How Could Anyone Deny Manmade Climate Change?

and yet you're arguing posts rather than topic. That sir is an automatic winner for me. WINNING. without back radiation, there is absolutely no way for CO2 to matter. And when you can present evidence of back radiation, which you can't, then the discussion can move forward. But calling me names is just a losers mentality.

Not only that, but even if back radiation existed...which it doesn't...it wouldn't matter anyway....Here is a conversation between an interested student and Dr Happer, a brilliant physicists. Read this closely...the language is pretty straight forward...

Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 10:49 PM
To: William Happer
Subject: Another dumb question from Dave

Dear Prof. Happer,

At your UNC lecture you told us many things which I had not known, but two of them were these:

1. At low altitudes, the mean time between molecular collisions, through which an excited CO2 molecule can transfer its energy to another gas molecule (usually N2) is on the order of 1 nanosecond.

2. The mean decay time for an excited CO2 molecule to emit an IR photon is on the order of 1 second (a billion times as long).

Did I understand that correctly? [YES, PRECISELY. I ATTACH A PAPER ON RADIATIVE LIFETIMES OF CO2 FROM THE CO2 LASER COMMUNITY. YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THE BENDING-MODE TRANSITIONS, FOR EXAMPLE, 010 – 000. AS I THINK I MAY HAVE INDICATED ON SLIDE 24, THE RADIATIVE DECAY RATES FOR THE BENDING MODE ALSO DEPEND ON VIBRATION AND ROTATIONAL QUANTUM NUMBERS, AND THEY CAN BE A FEW ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE SLOWER THAN 1 S^{-1} FOR HIGHER EXCITED STATES. THIS IS BECAUSE OF SMALL MATRIX ELEMENTS FOR THE TRANSITION MOMENTS.]

You didn't mention it, but I assume H2O molecules have a similar decay time to emit an IR photon. Is that right, too? [YES. I CAN'T IMMEDIATELY FIND A SIMILAR PAPER TO THE ONE I ATTACHED ABOUT CO2, BUT THESE TRANSITIONS HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY STUDIED IN CONNECTION WITH INTERSTELLAR MASERS. I ATTACH SOME NICE VIEWGRAPHS THAT SUMMARIZE THE ISSUES, A FEW OF WHICH TOUCH ON H2O, ONE OF THE IMPORTANT INTERSTELLAR MOLECULES. ALAS, THE SLIDES DO NOT INCLUDE A TABLE OF LIFETIMES. BUT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRACK THEM DOWN FROM REFERENCES ON THE VIEWGRAPHS IF YOU LIKE. ROUGHLY SPEAKING, THE RADIATIVE LIFETIMES OF ELECTRIC DIPOLE MOMENTS SCALE AS THE CUBE OF THE WAVELENTH AND INVERSELY AS THE SQUARE OF THE ELECTRIC DIPOLE MATRIX ELEMENT (FROM BASIC QUANTUM MECHANICS) SO IF AN ATOM HAS A RADIATIVE LIFETIME OF 16 NSEC AT A WAVELENGTH OF 0.6 MIRONS (SODIUM), A CO2 BENDING MODE TRANSITION, WITH A WAVELENGTH OF 15 MICRONS AND ABOUT 1/30 THE MATRIX ELEMENT SHOULD HAVE A LIFETIME OF ORDER 16 (30)^2 (15/.6)^3 NS = 0.2 S.

So, after a CO2 (or H2O) molecule absorbs a 15 micron IR photon, about 99.9999999% of the time it will give up its energy by collision with another gas molecule, notby re-emission of another photon. Is that true (assuming that I counted the right number of nines)? [YES, ABSOLUTELY.]

In other words, the very widely repeated description of GHG molecules absorbing infrared photons and then re-emitting them in random directions is only correct for about one absorbed photon in a billion. True? [YES, IT IS THIS EXTREME SLOWNESS OF RADIATIVE DECAY RATES THAT ALLOWS THE CO2 MOLECULES IN THE ATMOSPHERE TO HAVE VERY NEARLY THE SAME VIBRATION-ROTATION TEMPERATURE OF THE LOCAL AIR MOLECULES.]

