How come USMB Republicans refuse to learn anything about Trump?

I've posted all these issues about Trump and links. But the USMB Republicans just say I've don't want to know. We all know Hillary Clinton. Republicans have been going after her for 30 years with the only success being they smeared her name.

But these issues about Trump? Many have video. You can watch him. The most recent being raising his office rates on his own offices 5X because now that he's getting donations, he can legally funnel the money to his bank accounts. That's called scamming your supporters. Are you guys OK with that? He figured out a way to legally swindle his supporters and is doing it. Think he will raise the rent even more?

Trump raising own rent to profit from presidential run: Kaine

Can you be any more ignorant?

I want to talk about Trump's ties to Russia.

The half billion he owes China.

The employees he's stiffed.

His wanting to spread around nuclear weapons.

His not knowing what the nuclear triad is.

His nephew's sick baby he cut medical care for.

His many affairs.

His bribing Texas Attorney General.

His bribing Florida's Attorney General.

The Trump charity money he illegally used to pay the bribe.

His Nov 28th Court Date.

His Trump U case not going away.

His 3500 lawsuits.

His 169 federal lawsuits.

His racism.

His attack on a Gold Star family.

His saying a flat chested woman can't be a 10.

His flip flops.

His lies.

His using campaign money to buy books.

His raising Trump office rent 5 times to scam his supporters out of their contributions.

And you keep going on and on about emails for which she has already been exonerated. At some point, it becomes double jeopardy. Endless investigations going nowhere costing millions and millions of dollars in tax payer money.

because the american people deserve trump, and the more you hate him, the more you deserve him. the more you hate him, the more powerful he becomes.

Is this a major whine because you are being ignored?
That's silly. I just want sTRUMPets to talk about their candidate. They think what they don't know won't hurt them. They thought that about Bush.
Waaaa I just want... waaaaa.

You are not believed. Democrats sent an army to make up crap. They said they were going to do it long before the first mythic hit piece hit lib media.

Ann Coulter just finished a book about the subject. More people will read her book than smell the shit you shoveled here.

You mean the Ann Coulter who is pissed because she just finished a book about Trump called "In Trump We Trust", and she praised and defended him for his positions, but now that he's backpedaling on immigration, her book tour is taking a serious hit?

That Ann Coulter?

Here's a link.........................

Trump Just Massively Betrayed Ann Coulter on Immigration

Is this a major whine because you are being ignored?
That's silly. I just want sTRUMPets to talk about their candidate. They think what they don't know won't hurt them. They thought that about Bush.
Bush won two elections. Next....

You mean, Jr. stole the first election, and then scared the American people into electing him for the second.
Still playing that card?

You people are SO pathetic!

I've posted all these issues about Trump and links. But the USMB Republicans just say I've don't want to know. We all know Hillary Clinton. Republicans have been going after her for 30 years with the only success being they smeared her name.

But these issues about Trump? Many have video. You can watch him. The most recent being raising his office rates on his own offices 5X because now that he's getting donations, he can legally funnel the money to his bank accounts. That's called scamming your supporters. Are you guys OK with that? He figured out a way to legally swindle his supporters and is doing it. Think he will raise the rent even more?

His many affairs.

His Nov 28th Court Date.

His 3500 lawsuits.

His racism.

His flip flops.

His lies.

His raising Trump office rent 5 times to scam his supporters out of their contributions.

And you keep going on and on about emails for which she has already been exonerated. At some point, it becomes double jeopardy. Endless investigations going nowhere costing millions and millions of dollars in tax payer money.

I can never read much of what you crap out on he USMB, you have zero integrity, your posts are boring, hate filled and predictable. .. but you're hardly alone...

Last edited:
Trump supporters reading a book?

Thanks for the laugh Tipsycatlover Maybe coloring a book...
If you're so desperate you want to claim we don't read books, we got this in the bag?

Don't read? Can't read. HRC won the election when Marco flamed out and Kasich didn't fill the void. When it became a race between Trump and Cruz, Hillary could have started picking out china patterns right then and there.

That is simply the political reality.

What we have learned is that the Republican party is no longer the party of family values or any kind of decency. They chose the candidate who acted like a five year old calling his opponents names like "little marco" , and defending his penis size on national television. And they nominated him overwhelmingly. Not to mention he is a birther, and a con artist that runs sham businesses like Trump university, and won't release his tax returns because he is a fraud. Donald Trump is the face of the Republican party today and proof positive it is a disaster.

His many affairs.

His Nov 28th Court Date.

His 3500 lawsuits.

His racism.

His flip flops.

His lies.

All those things are dumb deflections, that's why no one wants to talk with you. Bring up something worthwhile and we will talk.

Or do you really want to discuss why a flat chested lady can't be a 10?

Trump supporters reading a book?

Thanks for the laugh Tipsycatlover Maybe coloring a book...
If you're so desperate you want to claim we don't read books, we got this in the bag?

Don't read? Can't read. HRC won the election when Marco flamed out and Kasich didn't fill the void. When it became a race between Trump and Cruz, Hillary could have started picking out china patterns right then and there.

That is simply the political reality.
She already has the china....

Forum List

Back