Met Office: Next two years could be the hottest

Don't you love how easy it is to be in Globull warming cult and yell the sky is falling, the sky is going to fall and kill us all.

when they put out stuff like: the next two years COULD BE the hottest

Don't you love how easy it is to be in Globull warming cult and yell the sky is falling, the sky is going to fall and kill us all.

Probably will be Stephanie.. But that would be due to the known NATURAL cause of El Nino and not Global Warming. Please remain seated with you seatbelt securely fastened until the warmth has left the oceans. There is gonna be a TYPHOON of bluster coming from the warmer-left for a couple years.. :coffee:

Probably will be Stephanie.. But that would be due to the known NATURAL cause of El Nino and not Global Warming. Please remain seated with you seatbelt securely fastened until the warmth has left the oceans. There is gonna be a TYPHOON of bluster coming from the warmer-left for a couple years.. :coffee:

It's amazing they can get away with this and expect us to buy it no questions asked. It's like pick a number out the hat and that's what it will be..... and the real kicker is we pay for this, what freaking gig they have going.

they might as well say, Our crystal ball says: it could be, might be, hell if we know what it will be. but just know IT COULD be the hottest

The truth!!! These deniers only can lie and not face reality.

just wow. how about you globull warming cult member's believe what you want and freak out every time they come out and say, IT COULD BE blaa blaaa blaa and just leave the rest of us ALONE.

How are Matthew's comments being forced on you Stephanie? This is not the first time that you've demanded to be left alone. That complaint is ridiculous; all you have to do is stop reading this material. Apparently, your desire goes a little further. See my sig for details.

How are Matthew's comments being forced on you Stephanie? This is not the first time that you've demanded to be left alone. That complaint is ridiculous; all you have to do is stop reading this material. Apparently, your desire goes a little further. See my sig for details.

if you don't understand what I'm referring to in my post to Matt. you should stay out of the conversation,.thanks bye

No, it does not mean that at all. In fact, you are probably in for colder winters. Enjoy.

Then people need to stop calling it global warming. It's false advertising.

Deep oceanic warming due to factors other than a wisp of CO2 is far more accurate

Where do you get this "wisp of CO2", Frank? Is that a term that the IPCC uses? Do you have an official definition for "wisp of CO2"? Is a "wisp of CO2" more or less or the same as, say, a "wisp of methane" or a "wisp or water vapor" or even a "wisp of ricin gas"? Do we have megawisps, gigawisps, milliwisps and microwisps?

Forum List

Back