How Could Anyone Deny Manmade Climate Change?

[
Well it is time to grow up my son. Government is the source of all evil...now learn it.
Here is what I mean "Arrogant and Stupid" LOL mother fucker when a disaster strikes punks like you whine for the government lol
No my boy....the last thing we want is government doing ANYTHING...its time to grow up now...be a man...take care of yourself you winy little bitch.
You be a man and stop pretending you are more adult etc ..you are just another Right wing piece of shit to me LOL

Ol' Gipper, just another lying asshole. Just like that governor of Texas that liked to talk of succession, but when Texas was on fire, was crying, kicking and screaming for federal aid to fight the fires.

[
Well it is time to grow up my son. Government is the source of all evil...now learn it.
Here is what I mean "Arrogant and Stupid" LOL mother fucker when a disaster strikes punks like you whine for the government lol
No my boy....the last thing we want is government doing ANYTHING...its time to grow up now...be a man...take care of yourself you winy little bitch.
You be a man and stop pretending you are more adult etc ..you are just another Right wing piece of shit to me LOL
And you are just a left wing piece of shit to me, but I still love you BOY. Even should you blow my brains out, which you lefties are wont to do, I will still love....my boy.

Last edited:
[
And you are just a left wing piece of shit to me, but I still love BOY. Even should you blow my brains out, which you lefties are wont to do, I will still love....my boy.
I do not own any guns and I reject homicide as totally wrong

[
And you are just a left wing piece of shit to me, but I still love BOY. Even should you blow my brains out, which you lefties are wont to do, I will still love....my boy.
I do not own any guns and I reject homicide as totally wrong
Means nothing...your big gov that you love so much, will do the dirty deed for you and it will make you happy.

“El Nino could make 2015 ‘the hottest year on record’… and 2016 will be even hotter.”
—Headline, London Independent, September 14, 2015.

“UK winter weather: El Nino could plunge country into long, snowy winter.”
—Headline, London Independent, September 14, 2015.

“Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past.”
—Headline, London Independent, March 20, 2000

Toss in the fact those screaming at the clouds still fly private jets and heat and cool their 6,000 sq ft mansions and we know why.
The same way people deny the earth is billions of years old.

No. Government money is on your side.
Oil money is on your side...your side is not exactly known for honesty or any lack of MERCENARY motives...It not just the US Government its the whole gamut of Science ...only a committed "Jaboony" would say "its not science its the Government"

Oil money is on your side...

Oh no, money earned providing the most vital commodity in the world. Just terrible.

Oh no, money earned providing the most vital commodity in the world. Just terrible.

Oh no the Government ..the one that gives you warning so you can protect yourself from Hurricanes and tornadoes and wild fires ...and fights the wild fires ...down with Government...fucking mental anti Govt Mental midgets ...

Oh no the Government ..the one that gives you warning so you can protect yourself from Hurricanes and tornadoes and wild fires ...and fights the wild fires ...down with Government...fucking mental anti Govt Mental midgets ...
Only a lib like you, would need the government to tell you to protect yourself from hurricanes, tornadoes, and wild fires....cause you can't think for yourself.

If you drink this, you might be a liberal.
635890100798651879-012215-flint-water-issues-rg-01.jpg

Has to be one of the most bizarre threads I've ever seen on the Global Warming hoax.

Our far left Progressive good friend, Tyroneslothrop, has gone off the rails entirely. Easy to tell he knows he has the losing side of the discussion. He screams, hollers, calls names, profanity and no facts other than those he scrounges from...agencies which profit HUGELY from the scam.

I see no reason why anyone responds to him or his cabal.
Science is on my side ...who or what is on your side
No. Government money is on your side. You must know the old saying made famous by lefty pols....'when you subsidize something, you get more of it.' AGW is a transparent effort to grow and centralize government, but it easily dupes lefties. Lefties...they love group think and corrupt pols know it.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..........and another hilariously insane, totally ignorant, rightwingnut denier cult wacko pops up with more deranged anti-science crackpot conspiracy theory bullshit. This one is so crazy, he doesn't even recognize the existence of science.

And giving money to political donors. That's always good. LOL!

No one should deny man-made climate change. It's a fact.

Nor should anyone wildly exaggerate it, or make ridiculous claims about it's effects.

West Antarctica glaciers are collapsing because of a few tenths of a degree change in the air? For a few decades? Gimme a break! Or a few hundredths in the ocean? Absurd!

The scale of man-made change is puny. The claims are absolutely huge.

There are laws against shouting FIRE in public places to start a panic. They should be used against the media and public figures who make up and broadcast unsupported Forecasts of Doom to the public.

Nor should anyone wildly exaggerate it, or make ridiculous claims about it's effects.

