How Could Anyone Deny Manmade Climate Change?

No one should deny man-made climate change. It's a fact.

Nor should anyone wildly exaggerate it, or make ridiculous claims about it's effects.

West Antarctica glaciers are collapsing because of a few tenths of a degree change in the air? For a few decades? Gimme a break! Or a few hundredths in the ocean? Absurd!

The scale of man-made change is puny. The claims are absolutely huge.

There are laws against shouting FIRE in public places to start a panic. They should be used against the media and public figures who make up and broadcast unsupported Forecasts of Doom to the public.

It is? It's a fact? holy crap Ian. wow. what are the facts?

If we can, why can't we make it rain when we need it?

BTW, I deny it.

Any and everything we do has an impact. Land use, water use, what we put into the air.

Surely you are not denying that we do these things?

Every action causes a ripple. The magnitude and direction is yet to be determined.
with climate? hmmmm I'll disagree with you there. I tell you, I'd love for it to be ten degrees warmer in Chitown today and everyday it's under 70 degrees. Yet miraculously I can't.

You don't agree that agricultural land has a different climate than what it replaced? How about cities? Dams? Aerosols in the air, soot on the ice? Etc?

Equivocating now Ian?....we are talking global change...not local...and don't go trying to explain the physics that connect butterfly wings to tsunamis on the other side of the earth.....there aren't any just like there is no back radiation...and no tropospheric hot spot.

BTW, I deny it.

Any and everything we do has an impact. Land use, water use, what we put into the air.

Every action causes a ripple. The magnitude and direction is yet to be determined.
with climate? hmmmm I'll disagree with you there. I tell you, I'd love for it to be ten degrees warmer in Chitown today and everyday it's under 70 degrees. Yet miraculously I can't.

You don't agree that agricultural land has a different climate than what it replaced? How about cities? Dams? Aerosols in the air, soot on the ice? Etc?
soot on the ice comes mostly from volcanic dust.

You don't agree that agricultural land has a different climate than what it replaced?
I don't understand this? What did agriculture replace?

I won't argue the magnitudes right now but what about the soot we produce?

In my part of the world agricultural displaced forests of trees. Take a look at Google Earth and see if you can pick out spots where humans have changed the landscape.

So you are down to soot now?...is your all powerful back radiation now actually taking a back seat to soot? Now you just sound like a whiner...

You don't agree that agricultural land has a different climate than what it replaced?

In my part of the world agricultural displaced forests of trees. Take a look at Google Earth and see if you can pick out spots where humans have changed the landscape.

I could explain to her the carbon released when the prairie sod was broken, but she's quite dim.

I'm a skeptic and it pisses me off when these ignoramuses blatantly lie about what is patently obvious. Both the warmer extremists and the skeptical extremists.

it pisses you off when someone questions your belief...and make no mistake...it is only belief as there isn't the first bit of observed, measured, quantified evidence in existence to support it..

I could explain to her the carbon released when the prairie sod was broken, but she's quite dim.

I'm a skeptic and it pisses me off when these ignoramuses blatantly lie about what is patently obvious. Both the warmer extremists and the skeptical extremists.
what pisses me off is when someone argues a point and can't validate the point.
Well then you are pissed off a lot, when dealing with this topic.
actually any topic.

Good! You're making progress.

Nor should anyone wildly exaggerate it, or make ridiculous claims about it's effects.
Oops. Now you're back to your old anti-science denier cult insanity.

West Antarctica glaciers are collapsing...
...an observed, measured reality, numbnuts, which is not dispelled by your ignorant hand waving and clueless objections.

More anti-science denier cult bullshit! Based entirely on a denial of reality and scientific facts because of your rightwingnut ideological insanities.

There are laws against shouting FIRE in public places to start a panic. They should be used against the media and public figures who make up and broadcast unsupported Forecasts of Doom to the public.
The climate scientists' warnings about the future consequenses of global warming are accurate and based on the best science after many decades of research and study. They know almost infinitely more about this matter than you do, you silly troll, but you are deluded enough to imagine that you are competent to critique their conclusions. LOLOLOL.

