How Do I Copy A Gif?

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
Windows 10, Google Chrome is my browser.

I googled how-to instructions but neither of the ones I found give instructions that seem related to my system at all.

I get it that you have to go to the site, not copy it in the browser. And that you have to somehow upload it to the computer. But I've fooled around and am not having any luck.

beat me.gif

Its all gobblydegoop to me too, posting pics and gifs and whatnot. Finally, I decided to store stuff I like on weheartit and copy/paste frm there. Pinterest won't let you do that sometimes, but it might work for you. I'm win10 chrome too.

Right click on it....Copy...Paste.
1590017433902.png

Kat, it doesn't move. It's just the static image if you copy and paste. I already tried that, but I just did it again to make sure.

Windows 10, Google Chrome is my browser.

I googled how-to instructions but neither of the ones I found give instructions that seem related to my system at all.

I get it that you have to go to the site, not copy it in the browser. And that you have to somehow upload it to the computer. But I've fooled around and am not having any luck.
Copy from this site? Or in general?

It doesnt allow you to do that here with the "upgrade." I cant with my phone or laptop.

If I really want a non animated image from here, I do a screen capture. Then I "paste as new image" in my old Paint Shop Pro or photoshop.

Click the insert image icon where you post at.

click by URL

paste the gif you want to put in here. You must copy the url address if the gif

Forum List

Back