West Antarctica glaciers are collapsing because of a few tenths of a degree change in the air? For a few decades? Gimme a break! Or a few hundredths in the ocean? Absurd!

There are laws against shouting FIRE in public places to start a panic. They should be used against the media and public figures who make up and broadcast unsupported Forecasts of Doom to the public.

It is? It's a fact? holy crap Ian. wow. what are the facts?

If we can, why can't we make it rain when we need it?

BTW, I deny it.

Good! You're making progress.

Oops. Now you're back to your old anti-science denier cult insanity.

West Antarctica glaciers are collapsing...
...an observed, measured reality, numbnuts, which is not dispelled by your ignorant hand waving and clueless objections.

More anti-science denier cult bullshit! Based entirely on a denial of reality and scientific facts because of your rightwingnut ideological insanities.

The climate scientists' warnings about the future consequenses of global warming are accurate and based on the best science after many decades of research and study. They know almost infinitely more about this matter than you do, you silly troll, but you are deluded enough to imagine that you are competent to critique their conclusions. LOLOLOL.

The real crime here is the fossil fuel industry stooges who have a vested financial interest in lying to people and telling them there is no "FIRE" and they should keep their seats when, in fact, the whole place is on fire and the ceiling is about to collapse and kill a lot of people.

In the real world of consequences for our actions.....

Global Warming Impacts
The consequences of climate change are already here.

BTW, I deny it.

Any and everything we do has an impact. Land use, water use, what we put into the air.

Surely you are not denying that we do these things?

Every action causes a ripple. The magnitude and direction is yet to be determined.

Has to be one of the most bizarre threads I've ever seen on the Global Warming hoax.

Our far left Progressive good friend, Tyroneslothrop, has gone off the rails entirely. Easy to tell he knows he has the losing side of the discussion. He screams, hollers, calls names, profanity and no facts other than those he scrounges from...agencies which profit HUGELY from the scam.

I see no reason why anyone responds to him or his cabal.
No. Government money is on your side. You must know the old saying made famous by lefty pols....'when you subsidize something, you get more of it.' AGW is a transparent effort to grow and centralize government, but it easily dupes lefties. Lefties...they love group think and corrupt pols know it.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..........and another hilariously insane, totally ignorant, rightwingnut denier cult wacko pops up with more deranged anti-science crackpot conspiracy theory bullshit. This one is so crazy, he doesn't even recognize the existence of science.
Global warming is NOT science, it is politics...left wing Marxist NWO politics. Even a nitwit not brainwashed by leftist BS, can figure it out...but of course, left wing nitwits can't. they get duped every time.

BTW, I deny it.

Any and everything we do has an impact. Land use, water use, what we put into the air.

Every action causes a ripple. The magnitude and direction is yet to be determined.
with climate? hmmmm I'll disagree with you there. I tell you, I'd love for it to be ten degrees warmer in Chitown today and everyday it's under 70 degrees. Yet miraculously I can't.

BTW, I deny it.

with climate? hmmmm I'll disagree with you there. I tell you, I'd love for it to be ten degrees warmer in Chitown today and everyday it's under 70 degrees. Yet miraculously I can't.

You don't agree that agricultural land has a different climate than what it replaced? How about cities? Dams? Aerosols in the air, soot on the ice? Etc?

Global warming is NOT science, it is politics...left wing Marxist NWO politics.
Just more evidence of your complete anti-science insanity, gibberingnutjob.

In the real (sane) world....

American Association for the Advancement of Science as the world's largest general scientific society, adopted an official statement on climate change in 2006:

The scientific evidence is clear: global climate change caused by human activities is occurring now, and it is a growing threat to society....The pace of change and the evidence of harm have increased markedly over the last five years. The time to control greenhouse gas emissions is now.[38]

The American Geophysical Union (AGU) statement, adopted by the society in 2003, revised in 2007,[59] and revised and expanded in 2013,[60] affirms that rising levels of greenhouse gases have caused and will continue to cause the global surface temperature to be warmer:

Human activities are changing Earth’s climate. At the global level, atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide and other heat-trapping greenhouse gases have increased sharply since the Industrial Revolution. Fossil fuel burning dominates this increase. Human-caused increases in greenhouse gases are responsible for most of the observed global average surface warming of roughly 0.8°C (1.5°F) over the past 140 years. Because natural processes cannot quickly remove some of these gases (notably carbon dioxide) from the atmosphere, our past, present, and future emissions will influence the climate system for millennia.

While important scientific uncertainties remain as to which particular impacts will be experienced where, no uncertainties are known that could make the impacts of climate change inconsequential. Furthermore, surprise outcomes, such as the unexpectedly rapid loss of Arctic summer sea ice, may entail even more dramatic changes than anticipated."

Forum List

Back