How come USMB Republicans refuse to learn anything about Trump?

R

rdean

I've posted all these issues about Trump and links. But the USMB Republicans just say I've don't want to know. We all know Hillary Clinton. Republicans have been going after her for 30 years with the only success being they smeared her name.

But these issues about Trump? Many have video. You can watch him. The most recent being raising his office rates on his own offices 5X because now that he's getting donations, he can legally funnel the money to his bank accounts. That's called scamming your supporters. Are you guys OK with that? He figured out a way to legally swindle his supporters and is doing it. Think he will raise the rent even more?

Trump raising own rent to profit from presidential run: Kaine

Can you be any more ignorant?

I want to talk about Trump's ties to Russia.

The half billion he owes China.

The employees he's stiffed.

His wanting to spread around nuclear weapons.

His not knowing what the nuclear triad is.

His nephew's sick baby he cut medical care for.

His many affairs.

His bribing Texas Attorney General.

His bribing Florida's Attorney General.

The Trump charity money he illegally used to pay the bribe.

His Nov 28th Court Date.

His Trump U case not going away.

His 3500 lawsuits.

His 169 federal lawsuits.

His racism.

His attack on a Gold Star family.

His saying a flat chested woman can't be a 10.

His flip flops.

His lies.

His using campaign money to buy books.

His raising Trump office rent 5 times to scam his supporters out of their contributions.

And you keep going on and on about emails for which she has already been exonerated. At some point, it becomes double jeopardy. Endless investigations going nowhere costing millions and millions of dollars in tax payer money.

I spent a lot of years on paranormal and skeptic forums showing the clients of psychics and mediums how they were being conned.

But even after being shown irrefutable proof they were being conned, the rubes refused to admit they had been taken. In fact, the closer you got to the truth, the more violent and nasty they became.

You see, a rube suffers from the "I want to bleev it, so it must be true" syndrome. They have invested their entire belief system in the huckster. If you take away that belief system, it leaves a huge, terrifying hole.

And there is a lot of ego involved. No one likes to admit they were taken, especially when the con is blazingly obvious to everyone else. No one likes to look the fool.

So the rubes will defend the person or the system which has robbed them. Tooth and nail. To the death.

That is why the rubes refuse to learn anything about Trump. Their blindness is deliberate and willful.

And their defense of Trump will cause them to build some of the most hilarious illogical structures.

Nothing you can do.

Because they are white trash and neo-nazi's from Stormfront.

the-most-white-trash-family-photo-ever-taken-19376-1290562379-10.jpg

Is this a major whine because you are being ignored?
That's silly. I just want sTRUMPets to talk about their candidate. They think what they don't know won't hurt them. They thought that about Bush.
Waaaa I just want... waaaaa.

You are not believed. Democrats sent an army to make up crap. They said they were going to do it long before the first mythic hit piece hit lib media.

Ann Coulter just finished a book about the subject. More people will read her book than smell the shit you shoveled here.

Of more truth is.....

We hate you. Conservatives would not spit on a liberal that was burning in the gutter. No matter what you say, we won't believe it. We don't want to talk to you, although we may talk at you from time to time. Other than that scream, twist in the wind, who cares you are sentenced to your own echo chamber.

After it is realized that Trump is a huckster buffoon lacking temperament, poise, dignity and forethought, there is little more to know that disqualified to be the leader of the Free World.

I spent a lot of years on paranormal and skeptic forums showing the clients of psychics and mediums how they were being conned.

But even after being shown irrefutable proof they were being conned, the rubes refused to admit they had been taken. In fact, the closer you got to the truth, the more violent and nasty they became.

You see, a rube suffers from the "I want to bleev it, so it must be true" syndrome. They have invested their entire belief system in the huckster. If you take away that belief system, it leaves a huge, terrifying hole.

And there is a lot of ego involved. No one likes to admit they were taken, especially when the con is blazingly obvious to everyone else. No one likes to look the fool.