Here's an example from the NSF, with a lovely animated picture, which even illustrates the correct vibrational mode:

Carbon Dioxide Absorbs and Re-emits Infrared Radiation | UCAR Center for Science Education

co2_absorb_emit_infrared_anim_320x240.gif

Am I correct in thinking that illustration is wrong for about 99.9999999% of the photons which CO2 absorbs in the lower troposphere? [YES, THE PICTURE IS A BIT MISLEADING. IF THE CO2 MOLECULE IN AIR ABSORBS A RESONANT PHOTON, IT IS MUCH MORE LIKELY ( ON THE ORDER OF A BILLION TIMES MORE LIKELY) TO HEAT THE SURROUNDING AIR MOLECULES WITH THE ENERGY IT ACQUIRED FROM THE ABSORBED PHOTON, THAN TO RERADIATE A PHOTON AT THE SAME OR SOME DIFFERENT FREQUENCY. IF THE CO2 MOLECULE COULD RADIATE COMPLETELY WITH NO COLLISIONAL INTERRUPTIONS, THE LENGTH OF THE RADIATIVE PULSE WOULD BE THE DISTANCE LIGHT CAN TRAVEL IN THE RADIATIVE LIFETIME. SO THE PULSE IN THE NSF FIGURE SHOULD BE 300,000 KM LONG, FROM THE EARTH'S SURFACE TO WELL BEYOND A SATELLITE IN GEOSYNCHRONOUS ORBIT. THE RADIATED PULSE SHOULD CONTAIN 667 CM^{-1} *3 X 10^{10} CM S^{-1}*1 S WAVES OR ABOUT 2 TRILLION WAVES, NOT JUST A FEW AS IN THE FIGURE. A BIT OF POETIC LICENSE IS OK. I CERTAINLY PLEAD GUILTY TO USING SOME ON MY VIEWGRAPHS. BUT WE SHOULD NOT MAKE TRILLION-DOLLAR ECONOMIC DECISIONS WITHOUT MORE QUANTITATIVE CONSIDERATION OF THE PHYSICS.]

(Aside: it doesn't really shock me that the NSF is wrong -- I previously caught them contradicting Archimedes: before & after.)

If that NSF web page & illustration were right, then the amount of IR emitted by CO2 or H2O vapor in the atmosphere would depend heavily on how much IR it received and absorbed. If more IR was emitted from the ground, then more IR would be re-emitted by the CO2 and H2O molecules, back toward the ground. But I think that must be wrong.[YES, THE AMOUNT OF RADIATION EMITTED BY GREENHOUSE MOLECULES DEPENDS ALMOST ENTIRELY ON THEIR TEMPERATURE. THE PERTRUBATION BY RADIATION COMING FROM THE GROUND OR OUTER SPACE IS NEGLIGIBLE. CO2 LASER BUILDERS GO OUT OF THEIR WAY WITH CUNNING DISCHARE PHYSICS TO GET THE CO2 MOLECULES OUT OF THERMAL EQUILIBRIUM SO THEY CAN AMPLIFY RADIATION.]

If 99.9999999% of the IR absorbed by atmospheric CO2 is converted by molecular collisions into heat, that seems to imply that the amount of ~15 micron IR emitted by atmospheric CO2 depends only on the atmosphere's temperature (and CO2 partial pressure), not on how the air got to that temperature. [YES, I COULD HAVE SAVED A COMMENT BY READING FURTHER.] Whether the ground is very cold and emits little IR, or very warm and emits lots of IR, will not affect the amount of IR emitted by the CO2 in the adjacent atmosphere (except by affecting the temperature of that air). Is that correct? [YES, PRECISELY. WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT WHAT CHANDRASEKHAR CALLS AN “ABSORBING ATMOSPHERE” AS OPPOSED TO A “SCATTERING ATMOSPHERE.” ASTROPHYSICISTS ARE OFTEN MORE INTERESTED IN SCATTERING ATMOSPHERES, LIKE THE INTERIOR OF THE SUN. THE BLUE SKY DURING A CLEAR DAY IS AN EXAMPLE OF SCATTERING ATMOSPHERE. VERY LITTLE HEATING OR COOLING OF THE AIR OCCURS WITH THIS “RAYLEIGH SCATTERING.”]

