How Could Anyone Deny Manmade Climate Change?

Global warming is NOT science, it is politics...left wing Marxist NWO politics. Even a nitwit not brainwashed by leftist BS, can figure it out...but of course, left wing .

You are a NITWIT WINGNUT Science is about science you are just using GOP talking points...science is clear...........

No one should deny man-made climate change. It's a fact.

Nor should anyone wildly exaggerate it, or make ridiculous claims about it's effects.

West Antarctica glaciers are collapsing because of a few tenths of a degree change in the air? For a few decades? Gimme a break! Or a few hundredths in the ocean? Absurd!

The scale of man-made change is puny. The claims are absolutely huge.

There are laws against shouting FIRE in public places to start a panic. They should be used against the media and public figures who make up and broadcast unsupported Forecasts of Doom to the public.

It is? It's a fact? holy crap Ian. wow. what are the facts?

If we can, why can't we make it rain when we need it?

BTW, I deny it.

Any and everything we do has an impact. Land use, water use, what we put into the air.

Surely you are not denying that we do these things?

Every action causes a ripple. The magnitude and direction is yet to be determined.
with climate? hmmmm I'll disagree with you there. I tell you, I'd love for it to be ten degrees warmer in Chitown today and everyday it's under 70 degrees. Yet miraculously I can't.

You don't agree that agricultural land has a different climate than what it replaced? How about cities? Dams? Aerosols in the air, soot on the ice? Etc?
soot on the ice comes mostly from volcanic dust.

You don't agree that agricultural land has a different climate than what it replaced?
I don't understand this? What did agriculture replace?

Global warming is NOT science, it is politics...left wing Marxist NWO politics. Even a nitwit not brainwashed by leftist BS, can figure it out...but of course, left wing .

You are a NITWIT WINGNUT Science is about science you are just using GOP talking points...science is clear...........
it is? why is it you can't provide any studies from scientists? post up a scientific experiment that proves CO2 does anything to temperature? We're all patiently waiting for you.

Nor should anyone wildly exaggerate it, or make ridiculous claims about it's effects.

West Antarctica glaciers are collapsing because of a few tenths of a degree change in the air? For a few decades? Gimme a break! Or a few hundredths in the ocean? Absurd!

There are laws against shouting FIRE in public places to start a panic. They should be used against the media and public figures who make up and broadcast unsupported Forecasts of Doom to the public.

BTW, I deny it.

Any and everything we do has an impact. Land use, water use, what we put into the air.

Every action causes a ripple. The magnitude and direction is yet to be determined.
with climate? hmmmm I'll disagree with you there. I tell you, I'd love for it to be ten degrees warmer in Chitown today and everyday it's under 70 degrees. Yet miraculously I can't.

You don't agree that agricultural land has a different climate than what it replaced? How about cities? Dams? Aerosols in the air, soot on the ice? Etc?

You don't agree that agricultural land has a different climate than what it replaced?

I won't argue the magnitudes right now but what about the soot we produce?

In my part of the world agricultural displaced forests of trees. Take a look at Google Earth and see if you can pick out spots where humans have changed the landscape.

BTW, I deny it.

In my part of the world agricultural displaced forests of trees. Take a look at Google Earth and see if you can pick out spots where humans have changed the landscape.

I could explain to her the carbon released when the prairie sod was broken, but she's quite dim.

I could explain to her the carbon released when the prairie sod was broken, but she's quite dim.

I'm a skeptic and it pisses me off when these ignoramuses blatantly lie about what is patently obvious. Both the warmer extremists and the skeptical extremists.

BTW, I deny it.

And you feel the climate changed? what changed in that area, less water, less oxygen? Temperatures?

I'm a skeptic and it pisses me off when these ignoramuses blatantly lie about what is patently obvious. Both the warmer extremists and the skeptical extremists.
what pisses me off is when someone argues a point and can't validate the point.

How Could Anyone Deny Manmade Climate Change?

By continuing to debunk the liberal 'science'.

Face it, when the only way you can 'prove' your theory is to ban from schools any material that offers a differing opinion and declare that you are going to make opposing the liberal opinion on Climate Change to be illegal, sending out your 'gestapo' DOJ to punish Climate change doubters, then you have just PROVEN your theory is NOT a fact and NOT settled.

The fact that Liberals have abandoned the term 'Global Warming' and have embraced the ambiguous term 'Climate Change' speaks volumes.

what pisses me off is when someone argues a point and can't validate the point.
Well then you are pissed off a lot, when dealing with this topic.

Not at all. They don't have enough knowledge of science to be heretics, they are just stupid asses posting nonsense, like you.

The science isn't the issue, your "more government more regulation less quality of life less freedom" solution is the issue.

Watermelons, all of you.
Stupid fucks, every one of you that deny reality.

Expect your version of "reality" is to drink lots of Kool-Aid and believe in the power of bullshit. :cuckoo:

It is the climate at which the liberal opens his front door, sticks up the index finger(that is the one next to the thumb) and says, Global Warming, global warming, global warming, there I said it 3 times, so it must be true.

You are a clueless retard with your head up your ass, androgynoustwit.

Too bad you're far too stupid to have the mental capacity to recognize just how extremely stupid you are.
what someone who loses an argument says...........

Well, JustCrazy, you'd be the expert on that, since you are constantly losing every argument.......it must really suck to be as severely retarded as you obviously are.
what someone who loses an argument says....

What retards like JustCrazy say when they have no argument.
And still WINNING
And still WHINING, because the temperature of late has been WELL BELOW NORMAL... and the little cry baby cant get his way.

BTW, I deny it.

Well, I do know for sure that Before man came to southern California, that place was a desert. Before the liberals cut off the water from the northern Cal, that was brought by canals, farmers, and other people were living their lives happily in a paradise. But since then, the water was cut off so the liberals could save Smelt Fish, and now that area has reverted back to the desert and the liberals are blaming Global Warming for that. Talk about some really stupid people to continue living in a liberal state where the gubermant just screws you royally. Conservatives will protect the land while providing the people the necessary means to live their lives happily. Liberals trash the land because they hate people(see them as enemies) and will do whatever they can to get rid of the peons.

BTW, I deny it.

And if a butterfly twitches its wings in the Amazon, it causes a Tsunami on the other side of the world....how about some real observed, measured, quantified evidence supporting your belief....surely there is some.....or are you, after all your bluster, just a cultist believer as well?

Forum List

Back