How come its majority of white people that protest illegal immigration

blacks could care less
mexicans dont protest
asians dont protest

white people continue to protest about it. its funny how they are scared mexicans are gonna be the majority hahah.

How many in your family are illegal aliens?

zero, my ancestors came from africa they were taken by white people

they were sold out by their fellow tribesmen and given to the slavers.....for a price of course.....

blacks could care less
mexicans dont protest
asians dont protest

white people continue to protest about it. its funny how they are scared mexicans are gonna be the majority hahah.

So, you're saying white people are the only ones who care about people obeying our immigration laws?

Illegal immigration is illegal.

Funny, Ive seen people of all races oppose illegal immigration. Because it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with enforcing the laws of the land.

show me one video of hundreds of blacks asians or mexicans protesting immgration and protect boarders.

it the racist whites scared they are not the majority and have an advantage over other races

maybe you could start by proving what you stated in your OP.......i say your full of shit....

i welcome anyone that want come over and make something of themselves

the conservatives are scared mexicans are gonna take over

This is one of the more stupid posts on this site........

I truly suggest you get some mental help.........

Just to make sure you understand I am conservative, my wife is of Mexican decent. Her family lived in Texas when it became the Republic of Texas.

Your thread is a fail.........

so they are certain cases but for the majority its true.

if this is false find me one video of hundreds blacks, asians or mexicans protesting
if you look in the Protest crowd you can see them in there Dipshit.....do you think they are going to just get together and have their own protest?.....dam your about as smart as Franco is....

you cant be this clueless

white people are pure comedy talking about race and black history

So... you have experienced the racism by African blacks against American blacks? (They think they are "tainted")

I think you got that backwards.

Had a friend that traveled to Africa, excited to see "his people". When he went to a bar, he was insulted and ridiculed as being "tainted". He said he was glad to leave.

name one race in America that hung hnudreds of blacks for being black?
Did mexicans and aisnas bring their kids to black hangings? Did blacks hang whites and bring their kids to hangings?

1877, Washington County, Mississippi, a white man boasted about murdering a black man and was subsequently lynched by a mob of local whites.

An experiment in bringing Italian immigrants to the Mississippi Delta in the late 1800s (to make up for labor shortages due to black out-migration) ended badly with, among other things, a number of Italians lynched by the local people.

Forum List

Back