The real crime here is the fossil fuel industry stooges who have a vested financial interest in lying to people and telling them there is no "FIRE" and they should keep their seats when, in fact, the whole place is on fire and the ceiling is about to collapse and kill a lot of people.

In the real world of consequences for our actions.....

Global Warming Impacts
The consequences of climate change are already here.

IanC:No one should deny man-made climate change. It's a fact

RollingThunder: Good! You're making progress.

The moment you realize how fucking wrong you must be when RT agrees with you

how did mankind change the climate on planet Earth?

West Antarctica glaciers are collapsing because of a few tenths of a degree change in the air? For a few decades? Gimme a break! Or a few hundredths in the ocean? Absurd!

BTW, I deny it.

Equivocating now Ian?....we are talking global change...not local...and don't go trying to explain the physics that connect butterfly wings to tsunamis on the other side of the earth.....there aren't any just like there is no back radiation...and no tropospheric hot spot.

How am I equivocating? By pointing out that there are other ways were have changed the environment? Am I only allowed to talk about CO2 and it's warming influence? Do you really think Manhattan has the same climate now as it did when the Indians sold it for a bag of beads? Or Californian agricultural fields carved from the desert by irrigation?

Just how small and closed IS your mind?

After the last ice age, the monsoons that kept the Sahara green stopped. That was real climate change.

When the Arctic, Greenland and the WAIS finish melting, the world's oceans have risen 20-30 feet and the AMOC has come to a screeching halt THAT will be climate change.

BTW, I deny it.

How am I equivocating? By pointing out that there are other ways were have changed the environment? Am I only allowed to talk about CO2 and it's warming influence? Do you really think Manhattan has the same climate now as it did when the Indians sold it for a bag of beads? Or Californian agricultural fields carved from the desert by irrigation?

Just how small and closed IS your mind?
Are you saying they did? Really. How do you know this?

When the Arctic, Greenland and the WAIS finish melting, the world's oceans have risen 20-30 feet and the AMOC has come to a screeching halt THAT will be climate change.
How long will that take?

It is the climate at which the liberal opens his front door, sticks up the index finger(that is the one next to the thumb) and says, Global Warming, global warming, global warming, there I said it 3 times, so it must be true.

You are a clueless retard with your head up your ass, androgynoustwit.

Too bad you're far too stupid to have the mental capacity to recognize just how extremely stupid you are.
what someone who loses an argument says...........

Well, JustCrazy, you'd be the expert on that, since you are constantly losing every argument.......it must really suck to be as severely retarded as you obviously are.
what someone who loses an argument says....

What retards like JustCrazy say when they have no argument.
And still WINNING
And still WHINING, because the temperature of late has been WELL BELOW NORMAL... and the little cry baby cant get his way.
And you are a liar.

nationaltavgrank-201505-201604.gif

National Temperature and Precipitation Maps | Temperature, Precipitation, and Drought | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

After sea level has risen 10 or 15 meters on meltwater from Greenland, Antarctica and the rest of the world's glaciers and the AMOC has come to a grinding halt, then we will see climate change.

How am I equivocating??

If you need an explanation then you are further gone than I thought....

And I can't help but notice that you began your equivocation when asked directly for some observed, measured, quantified evidence that man is altering the global climate...some actual evidence to support your belief...what's the matter Ian?

After sea level has risen 10 or 15 meters on meltwater from Greenland, Antarctica and the rest of the world's glaciers and the AMOC has come to a grinding halt, then we will see climate change.

What you haven't seen climate change since the day you were born?

Someone call the cops this guy is kidnapped .

The problem, poster Westwall, isn't the evidence: there's mountains of it, as we're all well aware. The problem is that you will reject out-of-hand anything presented to you and everyone here knows it. Thus there is no value whatsoever in your opinion. It's innate biases make it worthless and irrelevant.

However, just because we're a forum-player, why don't you spell out for us, in advance, what you would accept as evidence of AGW? Describe for us some hypothetical evidence, that, were AGW real, you believe would be available to us to lay before your feet. And, please, no generics.

Last edited:
The problem, poster Westwall, isn't the evidence: there's mountains of it, as we're all well aware. The problem is that you will reject out-of-hand anything presented to you and everyone here knows it. Thus there is no value whatsoever in your opinion. It's innate biases make it worthless and irrelevant.