So the rubes will defend the person or the system which has robbed them. Tooth and nail. To the death.

That is why the rubes refuse to learn anything about Trump. Their blindness is deliberate and willful.

And their defense of Trump will cause them to build some of the most hilarious illogical structures.

Nothing you can do.

Say's G-Tard the Hillary supporter... :uhoh3::uhh::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Of more truth is.....

We hate you. Conservatives would not spit on a liberal that was burning in the gutter. No matter what you say, we won't believe it. We don't want to talk to you, although we may talk at you from time to time. Other than that scream, twist in the wind, who cares you are sentenced to your own echo chamber.

How do you hate people you neither know nor comprehend? Hate destroys the haters, not the hated. Hate makes you weak and afraid. You want Daddy Trump to make it all better for you, except that Trump is the guy who has lied to you, used you, and is fully prepared to cast you aside the moment he gets what he wants.

Trump doesn't give a rat's ass about you or any of his other Trump University marks. You're a means to an end for him, and if he takes the country down with him, well, think of the ratings folks!

Of more truth is.....

So you finally admit you are in your own little bubble and will hear only your own echo chamber. Typical right winger.

Of more truth is.....

How do you hate people you neither know nor comprehend? Hate destroys the haters, not the hated. Hate makes you weak and afraid. You want Daddy Trump to make it all better for you, except that Trump is the guy who has lied to you, used you, and is fully prepared to cast you aside the moment he gets what he wants.

Trump doesn't give a rat's ass about you or any of his other Trump University marks. You're a means to an end for him, and if he takes the country down with him, well, think of the ratings folks!

This describes hilary to "T" as well. Just sayin....

Of more truth is.....

Ditto 'dat as concerns the Hill-Beast, too..........and in spades!

I posted anti-Trump threads all through the primary season and I don't remember the OP piping up to help me. Now, it's too late. All the good men Trump was running against were defeated. Now, all there is left is Hillary, and she is much worse than Trump by a long shot.

I don't hate you.

I do hate the Marxism you promote. I do hate that you are seeking to end civil rights. I do hate that liberty is something my grandchildren may never know. Obviously you think trading freedom for a dictator who will care for you and assuage your jealousy of those who have more talent and ambition than you do will benefit you personally.

I've posted all these issues about Trump and links. But the USMB Republicans just say I've don't want to know. We all know Hillary Clinton. Republicans have been going after her for 30 years with the only success being they smeared her name.

But these issues about Trump? Many have video. You can watch him. The most recent being raising his office rates on his own offices 5X because now that he's getting donations, he can legally funnel the money to his bank accounts. That's called scamming your supporters. Are you guys OK with that? He figured out a way to legally swindle his supporters and is doing it. Think he will raise the rent even more?

Trump raising own rent to profit from presidential run: Kaine

Can you be any more ignorant?

I want to talk about Trump's ties to Russia.

The half billion he owes China.

The employees he's stiffed.

His wanting to spread around nuclear weapons.

His not knowing what the nuclear triad is.

His nephew's sick baby he cut medical care for.

His many affairs.

His bribing Texas Attorney General.

His bribing Florida's Attorney General.

The Trump charity money he illegally used to pay the bribe.

His Nov 28th Court Date.

His Trump U case not going away.

His 3500 lawsuits.

His 169 federal lawsuits.

His racism.

His attack on a Gold Star family.

His saying a flat chested woman can't be a 10.

His flip flops.

His lies.

His using campaign money to buy books.

His raising Trump office rent 5 times to scam his supporters out of their contributions.

And you keep going on and on about emails for which she has already been exonerated. At some point, it becomes double jeopardy. Endless investigations going nowhere costing millions and millions of dollars in tax payer money.

We have learned a lot. We just don't listen to your bull shit.

What I'd like to talk about is the issues, like where the candidates stand on tax policy, foreign policy, and how much regulation of business is appropriate.

Forum List

Back