How Do I Copy A Gif?

I just download them onto my USB and then post them. I don't think you can copy GIFs. Unless, you "right click" and then copy the link from the GIF.
My downloads automatically go to my computer, down in the left hand corner. Then what do I do?

I don't know what you mean by "then post them" either. No you can't copy them. I wasn't using the right term. They just show the static image if you copy it.

One thing......when you search for gifs......they aren't always gifs in the images.....Before right clicking them.......make sure the gif you are copying the url address is really a gif.

Then click the image insert image above .
click by url paste url address and BOOM.

raw

Click the insert image icon where you post at.

click by URL

paste the gif you want to put in here. You must copy the url address if the gif
I might be getting closer with your instructions. I did what you said and got the message "Something went wrong. Contact (something) administrator."

the url address is the address at the top of the screen in the browser window, right?

Click the insert image icon where you post at.

click by URL

paste the gif you want to put in here. You must copy the url address if the gif
I might be getting closer with your instructions. I did what you said and got the message "Something went wrong. Contact (something) administrator."

the url address is the address at the top of the screen in the browser window, right?

Yes, if you right click it will give you the url to copy. Then paste into the image icon...should work.

Nope. Tried another gif from another site and it again said "Oops. Something's wrong. Contact the systems administrator."

funny+animated+pictures+animals+(20).gif
in write your reply section.......where you type.....2 to the right of the T symbol.....the square with right after the paper clip......is where you put the url gif........or image.........

Windows 10, Google Chrome is my browser.

I googled how-to instructions but neither of the ones I found give instructions that seem related to my system at all.

I get it that you have to go to the site, not copy it in the browser. And that you have to somehow upload it to the computer. But I've fooled around and am not having any luck.

I use tracing paper and a sharpie.

tenor.gif

hit the insert button in the insert image by pasting the url there.....the pic should come up for you to see before hitting post.

I don't know how you did that but I can't do that. I'm going into the insert image button, clicking the links for URL. I right clicked on the gif and selected "copy image address" and put it in the url window. And it didn't play.

Windows 10, Google Chrome is my browser.

I googled how-to instructions but neither of the ones I found give instructions that seem related to my system at all.

I get it that you have to go to the site, not copy it in the browser. And that you have to somehow upload it to the computer. But I've fooled around and am not having any luck.

I use tracing paper and a sharpie.
This has been the story of my life for the past two months trying to figure out all this shit to teach online. Weird freaky shit that is not supposed to happen, happens and people just say "huh" and giggle behind their hand because they think it's because I'm such a dumb fuck.

One day a week or so ago, I was having trouble finding one of our digital files in the shared database we use. I asked the secretary who does all that stuff, and she emailed me back saying "Here's a how-to video I made for ya." YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT WAS ATTACHED TO THAT EMAIL? 3 VIDEOS IN RUSSIAN that came from God knows where. Had nothing to do with the shared drive. I told the secretary and she just said "Huh."

I'm sick of this shit.

1590019325143.gif

so when I pasted it, it was animated. When I went to post it said it was still uploading, yet I copied from here. Now it shows properly just by editing a comma I accidentally inserted. Weird.

giphy.gif

aha you clicked the insert link and not insert image..........make sure you click the one that looks like a box.

Forum List

Back