Thank you for educating a dumb old computer scientist like me! [YOU ARE HARDLY DUMB. YOU GET AN A+ FOR THIS RECITATION SESSION ON RADIATIVE TRANSFER. ]

What the professor is saying is that in other words; insofar as moving energy out of the atmosphere, convection rules....radiation is a bit player of such minute proportions that it hardly rates mention. Even if back radiation existed...it wouldn't matter because only one in a billion energy exchanges between CO2 molecules and the other molecules residing in the atmosphere results in a photon being emitted....radiation is such a small player in the overall scheme of energy movement within the atmosphere that it really doesn't even matter....

That was enlightening. The more science you learn, the more apparent that AGW is total bullshit

Don't look to SSDD for science, his confusion about physics harms our cause.

And by "confusion" you mean his insistence that heat travels from warm to cold, right?

His belief that photons don't travel toward matter warmer than the source.

It's not "his belief" as you state it, it might actually be one of them there fundamental laws of physics

Not only that, but even if back radiation existed...which it doesn't...it wouldn't matter anyway....Here is a conversation between an interested student and Dr Happer, a brilliant physicists. Read this closely...the language is pretty straight forward...

Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 10:49 PM
To: William Happer
Subject: Another dumb question from Dave

Dear Prof. Happer,

At your UNC lecture you told us many things which I had not known, but two of them were these:

1. At low altitudes, the mean time between molecular collisions, through which an excited CO2 molecule can transfer its energy to another gas molecule (usually N2) is on the order of 1 nanosecond.

2. The mean decay time for an excited CO2 molecule to emit an IR photon is on the order of 1 second (a billion times as long).

Did I understand that correctly? [YES, PRECISELY. I ATTACH A PAPER ON RADIATIVE LIFETIMES OF CO2 FROM THE CO2 LASER COMMUNITY. YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THE BENDING-MODE TRANSITIONS, FOR EXAMPLE, 010 – 000. AS I THINK I MAY HAVE INDICATED ON SLIDE 24, THE RADIATIVE DECAY RATES FOR THE BENDING MODE ALSO DEPEND ON VIBRATION AND ROTATIONAL QUANTUM NUMBERS, AND THEY CAN BE A FEW ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE SLOWER THAN 1 S^{-1} FOR HIGHER EXCITED STATES. THIS IS BECAUSE OF SMALL MATRIX ELEMENTS FOR THE TRANSITION MOMENTS.]

You didn't mention it, but I assume H2O molecules have a similar decay time to emit an IR photon. Is that right, too? [YES. I CAN'T IMMEDIATELY FIND A SIMILAR PAPER TO THE ONE I ATTACHED ABOUT CO2, BUT THESE TRANSITIONS HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY STUDIED IN CONNECTION WITH INTERSTELLAR MASERS. I ATTACH SOME NICE VIEWGRAPHS THAT SUMMARIZE THE ISSUES, A FEW OF WHICH TOUCH ON H2O, ONE OF THE IMPORTANT INTERSTELLAR MOLECULES. ALAS, THE SLIDES DO NOT INCLUDE A TABLE OF LIFETIMES. BUT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRACK THEM DOWN FROM REFERENCES ON THE VIEWGRAPHS IF YOU LIKE. ROUGHLY SPEAKING, THE RADIATIVE LIFETIMES OF ELECTRIC DIPOLE MOMENTS SCALE AS THE CUBE OF THE WAVELENTH AND INVERSELY AS THE SQUARE OF THE ELECTRIC DIPOLE MATRIX ELEMENT (FROM BASIC QUANTUM MECHANICS) SO IF AN ATOM HAS A RADIATIVE LIFETIME OF 16 NSEC AT A WAVELENGTH OF 0.6 MIRONS (SODIUM), A CO2 BENDING MODE TRANSITION, WITH A WAVELENGTH OF 15 MICRONS AND ABOUT 1/30 THE MATRIX ELEMENT SHOULD HAVE A LIFETIME OF ORDER 16 (30)^2 (15/.6)^3 NS = 0.2 S.

