Trump Supporters Have You Heard?

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Trump does not want to be President of The United States.

Never did.

He's running the worst campaign in history, no ground game, weekly gaffs, ignoring swing states.

This is all about starting a huge (yuuuge) new media empire - online/cable. He's building an audience.

He's laid the groundwork with the "rigged election" claim and people are ready to shell out $8.00/month to drink up the vomit coming out of Trumps mouth.

And look, Fox News Roger the Rapist is out of a job, just in time, and the Neo-Nazi from Brietbart, Trump is already to go.

Again - HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE PREZ -- HE'S STARTING A NETWORK AND NOW YOU'VE BEEN TOLD.

I will say "I told you so" sometime in mid to late november.

Never did.

He's running the worst campaign in history, no ground game, weekly gaffs, ignoring swing states.

This is all about starting a huge (yuuuge) new media empire - online/cable. He's building an audience.

He's laid the groundwork with the "rigged election" claim and people are ready to shell out $8.00/month to drink up the vomit coming out of Trumps mouth.

And look, Fox News Roger the Rapist is out of a job, just in time, and the Neo-Nazi from Brietbart, Trump is already to go.

Again - HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE PREZ -- HE'S STARTING A NETWORK AND NOW YOU'VE BEEN TOLD.

people are ready to shell out $8.00/month

the rubes are already lining up to pay

At least he talks to the media. What has Hillary done in about 250 days besides take softball questions from former employees? Does Hillary really want to be president?

Never did.

Which loon site issued the talking points for this? You're about the third left tard that has posted this. LOL

Never did.

Which loon site issued the talking points for this? You're about the third left tard that has posted this. LOL
Yo, Gassy?

How many hours have you spent eyeguzzling FOX this week?

I have to wonder how bed wetters absolve themselves from supporting a woman who is clearly a pathological liar, sociopath and tyrant.

Forum List

Back