the point where you run from this one. Let me know when I become too sensible as I'd really like to keep you engaged.
Are you another one of those Conservative Republicans who pretends to be a Christian????

Favoritism Forbidden

... 2Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in filthy old clothes also comes in. 3If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, “Here’s a good seat for you,” but say to the poor man, “You stand there” or “Sit on the floor by my feet,” 4have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

5Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? 6But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? 7Are they not the ones who are blaspheming the noble name of him to whom you belong?
8If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,”8 Lev. 19:18 you are doing right. 9But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers. 10For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. 11For he who said, “You shall not commit adultery,”11 Exodus 20:14; Deut. 5:18 also said, “You shall not murder.”11 Exodus 20:13; Deut. 5:17 If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker.
12Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom, 13because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

Well, after the marxists are finished using them as useful idiots (stalin calls them that), the herd needs to be culled. Mass genocide is what follows.

Every single socialist/marxist revolution uses the poor to gain power and then the culling soon follows.

Happens EVERY SINGLE time.

To answer the question, there is only one thing you can do. That is give them ALL an opportunity to get out of their situation. That is what the free market does for the poor.

Just watch this video and see what the left wing hero did, just to remind you.

Pol Pot the great left wing hero. After the commies here demanded that the commies in vietnam had every right to take over any territory they saw fit and guised under protests for "peace." Know this. The left don't want peace. They want to eradicate anyone and everyone that is not in lock step with them. They ALWAYS use the same method Seduce the poor with empty rhetoric. They capture the large majority of the public through universal healthcare. They then need to get rid of them cause they no longer mean anything and they are all in the way.

Just watch.

Come on lady...WAKE UP!

100% logical.

You suffer from a Madonna-Whore Complex....only you apply it to the whole human race. So maybe we'd just call it extreme binary thinking. People aren't made up of Ricardo's and Juans. Ricardo is a piece of shit in no less than six different ways, and John is a freakin' saint. I don't know how this relates, however, to your view of ghettos. I mean, do you think there's no stand-up people in poor inner cities? People who work hard and raise their kids to be good people?

There are. I married one of those guys.

Come on lady...WAKE UP!

100% logical.

You suffer from a Madonna-Whore Complex....only you apply it to the whole human race. So maybe we'd just call it extreme binary thinking. People aren't made up of Ricardo's and Juans. Ricardo is a piece of shit in no less than six different ways, and John is a freakin' saint. I don't know how this relates, however, to your view of ghettos. I mean, do you think there's no stand-up people in poor inner cities? People who work hard and raise their kids to be good people?

Awesome! Thank you for the diagnosis...much appreciated.
"I don't know how this relates, however, to your view of ghettos. I mean, do you think there's no stand-up people in poor inner cities? People who work hard and raise their kids to be good people?"

There are some great people who live in ghettos, I have a few who work for me...it's just usually counterproductive to discuss the 2% of anything. My guys who live in the ghettos will be the first to tell you just how fucked up the masses are in these ghettos...come on, this isn't real surprising...is it? I mean third graders know ghettos are full of filthy humans.

So cut off the negro's and illegals etc. Deport the illegal ones. Higher wages worked for me and my wife. She makes more now than she ever has and we continue to be able to afford higher rent and nicer place and 2 cars and just a normal life. IMO we need to deport all illegals,sterilize all nonwhites and that solves the problem as far as jobs goes.

Holy shit dude.... this is a joke, right?

The best way for somebody to stop the reasons they can't get a good job is to stop voting for Liberals that impose failed Left economic polices that destroy the economy. Then if they are poor is is their own damn fault.

It is hilarious that these stupid welfare queens voted for idiots like Obama that increased poverty, decreased family income and had dismal economic growth and then bitch about being poor.

100% logical.

Awesome! Thank you for the diagnosis...much appreciated.
"I don't know how this relates, however, to your view of ghettos. I mean, do you think there's no stand-up people in poor inner cities? People who work hard and raise their kids to be good people?"

There are some great people who live in ghettos, I have a few who work for me...it's just usually counterproductive to discuss the 2% of anything. My guys who live in the ghettos will be the first to tell you just how fucked up the masses are in these ghettos...come on, this isn't real surprising...is it? I mean third graders know ghettos are full of filthy humans.

Actually, the filthy humans are the ones who stand out.

Almost anywhere you go , except prison is the same mix of 2% really good people, 2% total scum, and 96% imperfect people who are just trying to survive and keep their families surviving.

And there's always someone, like you, who jumps in to tell an imperfect person who lives in the wrong area, or has the wrong skin tone, that he brought all bad things onto himself.

the one who busts his asssoon finds out he isn't going to get a thing for it. Education is the ONLY way to success.
College Is for Coolies

Education is work without pay. That unnecessary and cowardly sacrifice only makes the rich richer. They know what they're doing to us; that's why they make sure their sons get an adult allowance and paid-up tuition instead.

Forum List

Back