So, after a CO2 (or H2O) molecule absorbs a 15 micron IR photon, about 99.9999999% of the time it will give up its energy by collision with another gas molecule, notby re-emission of another photon. Is that true (assuming that I counted the right number of nines)? [YES, ABSOLUTELY.]

In other words, the very widely repeated description of GHG molecules absorbing infrared photons and then re-emitting them in random directions is only correct for about one absorbed photon in a billion. True? [YES, IT IS THIS EXTREME SLOWNESS OF RADIATIVE DECAY RATES THAT ALLOWS THE CO2 MOLECULES IN THE ATMOSPHERE TO HAVE VERY NEARLY THE SAME VIBRATION-ROTATION TEMPERATURE OF THE LOCAL AIR MOLECULES.]

Here's an example from the NSF, with a lovely animated picture, which even illustrates the correct vibrational mode:

Carbon Dioxide Absorbs and Re-emits Infrared Radiation | UCAR Center for Science Education

co2_absorb_emit_infrared_anim_320x240.gif

Am I correct in thinking that illustration is wrong for about 99.9999999% of the photons which CO2 absorbs in the lower troposphere? [YES, THE PICTURE IS A BIT MISLEADING. IF THE CO2 MOLECULE IN AIR ABSORBS A RESONANT PHOTON, IT IS MUCH MORE LIKELY ( ON THE ORDER OF A BILLION TIMES MORE LIKELY) TO HEAT THE SURROUNDING AIR MOLECULES WITH THE ENERGY IT ACQUIRED FROM THE ABSORBED PHOTON, THAN TO RERADIATE A PHOTON AT THE SAME OR SOME DIFFERENT FREQUENCY. IF THE CO2 MOLECULE COULD RADIATE COMPLETELY WITH NO COLLISIONAL INTERRUPTIONS, THE LENGTH OF THE RADIATIVE PULSE WOULD BE THE DISTANCE LIGHT CAN TRAVEL IN THE RADIATIVE LIFETIME. SO THE PULSE IN THE NSF FIGURE SHOULD BE 300,000 KM LONG, FROM THE EARTH'S SURFACE TO WELL BEYOND A SATELLITE IN GEOSYNCHRONOUS ORBIT. THE RADIATED PULSE SHOULD CONTAIN 667 CM^{-1} *3 X 10^{10} CM S^{-1}*1 S WAVES OR ABOUT 2 TRILLION WAVES, NOT JUST A FEW AS IN THE FIGURE. A BIT OF POETIC LICENSE IS OK. I CERTAINLY PLEAD GUILTY TO USING SOME ON MY VIEWGRAPHS. BUT WE SHOULD NOT MAKE TRILLION-DOLLAR ECONOMIC DECISIONS WITHOUT MORE QUANTITATIVE CONSIDERATION OF THE PHYSICS.]

(Aside: it doesn't really shock me that the NSF is wrong -- I previously caught them contradicting Archimedes: before & after.)