However, just because we're a forum-player, why don't you spell out for us, in advance, what you would accept as evidence of AGW? Describe for us some hypothetical evidence, that, were AGW real, you believe would be available to us to lay before your feet. And, please, no generics.
One of the reasons (there are many more) was that Al Jazeera Gore, told US that back in 2000, we only had 10 years left to do something or else we would all be dead and under water. So you libidiots went out and gave him millions of dollars to save US, and you would think after those 10 years, which we are still here, that HE did save US. But that wasn't good enough, we are now going on 16 years, and still the first 3 weeks in May the weather has been well below average, and now we are seeing the mid 80s which this time last year, was the high 80s. Now we have a 100 years to worry about nothing, while Al Qaeda and other liberal Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorists are burning the middle east, causing CO2 and Obama calls them the Jr. Varsity team. So while he and other liberal elites are making billions of dollars from out tax dollars, you libidiots just wont stop drinking the kool aid. Zieg Heil, you goosestepping low information, mind numbed useful idiots.

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON SEPARATED.

So let's see one piece of observed, measured, quantified evidence gathered from out in the real world that supports that claim... You believe, upon what actual evidence do you believe?
Whenever the State enforces an idea, like man-made global warming, you can bet it is a lie.

Sadly, many people get duped by the State even though the State has a long history of lying.

One of the reasons (there are many more) was that Al Jazeera Gore, told US that back in 2000, we only had 10 years left to do something or else we would all be dead and under water.
That is a really stupid lie....and totally meaningless in relation to the scientific evidence supporting human caused global warming (which former Vice-President Gore has nothing to do with producing), you poor braindead imbecile.

So you libidiots went out and gave him millions of dollars to save US, and you would think after those 10 years, which we are still here, that HE did save US.
That is some really, really stupid, meaningless drivel, androgynousJim. You must be very severely retarded!

But that wasn't good enough, we are now going on 16 years....
....during which time the world has experienced 15 of the 16 hottest years on record, with 2016 shaping up as the next new hottest year on record. In that period, the world has also experienced an increase in killer heat waves, rainfall, massive flooding, severe droughts, global ice melts, sea level rises, and extreme weather events.

and still the first 3 weeks in May the weather has been well below average, and now we are seeing the mid 80s which this time last year, was the high 80s.
April was the hottest April in the 137 years of instrumental record keeping...GLOBALLY!!!

The previous 11 months were each the hottest month of that name on record...GLOBALLY!!!

There are no published analyses of global May temperatures yet. If you are offering your LOCAL weather as some kind of supposed 'evidence' that temperatures in May are "well below average", then you are even more of an ignorant idiot than you already seem.

Your moronic drivel is very pathetic, as well as insanely false.

Try pulling your head out of your ass.....you might see more of what is actually happening.

Earth's Relentless Warming Just Hit a Terrible New Threshold

“El Nino could make 2015 ‘the hottest year on record’… and 2016 will be even hotter.”
—Headline, London Independent, September 14, 2015.

“UK winter weather: El Nino could plunge country into long, snowy winter.”
—Headline, London Independent, September 14, 2015.

“Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past.”
—Headline, London Independent, March 20, 2000

Toss in the fact those screaming at the clouds still fly private jets and heat and cool their 6,000 sq ft mansions and we know why.
Polar vortex unleashed: Severe cold snap likely in U.S. next week
A punishing blast of Arctic air will plunge into the northern half of the Lower 48 in five to seven days, dispensing some of the most frigid air since 2014 or 2015 in some areas.
IF the planet is warming year after year, how can we have weather with such frigid air like 2014 or 2015? The arctic ocean is melting(above 32 degrees) yet much of the weather coming in is below zero (0) degrees. Better dig in and buy up the toilet paper, the winter forecast is looking for COLD.

Whenever the State enforces an idea, like man-made global warming, you can bet it is a lie.

Sadly, many people get duped by the State even though the State has a long history of lying.
When the next administration claims that global warming is a hoax, do you think that will be a lie too?

Forum List

Back