If that NSF web page & illustration were right, then the amount of IR emitted by CO2 or H2O vapor in the atmosphere would depend heavily on how much IR it received and absorbed. If more IR was emitted from the ground, then more IR would be re-emitted by the CO2 and H2O molecules, back toward the ground. But I think that must be wrong.[YES, THE AMOUNT OF RADIATION EMITTED BY GREENHOUSE MOLECULES DEPENDS ALMOST ENTIRELY ON THEIR TEMPERATURE. THE PERTRUBATION BY RADIATION COMING FROM THE GROUND OR OUTER SPACE IS NEGLIGIBLE. CO2 LASER BUILDERS GO OUT OF THEIR WAY WITH CUNNING DISCHARE PHYSICS TO GET THE CO2 MOLECULES OUT OF THERMAL EQUILIBRIUM SO THEY CAN AMPLIFY RADIATION.]

If 99.9999999% of the IR absorbed by atmospheric CO2 is converted by molecular collisions into heat, that seems to imply that the amount of ~15 micron IR emitted by atmospheric CO2 depends only on the atmosphere's temperature (and CO2 partial pressure), not on how the air got to that temperature. [YES, I COULD HAVE SAVED A COMMENT BY READING FURTHER.] Whether the ground is very cold and emits little IR, or very warm and emits lots of IR, will not affect the amount of IR emitted by the CO2 in the adjacent atmosphere (except by affecting the temperature of that air). Is that correct? [YES, PRECISELY. WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT WHAT CHANDRASEKHAR CALLS AN “ABSORBING ATMOSPHERE” AS OPPOSED TO A “SCATTERING ATMOSPHERE.” ASTROPHYSICISTS ARE OFTEN MORE INTERESTED IN SCATTERING ATMOSPHERES, LIKE THE INTERIOR OF THE SUN. THE BLUE SKY DURING A CLEAR DAY IS AN EXAMPLE OF SCATTERING ATMOSPHERE. VERY LITTLE HEATING OR COOLING OF THE AIR OCCURS WITH THIS “RAYLEIGH SCATTERING.”]

Thank you for educating a dumb old computer scientist like me! [YOU ARE HARDLY DUMB. YOU GET AN A+ FOR THIS RECITATION SESSION ON RADIATIVE TRANSFER. ]

What the professor is saying is that in other words; insofar as moving energy out of the atmosphere, convection rules....radiation is a bit player of such minute proportions that it hardly rates mention. Even if back radiation existed...it wouldn't matter because only one in a billion energy exchanges between CO2 molecules and the other molecules residing in the atmosphere results in a photon being emitted....radiation is such a small player in the overall scheme of energy movement within the atmosphere that it really doesn't even matter....

That was enlightening. The more science you learn, the more apparent that AGW is total bullshit

And by "confusion" you mean his insistence that heat travels from warm to cold, right?

It's not "his belief" as you state it, it might actually be one of them there fundamental laws of physics

Yes, his belief proves he is confused about fundamental laws of physics.
At least he doesn't want to waste trillions on windmills, so he still has that going for him.
His ignorance does hurt our cause though........

At least he doesn't want to waste trillions on windmills, so he still has that going for him.

So you're saying that the whole "heat moving from warmer to cooler" notion only applies under certain conditions?

So you're saying that the whole "heat moving from warmer to cooler" notion only applies under certain conditions?

Absolutely not. I'm saying his belief in "smart photons" or "smart emitters" is beyond moronic.

toiletpaper://www.climate-skeptic.com/2015/02/manual-adjustments-in-the-temperature-record.html']Manual Adjustments in the Temperature Record | Climate Skeptic

"The NOAA HAS made adjustments to US temperature data over the last few years that has increased the apparent warming trend. These changes in adjustments have not been well-explained. In fact, they have not really be explained at all...

And here's where the troll JustCrazy does the usual denier cult thing of citing bogus denier cult blogs for his sources of supposed 'evidence'. This time it is obvious lies from another denier blog, aimed at the ignorant rightwingnut ideologues...

"These changes in adjustments have not been well-explained. In fact, they have not really be explained at all..." is such complete bullshit right from the start, you know everything after that is fraudulent.

In fact, in the real world, the reasons for the scientific adjustments to the raw instrumental data records have been explained in great detail and are quite valid scientifically. You denier cult dingbats just prefer to keep your heads jammed up your asses rather than learn anything that would destroy your crackpot myths. So, of course, you won't read these articles. Others will, and they will see how utterly corrupt and crazy you are, JustCrazy.

Thorough, not thoroughly fabricated: The truth about global temperature data
How thermometer and satellite data is adjusted and why it must be done.
ArsTechnica
by Scott K. Johnson
Jan 21, 2016

No climate conspiracy: NOAA temperature adjustments bring data closer to pristine
A new study finds that NOAA temperature adjustments are doing exactly what they’re supposed to
The Guardian
Dana Nuccitelli
8 February 2016

And....as usual....the anti-science deniers run away from the scientific evidence that debunks their fraudulent myths.
dude, I've been waiting to see your scientific evidence. where is it?

Well, as I just said: "You denier cult dingbats just prefer to keep your heads jammed up your asses rather than learn anything that would destroy your crackpot myths. So, of course, you won't read these articles.".....so of course, you kept your firmly jammed up your ass and didn't even look at the evidence offered to you......which is what you always do, BTW, you flaming moron......if you had read those articles, which debunk your denier cult myths about scientific 'adjustments' equalling 'fakery', you would have seen, among other evidence, this " scientific evidence".....(something you are always demanding but can never yourself provide to support your crackpot reality denial bullshit).....

Evaluating the impact of U.S. Historical Climatology Network homogenization using the U.S. Climate Reference Network
Geophysical Research Letters (Journal of the American Geophysical Union)
Authors: Zeke Hausfather, Kevin Cowtan, Matthew J. Menne, Claude N. Williams Jr.
25 February 2016
DOI: 10.1002/2015GL067640

Has to be one of the most bizarre threads I've ever seen on the Global Warming hoax.

Our far left Progressive good friend, Tyroneslothrop, has gone off the rails entirely. Easy to tell he knows he has the losing side of the discussion. He screams, hollers, calls names, profanity and no facts other than those he scrounges from...agencies which profit HUGELY from the scam.

I see no reason why anyone responds to him or his cabal.

Has to be one of the most bizarre threads I've ever seen on the Global Warming hoax.

Our far left Progressive good friend, Tyroneslothrop, has gone off the rails entirely. Easy to tell he knows he has the losing side of the discussion. He screams, hollers, calls names, profanity and no facts other than those he scrounges from...agencies which profit HUGELY from the scam.

Science is on my side ...who or what is on your side

The earth has had five ice ages. Would you like to explain how the earth warmed in between?

Climate change has been around for 5 million years.

400px-Five_Myr_Climate_Change.svg.png

Ice age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Milankovitch Cycles and Glaciation

Milankovitch Cycles and Glaciation

The episodic nature of the Earth's glacial and interglacial periods within the present Ice Age (the last couple of million years) have been caused primarily by cyclical changes in the Earth's circumnavigation of the Sun. Variations in the Earth's eccentricity, axial tilt, and precession comprise the three dominant cycles, collectively known as the Milankovitch Cyclesfor Milutin Milankovitch, the Serbian astronomer and mathematician who is generally credited with calculating their magnitude. Taken in unison, variations in these three cycles creates alterations in the seasonality of solar radiation reaching the Earth's surface. These times of increased or decreased solar radiation directly influence the Earth's climate system, thus impacting the advance and retreat of Earth's glaciers.

It is of primary importance to explain that climate change, and subsequent periods of glaciation, resulting from the following three variables is not due to the total amount of solar energy reaching Earth. The three Milankovitch Cycles impact the seasonality and location of solar energy around the Earth, thus impacting contrasts between the seasons.

Here is the explanation of the periodic glaciation. However, there is much more to it than just this. At the peak of the glaciations, the CO2 levels were about 180 ppm, at the peak of the interglacials, the CO2 levels were at 280 to 300 ppm.

Well, since ol' EasyMark is a flaming denier cult troll, all he has on his side is the usual stupidity, ignorance and insanity, common to the denier cult dingbats. Plus the usual idiotic arrogance and mistaken conviction that he is smarter and knows more then all of the real scientists on the planet.

the usual idiotic arrogance and mistaken conviction that he is smarter and knows more then all of the real scientists on the planet.
That is what I find striking about these folks. They are not only ignorant they are arrogant and mindless about being ignorant. They actually seem to think their pronouncements outrank what Science says about AGW. They demand raw data so "they" can determine if "there is AGW supporting data" as though that was something in question...I think that they are "a hoot"

Last edited:
The earth has had five ice ages. Would you like to explain how the earth warmed in between?

Climate change has been around for 5 million years.

Ice age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What does past climate change tell us about global warming?
Climate's changed before
Climate is always changing. We have had ice ages and warmer periods when alligators were found in Spitzbergen. Ice ages have occurred in a hundred thousand year cycle for the last 700 thousand years, and there have been previous periods that appear to have been warmer than the present despite CO2 levels being lower than they are now. More recently, we have had the medieval warm period and the little ice age. (Richard Lindzen)
What the science says...

Greenhouse gasses, principally CO2, have controlled most ancient climate changes. This time around humans are the cause, mainly by our CO2 emissions.
there have been several times in Earth’s past when Earth's temperature jumped abruptly, in much the same way as they are doing today. Those times were caused by large and rapid greenhouse gas emissions, just like humans are causing today.

Those abrupt global warming events were almost always highly destructive for life, causing mass extinctions such as at the end of the Permian, Triassic, or even mid-Cambrian periods. The symptoms from those events (a big, rapid jump in global temperatures, rising sea levels, and ocean acidification) are all happening today with human-caused climate change.

So yes, the climate has changed before humans, and in most cases scientists know why. In all cases we see the same association between CO2 levels and global temperatures. And past examples of rapid carbon emissions (just like today) were generally highly destructive to life on Earth.

One can certainly argue that Science is wrong ...it has been wrong before however it has mechanism to correct errors and it corrects them ...
Science was wrong for many years on the cause of stomach ulcers. It was the Orthodox Medical thesis that stomach ulcers were the result of excess stomach acid related to stress...One Doctor scientist discovered it was really being caused by the H Pylori bacteria in the digestive tract. He went through a long struggle before his theory on the cause of ulcers came to be accepted and it was proven through the Scientific method that he was correct as to the cause of ulcers....

One can argue that Science is corrupt...however when making such a charge one ought to have at least rudimentary evidence that this is so ...

what one cannot argue is that Science today May 20, 2016 does not supports the theory of AGW.... It does support AGW Right wrong or in between...

No. Government money is on your side. You must know the old saying made famous by lefty pols....'when you subsidize something, you get more of it.'

AGW is a transparent effort to grow and centralize government, but it easily dupes lefties.

Lefties...they love group think and corrupt pols know it.

No. Government money is on your side.
Oil money is on your side...your side is not exactly known for honesty or any lack of MERCENARY motives...It not just the US Government its the whole gamut of Science ...only a committed "Jaboony" would say "its not science its the Government"

No. Government money is on your side.
Oil money is on your side...your side is not exactly known for honesty or any lack of MERCENARY motives...It not just the US Government its the whole gamut of Science ...only a committed "Jaboony" would say "its not science its the Government"
Well it is time to grow up my son. Government is the source of all evil...now learn it.

[
Well it is time to grow up my son. Government is the source of all evil...now learn it.
Here is what I mean "Arrogant and Stupid" LOL mother fucker when a disaster strikes punks like you whine for the government lol
No my boy....the last thing we want is government doing ANYTHING...its time to grow up now...be a man...take care of yourself you winy little bitch.

Forum List

Back